ADVERTISEMENT

Some miserable donut eating fvck turned half a hundred today

It's my birthday, fvck it I'll brag.

We had a departmental PT and I turned 50 today. My Sheriff swears that was a coincidence. 🙄

The test consisted of push-ups (timed), sit-ups (timed), run (timed), bench and shooting. Total possible score was 20 out of 20. Bench is based on a certain number of reps based on your body weight (212lbs).

This old fvck got a 20/20 and I let those youngins know about it. Two others also scored 20/20 so it was a group celebration. But I'm not going to lie, seeing a few 25yo's sucking wind gave me new life.

The best part was seeing the look in my son's eyes, who the Sheriff invited without me knowing, calling his dad a freaking lunatic. Now that was a moment...figured I'd share.

We had a departmental PT and I turned 50 today. My Sheriff swears that was a coincidence. 🙄

The test consisted of push-ups (timed), sit-ups (timed), run (timed), bench and shooting. Total possible score was 20 out of 20. Bench is based on a certain number of reps based on your body weight (212lbs).

This old fvck got a 20/20 and I let those youngins know about it. Two others also scored 20/20 so it was a group celebration. But I'm not going to lie, seeing a few 25yo's sucking wind gave me new life.

The best part was seeing the look in my son's eyes, who the Sheriff invited without me knowing, calling his dad a freaking lunatic. Now that was a moment...figured I'd share.
Get some!

Reactions: BamaFan1137

That’s not the real test… you know what I’m talking about ;)

Reactions: BamaFan1137
C'mon Jack!!!
141009-joe-biden-jsw-03.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT