ADVERTISEMENT

Test for goobers

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Multiple choice test for AU fans. You have 60 minutes to think about it.

Q: what could be worse than a 3TD beat down on your own grass by a bad team?

A) buying tickets on the 50
B)Driving 6 hrs
C) sitting there watching it
D) knowing that your AD paid them $1.8M to do it
E) All of the above

Bonus : watching the highlights / or Freeze show this week knowing what’s coming

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way.

You and yer bammuh buddies on this board can GFY and EAD.
Hey buddy.. you can come out and watch the beating in the Battle Branch theater. Can’t beat stadium surround sound on a 14ft screen. Better than the Presidents Suite !

We’ll have a small group of die hard goobers for a mini tailgate. You might know a couple 😎 let me know.

Reactions: Konigstiger

B)Driving 6 hrs
E) All of the above

Bonus : watching the highlights / or Freeze show this week knowing what’s coming
Barnum & Bailey were impressed at that clown show.

This was worse than LAMO...and LAMO was pretty bad. I'm just glad the game ended before it really got out of hand.
I think they're on par. Shula didn't leave the cupboard completely bare. Not to excuse Freeze and his staff for the shit performance, but I'm not sure how many AU starters would actually start for NMSU. That said, the AU staff didn't have their team ready. They thought it would be a cakewalk.....and it was.

Reactions: Konigstiger
The truth is that this was all planned by the "powers that be" at Auburn....

Lose and lose ugly vs Sinaloa State. The college football world shudders at how shitty Auburn is. Play Bama tough as hell next week hoping it costs us consideration for the playoffs if we manage to beat UGA in the SECCG the following week.

Evil fcking geniuses.

Lose and lose ugly vs Sinaloa State. The college football world shudders at how shitty Auburn is. Play Bama tough as hell next week hoping it costs us consideration for the playoffs if we manage to beat UGA in the SECCG the following week.

Evil fcking geniuses.
PTB at Auburn and the word "geniuses" have never been used as a thought process by anyone....ever.

Evil fcking geniuses.
Damnit, he knows.....

PTB at Auburn and the word "geniuses" have never been used as a thought process by anyone....ever.
images

Reactions: dhetiger

Evil fcking geniuses.
Laugh as you may but I already heard them speculating last night during the Texas vs Iowa St game, if Bama wins the SECCG and Texas the Big 12, Texas sure as heck better make it over AL!

Laugh as you may but I already heard them speculating last night during the Texas vs Iowa St game, if Bama wins the SECCG and Texas the Big 12, Texas sure as heck better make it over AL!

Leaving the 1 loss SEC Champs out of the playoffs? I'll believe it when I see it.

No one wants to play Bama or UGA right now. FWIW I think UGA is slightly better than Bama today.

Reactions: BKHusky
A 1 loss SECCG champion gets in period. strength of schedule , game control vs SOS. Will win out. Hammer hater would hate us even more.

Either Bama or the ball lickers would stomp the fvck out the others at this moment. Texas has gone way downhill. Missouri would mudstomp them too. That is a really good team right now.

Problem solved if Louisville beats FSU - which I expect to happen now.

B)Driving 6 hrs
E) All of the above

F) Joe Briben re-elected in 2024

A 1 loss SECCG champion gets in period. strength of schedule , game control vs SOS. Will win out. Hammer hater would hate us even more.

Either Bama or the ball lickers would stomp the fvck out the others at this moment. Texas has gone way downhill. Missouri would mudstomp them too. That is a really good team right now.

Problem solved if Louisville beats FSU - which I expect to happen now.

The only thing that gives me any pause is the garbage rankings the committee has released up to this point, mainly having Oregon in front of Texas and Alabama.

There will be all kinds of screeching when Bama gets in over Texas if Bama takes down UGA, but I just don't see them leaving Bama out. Granted, as of now, I think UGA is the better team. They were vulnerable early in the season before Beck and their offense got their identity, but they seem to be putting it all together now.

In that scenario, Bama should be in as the #2 or #3 seed. I don't think the committee would have the balls to put Bama over FSU and Washington, but everybody knows it would be the right move. The question should be Texas or FSU if FSU limps through their last two games without a QB. Note: This last paragraph is what should happen. I'm aware it's not how it would actually play out.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The only thing that gives me any pause is the garbage rankings the committee has released up to this point, mainly having Oregon in front of Texas and Alabama.

There will be all kinds of screeching when Bama gets in over Texas if Bama takes down UGA, but I just don't see them leaving Bama out. Granted, as of now, I think UGA is the better team. They were vulnerable early in the season before Beck and their offense got their identity, but they seem to be putting it all together now.

In that scenario, Bama should be in as the #2 or #3 seed. I don't think the committee would have the balls to put Bama over FSU and Washington, but everybody knows it would be the right move. The question should be Texas or FSU if FSU limps through their last two games without a QB. Note: This last paragraph is what should happen. I'm aware it's not how it would actually play out.
The FSU QB situation could certainly complicate things but if they win out, they’re in. The winner of OSU/MI is in. If WA wins out they’re in. Which brings us to the SEC, GA wins out, in. Bama wins out…..it’s going to matter HOW they win AND how a one loss TX wins but I wouldn’t assume a one loss SEC team (that lost to the one loss Big 12 team) is in this year

I don’t see anyone beating uga. The time to do that would have been early before they got their shit together. But if yal take down a uga team that is consistently beating top 25 teams decisively, you should get in as a one loss. Texas would have a good argument, and they may be the only team in the country that might get in over bama because of their brand and national popularity.

If it comes down to that, Saban should announce he’s retiring at end of year before the committee makes selections (whether he is or isn’t) and go for the “everyone wants to see him go out on a Natty” plea. Wouldn’t be the first time bama played dirty to win it…

• Haha
I don’t see anyone beating uga. The time to do that would have been early before they got their shit together. But if yal take down a uga team that is consistently beating top 25 teams decisively, you should get in as a one loss. Texas would have a good argument, and they may be the only team in the country that might get in over bama because of their brand and national popularity.

If it comes down to that, Saban should announce he’s retiring at end of year before the committee makes selections (whether he is or isn’t) and go for the “everyone wants to see him go out on a Natty” plea. Wouldn’t be the first time bama played dirty to win it…

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like there's something self-serving in that last paragraph.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like there's something self-serving in that last paragraph.
I said “whether he’s actually retiring or not”… he could have him Brady regret between the time they announce and 24 hours later that he changed his mind before a coaching search kicked off and recruits were poached.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT