ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese lobbying group?

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

This is going to suck for you people LOL- first your nominee that you will vote for has possession of TOPSECRET SCIF document at a golf club news gathering…. Better yet…
Turns out his campaign aide also works for a Chinese lobbying group?

So why does Trumpsky need a Chinese lobbyist??

This is 100% proven fact ( as I said) Serious question-Do you think this should be investigated by the FBI?? I’d like an answer fro the various Cult factions.

Like in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills first !
It’s not an opinion- already established fact in Federal court with a Trump appointed judge.. it’s already on the list if indictments . You just weren’t aware of it and I thought you should be so I could have some fun with you people before it finds its way to the Trump reality bubble.

Chinese lobbyists for sure.. can’t chant the facts. Just wondering why he needs one. Fundraising. Was she happy with classified docs she was able to report to her superiors??

Finally- one more time- do you think the FBI AND OR CIA- maybe NSA should investigate? and maybe prove his innocence?? Just answer this part.

This is going to suck for you people LOL- first your nominee that you will vote for has possession of TOPSECRET SCIF document at a golf club news gathering…. Better yet…
Turns out his campaign aide also works for a Chinese lobbying group?

So why does Trumpsky need a Chinese lobbyist??

This is 100% proven fact ( as I said) Serious question-Do you think this should be investigated by the FBI?? I’d like an answer fro the various Cult factions.
Of course it should be investigated. If there is anything nefarious, it should be prosecuted and punished, too.

Of course it should be investigated. If there is anything nefarious, it should be prosecuted and punished, too.
Well the reason I ask that is the Russigate investigation was was started because manafort, Roger Stone and Mike Flynn were communicating and traveling within Russia during the Trump campaign in 2015. That’s what triggered the investigation… and subsequent convictions -> pardons. ALL WERE OAID BY RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS( who attended Trumpskys inauguration - FACT) They were guilty AF. But a congressional delegation said it was just political - hence the pardons.

Why did Mike Pence PERSONALLY fire Mike Flynn? Do you know.??

Russia Russia Russia
China China China .

It’s not an opinion- already established fact in Federal court with a Trump appointed judge.. it’s already on the list if indictments . You just weren’t aware of it and I thought you should be so I could have some fun with you people before it finds its way to the Trump reality bubble.
You are 100 % correct as with most of Trump news. I couldn't care less what happens to the man but on the other hand I will vote for any republican nominee for POTUS. Couple examples why here for you, Merrick Garland, Ketanji Brown Jackson. Pete Buttigieg

Well the reason I ask that is the Russigate investigation was was started because manafort, Roger Stone and Mike Flynn were communicating and traveling within Russia during the Trump campaign in 2015. That’s what triggered the investigation… and subsequent convictions -> pardons. ALL WERE OAID BY RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS( who attended Trumpskys inauguration - FACT) They were guilty AF. But a congressional delegation said it was just political - hence the pardons.

Why did Mike Pence PERSONALLY fire Mike Flynn? Do you know.??

Russia Russia Russia
China China China .
Again, if Trump has done anything illegal, prosecute the piece of shit and jail his ass. I hope he chokes on his next McDonald's meal so the country can move on.

You are 100 % correct as with most of Trump news. I couldn't care less what happens to the man but on the other hand I will vote for any republican nominee for POTUS. Couple examples why here for you, Merrick Garland, Ketanji Brown Jackson. Pete Buttigieg
Therein lies the problem bro- Trumpsky will win the nomination so long as the RWM fails to acknowledge his obvious crimes. I would personally campaign for Pence or Christie. He and his co-conspirators have already confessed on TV radio and books. Problem is the primaries will be over before he is convicted.

You will vote for a traitor and criminal anyway.

Otisville will became the West Wing. It will be well staffed by the the time that Jack is finished.

Just a quick question to determine your knowledge / credibility level… are you aware of how how many staff and former cabinet members have agreed to testify against Trump in his various felonies?

There is a real factual number provided to the Judge already- I just wonder if you know it. I’m betting you don’t. ( you’re not alone either),

Again, if Trump has done anything illegal, prosecute the piece of shit and jail his ass. I hope he chokes on his next McDonald's meal so the country can move on.
So who are you people supporting here??? I sure as fvck don’t see it? My methodology is pretty simple. - if Trumpsk is allowed to win the nomination ( 28-30% of popular vote- 40% Electoral as it stands)-AS I PREDICATED BEFORE 2020- Biden will be elected in a huge landslide enough to swing Congress too. Everyone here said I was crazy.

Just a couple more Trump boot licking crazies to get voted out- lunatics Bobert and MTG will be voted out . Now Gym buttfvcker Jordan is about to finally be deposed for his part in the tOSU corn-holing trial. That won’t be pretty.

If you want your party back Trumpsky has to fall.

So who are you people supporting here??? I sure as fvck don’t see it? My methodology is pretty simple. - if Trumpsk is allowed to win the nomination ( 28-30% of popular vote- 40% Electoral as it stands)-AS I PREDICATED BEFORE 2020- Biden will be elected in a huge landslide enough to swing Congress too. Everyone here said I was crazy.

Just a couple more Trump boot licking crazies to get voted out- lunatics Bobert and MTG will be voted out . Now Gym buttfvcker Jordan is about to finally be deposed for his part in the tOSU corn-holing trial. That won’t be pretty.

If you want your party back Trumpsky has to fall.
I'm not exactly sure why you posted this. Almost every single person here has said that they don't want Trump. Personally, I like the idea of Tim Scott as POTUS. I have literally typed on this board that I'd like for the prosecution of Trump to be expedited so we don't have to worry about him winning the nomination. I'm tired of waiting for it.

As I have said before- I am the Lone Ranger here - so every anti Trump is considered pro lib. I just know that someone has to develop a set of balls and join the prosecution of Trump… beat him in the GOP primaries or a blue wave awaits. This new version of Raging irrational Trumpsky will lose HUGE among independents.
He lies while being shown on video or audio actually committing crimes. Enough that his own appointed judges UNANIMOUSLY said the evidence presented was beyond a reasonable doubt ( but that’s to a reasonable Republican judge) Zero chance.

As I have said before- I am the Lone Ranger here - so every anti Trump is considered pro lib. I just know that someone has to develop a set of balls and join the prosecution of Trump… beat him in the GOP primaries or a blue wave awaits. This new version of Raging irrational Trumpsky will lose HUGE among independents.
He lies while being shown on video or audio actually committing crimes. Enough that his own appointed judges UNANIMOUSLY said the evidence presented was beyond a reasonable doubt ( but that’s to a reasonable Republican judge) Zero chance.
You think you're the Lone Ranger when it comes to Trump. Nobody here likes Trump. Where you are the Lone Ranger is your willingness to support and defend Biden.

Not good enough. Trump must be executed before dawn without trial while we all fall to our knees begging 1 thousand pardons for ever accusing Hunter and Joe of anything nefarious.

Only this will satisfy the lifelong conservative.

Not good enough. Trump must be executed before dawn without trial while we all fall to our knees begging 1 thousand pardons for ever accusing Hunter and Joe of anything nefarious.

Only this will satisfy the lifelong conservative.
So that’s what he is, y’all have known him longer than me…..must have had one hell of an epiphany.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

He’s way to big a dumbass to see the big picture

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT