ADVERTISEMENT

Since many of you have asked, YES my buddy that coaches at LSU has given me some info

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
And as you all could imagine, it’s a dumpster fire. A few key points:

-As he said when the wife beater was hired, nobody respects Orgeron. Literally nobody.

-His anger has gotten the best of him several times, and there will be a formal complaint that surfaces soon. Stay tuned.

-The girl assaulter started drinking Red Bull again. And vodka. Not pretty. Especially at practice when he’s already unintelligible.

-Look for players to start transferring left and right.

-Talked to my buddy that’s on Saban’s staff at Bama, and in their last staff meeting they used Orgeron’s face as a background on a PowerPoint and everyone laughed hysterically.

Happy to provide everyone with this rock solid insider info, but please don’t post this to other boards. Thx.

And as you all could imagine, it’s a dumpster fire. A few key points:

-As he said when the wife beater was hired, nobody respects Orgeron. Literally nobody.

-His anger has gotten the best of him several times, and there will be a formal complaint that surfaces soon. Stay tuned.

-The girl assaulter started drinking Red Bull again. And vodka. Not pretty. Especially at practice when he’s already unintelligible.

-Look for players to start transferring left and right.

-Talked to my buddy that’s on Saban’s staff at Bama, and in their last staff meeting they used Orgeron’s face as a background on a PowerPoint and everyone laughed hysterically.

Happy to provide everyone with this rock solid insider info, but please don’t post this to other boards. Thx.
There’s so much to laugh at in this post. Perfect for a Monday morning. Much appreciated

@Bill_D interested in hearing your take, although we all know the fake news you provide is nothing more than purple and gold vomit from your shitty homeboard writer.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Big bridge tournament. Lasts until LSU wins a game they shouldn’t.
I do play a lot of bridge but I come by occasionally to see if there is any thing of interest though I don’t expect to find anything. I decided it was worthless when Husky made his statement about the virus aerosols escaping around the side of the mask. I became depressed. If the guy i thought was the most knowledgeable about scientific things said that he knew better and was either not telling the truth for some reason or he didn’t know he was wrong.

Most people know that when you breathe on a mirror liquid aerosols hit and stop and the air bounces off. When you breathe out every aerosol hits something. It either follows the tortuous path thru the mask or mostly sticks to the mask. So while some escape the mask really cuts down the amount and dispersal of the aerosols, Thats why they say you can’t wear them too long without cleaning them or destroying them.

Then there is a guy that says he got a source in the LSU AD. It’s funny how everything his source tells him has been in the news somewhere and is known before he reports it. But thats alright everybody knows it and that he is just trolling and satisfying his ego.

Hey Honk, AU going to break the 20 year Tiger Stadium jinx? I don’t think so. I don’t plan to watch the game. But if AU does win I will come back and congratulate you.

Actually I’ve been busy trying to piece together a book i am writing on my experiences playing Bridge. I have not been on the internet much except to check the LSU sites and the astronomy news.

I do play a lot of bridge but I come by occasionally to see if there is any thing of interest though I don’t expect to find anything. I decided it was worthless when Husky made his statement about the virus aerosols escaping around the side of the mask. I became depressed. If the guy i thought was the most knowledgeable about scientific things said that he knew better and was either not telling the truth for some reason or he didn’t know he was wrong.

Most people know that when you breathe on a mirror liquid aerosols hit and stop and the air bounces off. When you breathe out every aerosol hits something. It either follows the tortuous path thru the mask or mostly sticks to the mask. So while some escape the mask really cuts down the amount and dispersal of the aerosols, Thats why they say you can’t wear them too long without cleaning them or destroying them.

Then there is a guy that says he got a source in the LSU AD. It’s funny how everything his source tells him has been in the news somewhere and is known before he reports it. But thats alright everybody knows it and that he is just trolling and satisfying his ego.

Hey Honk, AU going to break the 20 year Tiger Stadium jinx? I don’t think so. I don’t plan to watch the game. But if AU does win I will come back and congratulate you.

Actually I’ve been busy trying to piece together a book i am writing on my experiences playing Bridge. I have not been on the internet much except to check the LSU sites and the astronomy news.
What are you doing up so late? I had a nice nap late this afternoon, so I am not too sleepy...

Anyone that knows me knows I have an inside source at LSU, and they also know your jealousy of said source oozes out of your fingertips and onto your computer screen.

I have broken countless stories on here and other boards, but you don’t appreciate the info I provide, so I will stick to my chain email with my family and a select few of my 4,500 Facebook friends.

Anyone that knows me knows I have an inside source at LSU, and they also know your jealousy of said source oozes out of your fingertips and onto your computer screen.

I have broken countless stories on here and other boards, but you don’t appreciate the info I provide, so I will stick to my chain email with my family and a select few of my 4,500 Facebook friends.
I enjoy the tales of increasing levels of panic and desperation from the decision makers down there. They are realizing they are fooked and can’t figure out how to handle it. Wife beater may take that program down to the sewer.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

Irrefutable proof ^^masks don’t work^^
@Bill_D
You mean, “Irrefutable proof that they do work.”

When you breathe out of either the nose or mouth the breathe hits the mask. Some goes thru a tortuous path that catches most of the aerosols that go this way.

The other expelled breath has hit a solid wall and bounced. But moist the aerosols stick to the mask and air with almost no aerosols being expelled. If you don’t believe it breathe on a mirror and see what happens to moist aerosols.

The mask eventually plugs up with the aerosols whether they have a virus or not. That is why they say if you have a need to constantly wear them replace them about 4 hours.

The masks do help tremendously in limiting the quantity of virus being spread resulting in limited contact by people.

In spite of what people want to believe wearing masks in public are mainly responsible for the limited number of cases of flu.

Went to game Saturday and spent weekend around several of his cousins, aunts, and uncles, and I heard nothing that contradicts Pop’s sources, more confirming. My buddy is a more casual LSU fan and very soft spoken. We were both pledge brothers at uga. His family is fairly well connected in Baton Rouge I learned. His uncle is fairly close to Scott Woodward and basically said Orgeron is drinking again (didn’t know he had a past problem) and that they had a pretty serious sit down meeting about his comment to UCLA fan that was widely publicized. LSU fans are generally apathetic toward the football program right now and are in about a 90-10 consensus right now that this will be his last season. Makes you wonder with a few of the investigations around the program right now if they’re at least somewhat holding off on firing him now to see if they can find something to allow firing with cause to save buyout before the end of the season before they pull the plug.

Went to game Saturday and spent weekend around several of his cousins, aunts, and uncles, and I heard nothing that contradicts Pop’s sources, more confirming. My buddy is a more casual LSU fan and very soft spoken. We were both pledge brothers at uga. His family is fairly well connected in Baton Rouge I learned. His uncle is fairly close to Scott Woodward and basically said Orgeron is drinking again (didn’t know he had a past problem) and that they had a pretty serious sit down meeting about his comment to UCLA fan that was widely publicized. LSU fans are generally apathetic toward the football program right now and are in about a 90-10 consensus right now that this will be his last season. Makes you wonder with a few of the investigations around the program right now if they’re at least somewhat holding off on firing him now to see if they can find something to allow firing with cause to save buyout before the end of the season before they pull the plug.
Notice how @Bill_D mever says anything about the info shared here? He waits months later and claims “that info had already been reported …..”

Is he losing his mind or a monumental liar?

Reactions: alphatiger08
How much ($$$) did you lose at the Beau Rivage?

$800… not ideal, but pretty much everything in the LA part of the trip was covered. I’m basically just out gas to and from coming from Atlanta and the night in Biloxi.
New Orleans to Birmingham is fûcking dreadful on a Sunday after a Saturday game. I can’t imagine BR to Atlanta. 🤢

Reactions: alphatiger08
New Orleans to Birmingham is fûcking dreadful on a Sunday after a Saturday game. I can’t imagine BR to Atlanta. 🤢
It was awfully depressing being hungover, entering the third state in your drive and realizing you’re only about 1/3 of the way back… winning helped, but I definitely had to pull over at the Georgia line to wake up.

They call cocaine “naps” these days?
Hahaha. I don’t think Alpha cares about that kryptonite. That dope shite is beneath him. He’s an all American boy. I knew that the day he told us he had no interest in fukin some chick because she wasn’t “intellectually challenging” enough for him…
He’s a fine young man!

Hahaha. I don’t think Alpha cares about that kryptonite. That dope shite is beneath him. He’s an all American boy. I knew that the day he told us he had no interest in fukin some chick because she wasn’t “intellectually challenging” enough for him…
He’s a fine young man!
Them dumb ass chicks will fuk dem brains out. Tend to be wild as hell too .

You could’ve stopped off in anniston for a sammich and a nap.
I went through Mobile/Montgomery.

He’s a fine young man!
While accurate on the no blow, I wasn’t/am not against fvcking dumb bitches, I’m against dating them… all good until any sort of commitment is expected.

As long as you remember the adage: What do you do with a whore?

Duh, you fvck them. So many dudes fall in love with the open face sammich and they try to marry them. And then she fvcks your friends.
There's a reason it becomes an open face sammich, and it ain't from under usage.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT