ADVERTISEMENT

Fat lady ain't close to clearing her throat...

Yeah...no

it’s over

look to Georgia Senate and the midterms for hope
I had some bitch from California call me about Assoff yesterday.

Lied and told her I was voting for him. Then wasted her time telling me how to vote - acting like I've never voted before.

I could have hung up but wasted nearly 10 minutes of their time while I plan on voting for the other guy.

Izzat you Rudy??
Epoch times huh? LOLOLOL
Soooo... just to be sure... these software glitches didn’t appear in the states that Trumpsky won... and that same logic could not be applied reversing Trump wins.
if the hand counts in AZ and GA confirm the machine count... then what?? Recount of the recount?
Negative, dipsh*t... it's called an 'audit'... state legislatures handle the experts who come in for that... 30 states have Rep control of the process...
  • That all data in the voting machine is official, approved, and correct
  • The behavior of the voting machines on election day
  • That nothing is added, changed, removed or corrupted from the time of voting through to the final election results
  • That election procedures were properly followed where these procedures affect ballots, ballot-related data, and ballot-handling systems in any way
Well over your head... just ... stand by and stand down... :eek:

Izzat you Rudy??
Epoch times huh? LOLOLOL

Soooo... just to be sure... these software glitches didn’t appear in the states that Trumpsky won... and that same logic could not be applied reversing Trump wins.

if the hand counts in AZ and GA confirm the machine count... then what?? Recount of the recount?

audit not recount

What now Rudy??? LOLOLOL
QUICK!call another press conference at FourSeasons. Trumskys layers say there ain’t enough $$ to take a bullshit case to the Courts and chance state bar sanctions for promoting known false and fabricated evidence.

So they are now down to trying to eliminate 3,000 votes of a 50k margin?? Good job!!!
Slow golf clap.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
What now Rudy??? LOLOLOL
QUICK!call another press conference at FourSeasons. Trumskys layers say there ain’t enough $$ to take a bullshit case to the Courts and chance state bar sanctions for promoting known false and fabricated evidence.

So they are now down to trying to eliminate 3,000 votes of a 50k margin?? Good job!!!
Slow golf clap.

As much as you read Vox, the Guardian, etc. it's no wonder you are so detached from reality.

Yeah...no

it’s over

look to Georgia Senate and the midterms for hope

Hang in there, Odub... at least we've got a fighter in the WH. 💪

Dershowitz: Trump May Seek to Deny Biden 270 Electoral Votes, Put Election in Congress

Waste their time if you do. Keep them on the phone as long as possible.

the longer they stay on with you-fewer others they can call

Waste their time and money. Lol
So much schadenfreude in this thread! I’m loving these trips down memory lane. Did ol’ tiger put the gun in his mouth after this? Poor guy’s whole reason for living ended! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

How it’s going...

The kraken Cvnt and the other Kraken lawyers are simply running out the clock on disbarment in several states . It’s already happened to Spastic Rudy and a couple others .

. as I said it would. it’s now only a matter of how many zeros I add to my prophesy. I am told by my NYC lawyer that it will be the largest civil settle

Problem for Kraken lawyers now is that in defending themselves from criminal prosecution they will make Dominion a $2B corporation from libel defamation settlements.

There will also be a couple of felony conviction for outright fraud and perjury in presenting knowingly fraudulent evidence to the court in about 20 failed attempts. .. . 100% certainty.

the Arizona Cyber Ninja zoo actually backfired in disproving som key propaganda points. This will become evidence in court to counteract the pR push that the Cult is paying for

… but all the Trumpsky cult will still defend them to the death .. even though Trumpsky is openly throwing them under the bus.

Get ready 3,2,1 ….

MAGA by Gawd!

Next to being a Tennessee FB coach … Worst job on the planet being a Trumpsky lawyer.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
So much schadenfreude in this thread! I’m loving these trips down memory lane. Did ol’ tiger put the gun in his mouth after this? Poor guy’s whole reason for living ended! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
memory lane? for whom? you weren't here then, right? Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT