ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpsky smashed by GOP judges citing Cobbledick vs US

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Has any FPOTUS ever had a worse legal day in history?
First, Appelate court with two of his own appointees UNANIMOUSLY smashing, his lawyers and an idiot judge with a scathing reversal.
Essentially stating it was so egregiously flawed they failed to see the logic.

As I said- Trumpsky had no right to have possession of classified documents. He cannot declassify without procedure . Period.

EVEN WORSE They cited Cobbledick VS uS about his alleged loss of reputation by prosecutthat was presented by his lawyer and agreed by the judicial version of Herschel Walker. LOLOLOLOL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m sorry, *who* vs. the United States? <a href="https://t.co/aUiViTxti2">pic.twitter.com/aUiViTxti2</a></p>&mdash; Jacob Rubashkin (@JacobRubashkin) <a href="">September 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Then again - as I said- Letitia signed the death warrant of the Trumpsky Mafia. Her second straight smashing of Trumpsky since she made him settle on $25M Trumpsky University fraud case.

not to be outdone, the Special Master that he selected- called bullshit on his ability to “mentally declassify” LOLOLOLOL ….Present proof. ANYTHING- ANYONE”- Further to present proof that the FBI /DOJ “planted “ anything otherwise withdraw the complaint. Put up or STFU . Trumpsky good- FBI baaaaaad.

merrick is about to go medieval on the orange man. I still say it’s 50/50 if GA or FL issues the orange jumpsuit.

Humiliating day for lemmings.

Has any FPOTUS ever had a worse legal day in history?
First, Appelate court with two of his own appointees UNANIMOUSLY smashing, his lawyers and an idiot judge with a scathing reversal.
Essentially stating it was so egregiously flawed they failed to see the logic.

As I said- Trumpsky had no right to have possession of classified documents. He cannot declassify without procedure . Period.

EVEN WORSE They cited Cobbledick VS uS about his alleged loss of reputation by prosecutthat was presented by his lawyer and agreed by the judicial version of Herschel Walker. LOLOLOLOL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m sorry, *who* vs. the United States? <a href="https://t.co/aUiViTxti2">pic.twitter.com/aUiViTxti2</a></p>&mdash; Jacob Rubashkin (@JacobRubashkin) <a href=" ">September 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Then again - as I said- Letitia signed the death warrant of the Trumpsky Mafia. Her second straight smashing of Trumpsky since she made him settle on $25M Trumpsky University fraud case.

not to be outdone, the Special Master that he selected- called bullshit on his ability to “mentally declassify” LOLOLOLOL ….Present proof. ANYTHING- ANYONE”- Further to present proof that the FBI /DOJ “planted “ anything otherwise withdraw the complaint. Put up or STFU . Trumpsky good- FBI baaaaaad.

merrick is about to go medieval on the orange man. I still say it’s 50/50 if GA or FL issues the orange jumpsuit.

Humiliating day for lemmings.
So I’m pretty sure that all of us would say that he didn’t have any business having those documents at his residence, declassified or not. He doesn’t respect process and procedure, which I’m sure is exactly how he ran the Trump organization.

but your cries of violating the espionage act are just over the top. The goal here by your party is to get him for anything that will bar him from running again because that makes your testicles jump up inside your body. So maybe set the bar lower on the witch hunt and you’ll get your wish. And then you can focus on President DeSantis. He’s gonna be a much bigger problem for you.

Yawn.

Happy to see you back after your recent loss.

Sad that you aren’t any wiser.
igdYX0B.gif

Never too early for cousin Eddie

Reactions: David_Dennison
Yawn.

Happy to see you back after your recent loss.

Sad that you aren’t any wiser.
Do you have any facts to share that differ from the GOP judges decisions on the rule of law? They seems to be backing the charges and the validity of the search which proved tha Trumpsky is a liar and criminal.

The most entertaining aspect is him calling the dissenting judges that he appointed.

As usual…EVERYONE who opposes the Dictators will is evil or RINO. Even if he put them in the positions they are in. EVERYONE.

Do you have any facts to share that differ from the GOP judges decisions on the rule of law? They seems to be backing the charges and the validity of the search which proved tha Trumpsky is a liar and criminal.

The most entertaining aspect is him calling the dissenting judges that he appointed.

As usual…EVERYONE who opposes the Dictators will is evil or RINO. Even if he put them in the positions they are in. EVERYONE.

As GD stated, you and those like you are merely attempting an end around on the election process.

It is my opinion that you people will get dick slapped for your effort by the American people as a result. Perhaps not in an election where Trump is involved but a dick slapping is coming nonetheless.

Your syndrome is making you entirely un-American.

As GD stated, you and those like you are merely attempting an end around on the election process.

It is my opinion that you people will get dick slapped for your effort by the American people as a result. Perhaps not in an election where Trump is involved but a dick slapping is coming nonetheless.

Ends justify the means. Right out of the statist playbook.

Prayers lifted for gator. He’s better than this.

Seems like the referenced REPUBLICAN Judges agree with MY position… not yours. What part of their beat-down makes them Un American.?

So I guess you are OK with Trumpsky and his hotel guests having access to documents containing highly classified information.

So it’s apparent that in your opinion the law shouldn’t be enforced against this one man. Why not just go ahead and declassify EVERYTHING…Repeal all the laws regarding national security and electoral procedure to keep your boy out of prison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT