ADVERTISEMENT

Yo HillBilly .. I watched a little Fox News last night

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
What do you think about the AG who protected his every move now dropping a truth bomb on Fox to prepare the Cult.

As I said .. there are four recorded events / charges that he cannot possible escape.

He’s guilty AF and his co-defendant Nauta will have to cop a plea bargain to testify against him, get immunity - or otherwise spend the rest of his life in a federal pen.

I say he flips… how about you?

((Deflect from certain defeat now)) 3,2,1 go

Thanks Dumbass for endangering our national security

Reactions: Konigstiger
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO
I miss the old gator... shame he passed on before his time. Cheers, good buddy... we hardly knew ye'...

iu

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
I miss the old gator... shame he passed on before his time. Cheers, good buddy... we hardly knew ye'...

iu
What your impression of the surveillance tape actually recording the talk about The BOSS ordering the evidence destroyed by the IT guy ( witness 4) and him flipping as a witness??

Just curious /case

What do you think about the AG who protected his every move now dropping a truth bomb on Fox to prepare the Cult.

As I said .. there are four recorded events / charges that he cannot possible escape.

He’s guilty AF and his co-defendant Nauta will have to cop a plea bargain to testify against him, get immunity - or otherwise spend the rest of his life in a federal pen.

Sounds a lot like you. He deals in what he wants rather than reality.

Hillary's destruction of subpoenaed material was covered under the presidential records act?
Duh. Read the whole damn thing. Bleach is clearly covered. Hell, if Moses doesn't drop the third tablet, you'd know that it was covered in the XV Commandments too.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Gator they are just trading pre election punches....

Stay tuned for the Briben family circus back on top in 5, 4, 3, 2..........

Trump accused of fraud and deceit? If they start charging politicians with fraud and deceit we are going to need to build 10,000 more courtrooms. I have to laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gator they are just trading pre election punches....

Stay tuned for the Briben family circus back on top in 5, 4, 3, 2..........

Trump accused of fraud and deceit? If they start charging politicians with fraud and deceit we are going to need to build 10,000 more courtrooms. I have to laugh.
Jack Smith says “hold my beer you orange bitch “ and “How is that Biden Crime Family bribe thingy going??

When are you Fox lemmings going to get tired of this??

Reactions: Konigstiger
Jack Smith says “hold my beer you orange bitch “ and “How is that Biden Crime Family bribe thingy going??

When are you Fox lemmings going to get tired of this??
Jack Smith will be out of a job come 1/20/25. What a creepy SOB! Reminds me of you.

These silly indictments will go on until Trump is re-elected in 2024.
I waiting on proof of a Biden bribe you old fart.. where is it… 5 fvcking years now since your POTUS ordered the investigation.

IRONICALLY

I keep delivering on my subpoena predictions but people haven’t come up with Jack Schitt.

More on the way as soon as he chooses the venue.

JUST WIN SOMETHING.. anything.

These silly indictments will go on until Trump is re-elected in 2024.
You do realize should this come to pass payback’s are hell and I for one would gladly endorse a complete and utter scorched earth of ALL things Democrat….. and I mean ALL THINGS.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
You do realize should this come to pass payback’s are hell and I for one would gladly endorse a complete and utter scorched earth of ALL things Democrat….. and I mean ALL THINGS.
Did you feel this way about Spiro Agnew and Nixon? That was minor league stuff compared to your Defendant.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
“I said he would be indicted!”

Well, no shit. It’s like claiming brilliance for saying the sun rises in the east. 🤣
Even the level headed professor Turley said this indictment sends a chilling message about a two tiered legal system.

I don’t understand the law.. yet I have predicated every indictment… an you you have fallen on your face every time.

How was day between new indictments of your defendant nominee and this “ https://thehill.com/homenews/ap/ap-...closed-door-interview-with-gop-led-committee/
Nobody gives a fck except you, and you keep boasting about these stupid ass wins lol

This is the equivalent of me going to a WNBA game where 9 fans are in the crowd and you’re yelling over everyone talking shit because your favorite player Marquita Jackson scored 8 points in a 12-7 shootout full of tards.

You are a full-blown liberal clown.

Nobody gives a fck except you, and you keep boasting about these stupid ass wins lol

This is the equivalent of me going to a WNBA game where 9 fans are in the crowd and you’re yelling over everyone talking shit because your favorite player Marquita Jackson scored 8 points in a 12-7 shootout full of tards.

I predicated that Pence ( GOAT Vp) would not be charged for having classified documents because he was honest and encouraged his staff to return them at once. He could have been charged if it was political .

But that’s NOT why I named him GOAT.
He also fatally blew up Trump in his Grand Jury testimony stating that Trumpsky directly ordered him to stop the Electoral count by lying to him that DOJ had found a massive fraud scheme in 4 states. WH lawyers Cippaloni and Hershman were witnesses and testified the same.

This is my Kraken Moment from what I saw in the indictment ( you won’t hear this on Fox) and I’ll stand by it. I don’t have to be a lawyer to predicate that he’s totally fvcked .

“Trump, between Nov. 14, 2020 and Jan. 20, 2021, "did knowingly combine conspire, confederate, and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to defraud the United States by using dishonest, fraud and deceit to impair, obstruct and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government."

There is no escape from Otisville one just that one.

Save this and wait for it..

You do give a fvck… because he will absolutely be your convict nominee and you will vote for him - no matter what.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I predicated that Pence ( GOAT Vp) would not be charged for having classified documents because he was honest and encouraged his staff to return them at once. He could have been charged if it was political .

But that’s NOT why I named him GOAT.
He also fatally blew up Trump in his Grand Jury testimony stating that Trumpsky directly ordered him to stop the Electoral count by lying to him that DOJ had found a massive fraud scheme in 4 states. WH lawyers Cippaloni and Hershman were witnesses and testified the same.
Just one example of how your summary/paraphrasing skills are lacking in accuracy... otherwise known as 'fake news'.

In his memoir, So Help Me God, Mr Pence wrote that Mr Trump had attempted to pressure him into blocking the certification of the election result on the morning of the riot. "You'll go down as a wimp," the then-president apparently told Mr Pence.

Your words... 'pressure' vs. 'DIRECTLY ORDERED'... CNNgator...

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT