ADVERTISEMENT

God is a bammer

no other way around it. LOL!

If I'm a college coach, I'm calling every FSU commit to tell them the ACC is irrelevant, come play for a real team in a real conference (SEC).

Emotion vs logic.

This is in your DNA so I believe that you believed it.

I think you didn't want Bama in. 😂
Shame... FSU is my most hated team and has been since 1986 (when they ducked the SEC for the ACC). Bobby said 'it ain't who you beat, it's how many you win..'. And back then up until recent years that was true.

Just win out. I guess I'm missing the context...
I could be wrong, but he is saying 'Just win out. Who gives a sh*t where anyone is till December'.

Well, FSU 'won out'... but nobody gives a shi*t in December...either. Even him! LOL! 🤔 :D

I could be wrong, but he is saying 'Just win out. Who gives a sh*t where anyone is till December'.

Well, FSU 'won out'... but nobody gives a shi*t in December...either. Even him! LOL! 🤔 :D

Winning out is certainly a part of it. Being one of the best 4 teams is a bigger part.

The ACC ain't the SEC. Congrats to FSU for beating 1 good SEC team while dominating a shitty conference. It turned out that wasn't enough...and I agree that it isn't.

FSU shouldn't have gotten in over a number of teams including UGA, of course. Ranking them higher was a political olive branch and horse shit imo.

Reactions: Reasoned
Winning out is certainly a part of it. Being one of the best 4 teams is a bigger part.
As it should be
The ACC ain't the SEC. Congrats to FSU for beating 1 good SEC team while dominating a shitty conference. It turned out that wasn't enough...and I agree that it isn't.
Yeah and unfortunately for them, losing your QB1 was the final nail
FSU shouldn't have gotten in over a number of teams including UGA, of course. Ranking them higher was a political olive branch and horse shit imo.
Yeah and dropping Bama to 8 prior to last night proved problematic to rationalize their decisions too.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT