ADVERTISEMENT

Georgiaaaaaaa…. Ohhhh Georgiaaaaaa

Yet every one of you fvckers will vote for the Defendant when he wins the nomination. ( accept it now) So I’ll hold serve till there’s better troll’s available.
Can I clue you in...? What you're holding is not a serve, more like a blibit bag (3 lbs bag w/ 5 lbs of shyt in it). The unending barrage of LP crud doesn't change a single mind here. Not one. NOBODY has a doubt about your suffering from DJTsyndrome and what you would like to see happen... so just give it a rest.

You can't even admit that the DJT appointed SCOTUS's has absolutely held off drastic changes against conservatives (which you claim to be). Unless of course you disagree with their latest decisions.

Given a liberal court, we'd be screwed much worse than this blathering dementia patient and his word-salad whore have already put us.

Can I clue you in...? What you're holding is not a serve, more like a blibit bag (3 lbs bag w/ 5 lbs of shyt in it). The unending barrage of LP crud doesn't change a single mind here. Not one. NOBODY has a doubt about your suffering from DJTsyndrome and what you would like to see happen... so just give it a rest.

You can't even admit that the DJT appointed SCOTUS's has absolutely held off drastic changes against conservatives (which you claim to be). Unless of course you disagree with their latest decisions.

Given a liberal court, we'd be screwed much worse than this blathering dementia patient and his word-salad whore have already put us.
Gator, he might be a goober fan but you should listen to him on this.

Reactions: Reasoned

How did SCOTUS do here IYO?

"Likely" seems like an important word in this opinion piece. Not "definitely" or just plain "will". It "will likely". Seems worth jumping on.

How about this retort... 'Bloomberg Law'... LOL!!!

>... look familiar?...

How about this retort... 'Bloomberg Law'... LOL!!!

>... look familiar?...
Stop dodging a simple question. Take a crack at it yourself.

It’s pretty quick to the point. The substance is on on the first page syllabus. Please elaborate on the ruling itself. Here is the actual ruling ( opinion) straight from SCOTUS.

Was this a Conservative ruling or not? Go ahead - name the Justices who voted in favor of the ruling.

Last edited:
Again you demonstrate you can’t differentiate between indictment and conviction.
Tell you what.. I’ll categorize each of them just for you as they continue to roll in.
( for the record- since none have gone to trial yet - they remain felony indictments)

Was this a Conservative ruling or not? Go ahead - name the Justices who voted in favor of the ruling.
And there in lies the primary problem with a politicized SC, their job is to ensure laws do not infringe on the constitution….. they should never be writing laws, run for congress if that’s your thing.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Stop dodging a simple question. Take a crack at it yourself.

It’s pretty quick to the point. The substance is on on the first page syllabus. Please elaborate on the ruling itself. Here is the actual ruling ( opinion) straight from SCOTUS.

Wait. Did you just tell someone to stop dodging the question? Ho. Li. Fuk. Lmaoooo

^^^ Gheytor using his JD here! Proud Graduate of the University of American Samoa! ^^^
Yeah but I’d trust Jimmy…err Saul more than Gator

il_570xN.4211277745_f4zo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT