ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to my buddy on LSU’s staff AT LENGTH yesterday (those allergic to truth, please steer clear of this thread)

I was hoping you didn’t pay because everything you said that was true was in the media somewhere else before you stated it. The rest was garbage that wasn’t true.
This is false. I’ve actually broken several smoldering hot stories on this board and a couple of the other ones we posted on.

Once you become less afraid of the truth, you will be able to accept it more.

Reactions: billywayneluck
This is false. I’ve actually broken several smoldering hot stories on this board and a couple of the other ones we posted on.

I’ll be honest, some of the info on these zoom calls leaves me almost speechless. @Pops Masterson you should really have your own rivals subscription site.

I’ll be honest, some of the info on these zoom calls leaves me almost speechless. @Pops Masterson you should really have your own rivals subscription site.
I’ve had probably 100+ people that have told me that, so I’m really considering it since y’all find my info so valuable.

I just set a calendar reminder on my iPhone 15 pro max to buzz my accountant to discuss business matters first thing Monday morning.

I’ve had probably 100+ people that have told me that, so I’m really considering it since y’all find my info so valuable.

I just set a calendar reminder on my iPhone 15 pro max to buzz my accountant to discuss business matters first thing Monday morning.
Some of us OG need a grandfather clause for our subscription 🤣🤣🤣

Tell me one thing you posted tgat was not already out there or was not false.

Tell me one thing you posted tgat was not already out there or was not false.
Less Miles allegations, Orgeron losing control of the team, Orgeron using his wife’s face for punching practice, Will Wade illegally trying to buy players.

Those were just a few that took me < 4 seconds to come up with.

If you were nicer to @Pops Masterson he might send you the link to the zoom calls we get on.

There is a lot he shares WITH the board that he doesn’t share ON the board. You’ll need to be more gracious to Pops to get an invite. Also get thicker skin to handle some of the cold hard truth that is dealt out on the call.
I haven't gotten the first correspondence from Pops that was not dead on accurate. I haven't gotten a lot from him but it has been very interesting and true. Things I would have learned much later coming out of the media.

Less Miles allegations, Orgeron losing control of the team, Orgeron using his wife’s face for punching practice, Will Wade illegally trying to buy players.

Those were just a few that took me < 4 seconds to come up with.
Dream on. That stuff was all over the place long before You mentioned it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT