ADVERTISEMENT

Those of you that were able to join the Q&A with my friend on LSU’s coaching staff

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Thanks for being respectful. I know he only had 4 minutes, but he was happy to jump on the zoom with us. As you can tell, he is VERY in tune because he’s been there so long.

I talked to him after and got a little more info. Coach Killy has pissed off a couple of players that are expected to “hang it up” before Bowl season after the inevitable Georgia blowout.

Please don’t copy and paste this to other boards. TIA.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
First and foremost, thank you for inviting me to the Zoom conference. I’m glad to finally put a face and voice to the guy who has given the most reliable info out of Baton Rouge in the past decade.
Very impressive guy with a magnetic personality! It’s easy to see why several coaching staffs have kept him around. I was most impressed with how wise this young man was. He seemed to understand the character of Coach Killy as if he himself was in his 70s. Very articulate break down if Killy the sociopath.
When he was speaking of the players upset with Coach Killy it was obvious how concerned he is for them - and how careless Coach Killy is. I’m rambling a little but again, thanks for including me on this info!

That was a very informative call. I’m glad I was able to jump on with the short notice. Sounds like there’s even more coming down the road that he couldn’t fully share at the moment. Hopefully he can have another call when he’s able to share more.

ADVERTISEMENT