ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to my buddy on LSU’s staff AT LENGTH yesterday (those allergic to truth, please steer clear of this thread)

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Confirmed a couple of things that we all knew:

-Coach Killy has lost control of the team as evidenced by the brutal assault one of his players committed on the field after the game

-Several other crimes around Baton Rouge have been swept under the rug but will come to light soon

-Look for Killy to make a move out of Baton Rouge after this season

I can’t go into much detail, but those are the nuggets he left with me.

-Coach Killy has lost control of the team as evidenced by the brutal assault one of his players committed on the field after the game

-Several other crimes around Baton Rouge have been swept under the rug but will come to light soon

At length. On a game day. Your trolls are slipping on the details.

At risk of being BBB (bullied by bill) and called a bama-ass-kisser, I am thankful for your sharing inside info on all things LSU related.

You can dodge @Pops Masterson better than that! Just watch Gator a bit. He’s a pro!
You think that was a dodge? Read it again.
More like an accusation of toying with the truth.
I have seen you seethe anger and fume with rage through your keyboard.

Those are both very common side effects of anaphylaxis related to truth serum and ice cold six packs of truth.
YOU are so full of it If you think I am full of rage and anger. I’m one of the mildest people you coukd know. Trolling on a board is just fun and game…

Tell me how you would medically describe someone who without any proof whatsoever accuses someone of being a deliberate killer of a student and additionally is a habitual liar?

You think that was a dodge?
I don't have to think about it. I know. But homer on, this is between ya'll so I'll stay out of it. Was just trying to lend you a hand to save you some embarrassment, but you want to stay the course.

You think that was a dodge? Read it again.
More like an accusation of toying with the truth.

YOU are so full of it If you think I am full of rage and anger. I’m one of the mildest people you coukd know. Trolling on a board is just fun and game…

Tell me how you would medically describe someone who without any proof whatsoever accuses someone of being a deliberate killer of a student and additionally is a habitual liar?
I assumed but didn’t know Killy was a habitual liar, so I’ll check with my LSU source and see what his diagnosis would be.

LOL. You are the habitual liar? But my you knew that. Yiu didn’t tell me how i should classify you.
Bill if I was a liar, I would be providing lie serum and warm pints of untruth.

You reject the purest truth serum and you have a very difficult time accepting other forms of it, including but not limited to my ice cold six packs of truth.

I can give you the gifts, but I can’t make you receive them with the grace and appreciation I deserve.

Bill if I was a liar, I would be providing lie serum and warm pints of untruth.

You reject the purest truth serum and you have a very difficult time accepting other forms of it, including but not limited to my ice cold six packs of truth.

I can give you the gifts, but I can’t make you receive them with the grace and appreciation I deserve.
A ton of BS in a few words. Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Oh my GOODNESS! Bill are you trolling us with this “he didn’t deliberately kill anyone” shite? If so, LMAO!!!
Again, I ain’t got no dawg in this fight som I’m staying out of it.

One other thing, you absolutely get mad on this board. Remember the time you threatened to send goons to brake someone’s leg? LOL!!!

Oh my GOODNESS! Bill are you trolling us with this “he didn’t deliberately kill anyone” shite? If so, LMAO!!!
Again, I ain’t got no dawg in this fight som I’m staying out of it.

One other thing, you absolutely get mad on this board. Remember the time you threatened to send goons to brake someone’s leg? LOL!!!
I do remember that threat. @Bill_D has a habit of letting his anger get the best of him, then turning around and playing the victim card by admonishing everyone for "personal attacks" on the heels of launching some rather vicious attacks of his own.

It's interesting how hard truths get him upset, and calling him on his blind homerism constitutes an attack.

If I were him I wouldn't let friggin words on a message board get me so riled up.

I do remember that threat. @Bill_D has a habit of letting his anger get the best of him, then turning around and playing the victim card by admonishing everyone for "personal attacks" on the heels of launching some rather vicious attacks of his own.

It's interesting how hard truths get him upset, and calling him on his blind homerism constitutes an attack.

If I were him I wouldn't let friggin words on a message board get me so riled up.
Who was it that he was ready to maim for life over a bet he didn’t want to pay?

I hope you didn’t pay for them.

• Haha
Waiti
As I have told you and the board over time, I have a friend that provides me information that works on LSU’s staff.

I pay for plumbers and mechanics. I don’t need to pay for info on LSU due to my rock solid source.

Sorry you continue to refuse to accept this truth serum.
Waitng for bill to get pissss’d off at you bammers and take it out on me ….. again.

• Haha
As I have told you and the board over time, I have a friend that provides me information that works on LSU’s staff.

I pay for plumbers and mechanics. I don’t need to pay for info on LSU due to my rock solid source.

Sorry you continue to refuse to accept this truth serum.
I was hoping you didn’t pay because everything you said that was true was in the media somewhere else before you stated it. The rest was garbage that wasn’t true.

• Haha
I was hoping you didn’t pay because everything you said that was true was in the media somewhere else before you stated it. The rest was garbage that wasn’t true.
If you were nicer to @Pops Masterson he might send you the link to the zoom calls we get on.

There is a lot he shares WITH the board that he doesn’t share ON the board. You’ll need to be more gracious to Pops to get an invite. Also get thicker skin to handle some of the cold hard truth that is dealt out on the call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT