ADVERTISEMENT

Georgiaaaaaaa…. Ohhhh Georgiaaaaaa

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said… again.. a UNANIMOUS Verdict of a totally Republican State Supreme Court smashed the fvck out of Trumpskys chance to avoid prosecution in Atlanta.

The best thing about this rulingis that he is virtually guaranteed to go to a state prison where he cannot be pardoned.

Why do these Republican appeals and SCOTUS judges all agree

UNANIMOUSLY

with me that Trump is corrupt AF… but not his people here?

Hunker down you hairy judges!!

As I said… again.. a UNANIMOUS Verdict of a totally Republican State Supreme Court smashed the fvck out of Trumpskys chance to avoid prosecution in Atlanta.

The best thing about this rulingis that he is virtually guaranteed to go to a state prison where he cannot be pardoned.

UNANIMOUSLY

Reading is hard… the state Supreme Court literally said his petition could not bypass the lower courts and expedite it through the system. It didn’t rule on the petition, only over its own jurisdiction to make judgement on it at this time. Even if he’s convicted at the end of the day, your interpretation of that article is Forrest level stupid…

Reading is hard… the state Supreme Court literally said his petition could not bypass the lower courts and expedite it through the system. It didn’t rule on the petition, only over its own jurisdiction to make judgement on it at this time. Even if he’s convicted at the end of the day, your interpretation of that article is Forrest level stupid…
Guys here has repeatedly said they couldn't care less what happens to Trump and wish he would just go away and Gator continues to spew diatribe in hopes of getting a rise out of somebody, anybody. Another definition to describe gator , DRAMA QUEEN.

I love when everyone else sees how incompetent gator is when it comes to the law.

Dude is absolutely clueless, just regurgitates what he sees/reads on msbnc because they tell him how to think.

UNANIMOUSLY

Fvck off you tone deaf troll

No you stupid lemming - just read the following summation from the article..you really are lost. Sorry to embarrass you but The intent of the filing was to completely disqualify Willis to preside over the case .

Disqualify?? And QUASH EVIDENCE???? Why does the defense do that? Seriously… how can you miss something so obvious.

I’ll repeat.. for simplicity… this can’t be a real response because it is black hole stupid.

KEY POINTS
  • The Georgia Supreme Court unanimously dismissed a longshot bid by former President Donald Trump to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from leading a criminal probe into his efforts to reverse his 2020 election loss in that state.
  • The court also denied Trump’s request to quash the special grand jury report that recommended criminal charges in Willis’ investigation.
  • Willis has indicated indictments in the case could come in August.
  • President Joe Biden won Georgia’s 2020 presidential race.

President Joe Biden won Georgia’s 2020 presidential race.
Were I a GA resident I’d be …..🤫 It’s embarrassing enough to be reminded you let Warnock win but feeble Joe??? Only complete morons or TDS afflicted malcontents would admit to voting for….oh, oops 😅

No you stupid lemming - just read the following summation from the article..you really are lost. Sorry to embarrass you but The intent of the filing was to completely disqualify Willis to preside over the case .

Disqualify?? And QUASH EVIDENCE???? Why does the defense do that? Seriously… how can you miss something so obvious.

I’ll repeat.. for simplicity… this can’t be a real response because it is black hole stupid.

KEY POINTS
  • The Georgia Supreme Court unanimously dismissed a longshot bid by former President Donald Trump to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from leading a criminal probe into his efforts to reverse his 2020 election loss in that state.
  • The court also denied Trump’s request to quash the special grand jury report that recommended criminal charges in Willis’ investigation.
He will never get a fair trial in Fulton Co. that’s a fact. I bet they won’t even be able to find a Caucasian to serve on the jury in that sh!t hole

Reactions: Reasoned

KEY POINTS
Yes, that was part of the filing, and again, all they ruled as it didn’t belong in their court. So he would need to bring it to the right court, which it very well could be ruled against on the basis of the argument vs the jurisdiction…

Yes, that was part of the filing, and again, all they ruled as it didn’t belong in their court. So he would need to bring it to the right court, which it very well could be ruled against on the basis of the argument vs the jurisdiction…
Poor gator. Dude is absolutely clueless about law. Still speaks in absolutes lol.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Poor, stoooooopid Nurse Fail.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Prima fica evidence! Blah blah blah summary judgement blah blah blah wait for it blah blah blah Otisville!

He’s the Cousin Vinny of message boards
Pesci%2BVinny.jpg

But yet the indictments keep streaming- as I said. Isn’t that really the point that burns y’all’s asses??

WAIT… another one ?? INCOMIMMMMMMMMMMIIIING
This “response” addresses nothing regarding the subject of this thread. You’re literally talking to a group of people who pretty much all want to see Trump go away and not be the nominee… yet you continue to either intentionally or unintentionally spew false information to try and make a point, just like the media outlets you reference.

It’s ironic that the left and media screams Trump is the biggest threat to democracy on a daily basis. As a Republican, I find it unfortunate that it’s causing his polling to rise for the primary. You’d think if the left and their complicit media was trying to bring him down, his threat to democracy would be too large to help him win the primary, even if you think it’s Biden’s best chance to win re-election. Seems like they’re placing politics over all else and willing to risk it over their very own perceived best interest of America…

They’re doing all this while increasingly struggling to protect their corrupt leader, where even the media is having more and more trouble covering for his “mishaps”… The left very well just may be goading independents into electing Trump again… if Trump were to win in 2024, the Dems and media would absolutely be the reason why…

This “response” addresses nothing regarding the subject of this thread. You’re literally talking to a group of people who pretty much all want to see Trump go away and not be the nominee… yet you continue to either intentionally or unintentionally spew false information to try and make a point, just like the media outlets you reference.

It’s ironic that the left and media screams Trump is the biggest threat to democracy on a daily basis. As a Republican, I find it unfortunate that it’s causing his polling to rise for the primary. You’d think if the left and their complicit media was trying to bring him down, his threat to democracy would be too large to help him win the primary, even if you think it’s Biden’s best chance to win re-election. Seems like they’re placing politics over all else and willing to risk it over their very own perceived best interest of America…

They’re doing all this while increasingly struggling to protect their corrupt leader, where even the media is having more and more trouble covering for his “mishaps”… The left very well just may be goading independents into electing Trump again… if Trump were to win in 2024, the Dems and media would absolutely be the reason why…
All true, the Trump question at it’s core is rather simple, people profoundly despise (and mistrust) the media and Marxism but love their country more than they like Donald Trump.

Last edited:
I absolutely know the difference…. And can’t wait for the video evidence / documentation/ texts to be on record for the world to see.
Well if/when that day comes we will all say he got what he deserves as we have from the start. When it doesn’t ever come, however, you will continue to make false statements about his convictions and judgments in court.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I absolutely know the difference…. And can’t wait for the video evidence / documentation/ texts to be on record for the world to see.
Let’s be honest, you’re what was known in the Cold War era as…. A Useful Idiot.

Poor gator. Dude is absolutely clueless about law. Still speaks in absolutes lol.
Yet my third indictment predication on your rapist corrupt nominee is about to drop. Is it not??

100%

Meanwhile the 5 yr Hunter Hunter clown show is about to go up in flames like Durham, the Kraken etc.

I say I’ll be 100% right… AGAIN.. 100% What say you?

Let’s be honest, you’re what was known in the Cold War era as…. A Useful Idiot.
LOLOLOLOL
It just delights me that it burns your ass when I’m so right. You saying I don’t know what I’m talking about that’s cool too….

Weep as you people Watch ANOTHER one of my predications come to pass for your rapist Defendant nominee. It will be an indictment , followed by an arraignment- not a trial ( yet) if you don’t know the difference.

I have. Your delusions of grandeur are worse than ever while the man you helped elect continues to make our country look weak as hell. “BuT muH LiNcOln PrOjEcT!” 🤣

Meanwhile you continue to look like an absolute tard gloating about a former president that literally nobody but you gives a shit about.
I've gotten to the point I believe gator is getting paid to regurgitate Lincoln Project bullshyt... I can't think of any other reason he beats this dead horse on a daily (hourly?) basis like someone here actually GAFF about his ramblings... jeebus...

I almost would swap him for bobby now... o_O

I've gotten to the point I believe gator is getting paid to regurgitate Lincoln Project bullshyt... I can't think of any other reason he beats this dead horse on a daily (hourly?) basis like someone here actually GAFF about his ramblings... jeebus...

Yep. Better to be a shit poster than a MAGAt cult lemming.

Bobby used to pray at the shrine of Gator. I would enjoy having him back here so those two could lock horns. Bobby is ALL IN on MAGA and Trump. Unwavering support - unlike us who begrudgingly support Trump because the Dems are just so much trash.

Reactions: Reasoned

Yet every one of you fvckers will vote for the Defendant when he wins the nomination. ( accept it now) So I’ll hold serve till there’s better troll’s available.

Yet every one of you fvckers will vote for the Defendant when he wins the nomination. ( accept it now) So I’ll hold serve till there’s better troll’s available.
Yes, we all probably will because of the consequences of not. We won’t vote for Saban or Kirby, which are default votes for whom ever your side puts up. We as a country can’t survive another 4 years of this nonsense. Yet for year 31 in a row, you will fill out another absentee ballot for the person with a (D) next to the name. Lifelong, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT