ADVERTISEMENT

Girls Basketball Coaching Openings

AN96

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
Anyone know of any open jobs?

I see Mediapolis is listed as open on the teach Iowa website. Where is Rodgers going?

Anyone know of any open jobs?

I see Mediapolis is listed as open on the teach Iowa website. Where is Rogers going?
Wondered this myself. His teaching position isn't listed and I haven't heard anything. His daughter will be a senior next year.

I hear Waukon still has an opening. The head coach resigned during Christmas break and an assistant stepped up to finish season but is not interested in the job this season. They also have a assistant volleyball coach opening.

Reactions: shawnasweeney
Janel Burgess is taking over the Montezuma program. She's a 1994 graduate from Monte and was a star player there and then at Iowa State. She has been coaching very successfully most recently at Grand Valley State where she led the team to 137-84 record in her tenure there.

Greg Criswell will be taking over at Waukon. Great hire for the program. He'll inherit 10 Sophomore letter winners who will all be Juniors next year. It should be a great fit for their program.

Any word on who may be taking over at Linn Mar?

Nate Sanderson will take over the Linn Mar position, have not heard yet who will take over at Springville. Loaded team there, they have all six primary players returning from the back to back state championship teams.

Nate Sanderson will take over the Linn Mar position, have not heard yet who will take over at Springville. Loaded team there, they have all six primary players returning from the back to back state championship teams.
this one kind of took me by surprise, but good luck to Nate & good luck to whomever takes over Springville job.

Gazette article announced that Christine Zaruba is the new Springville coach, previously was assistant coach for the past several years. She is taking over a state championship team with all its starters returning.

So Mick is. Leaving a girls program that was top heavy with Sr and running back to the boys program that has all underclassmen that played last year .What a deal

Reactions: wolverine55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT