ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone monitor this forum?

Do like I do, I click "report" on all the spam, and a buddy of mine says he emails all the spam to Luke. It doesn't appear to be working though.

It's not ideal but if you click ignore on the spammers name anything they post you wont see anymore. Not sure why they allow that stuff to continuously be posted.

Sure isn't helping the cause I'd guess. I'm no tech wiz or web page designer but I would think there's an option to have moderators on the forums and the moderators could have the ability to clean up the spam / ban the fresh accounts creating the issues.

Reactions: CF_93
They either need to clean it up on the tech side to prevent the spam, or have more active moderation occurring to delete these posts.
It seems they are doing neither.

Reactions: Hooper2021
Is this driving everyone away? About to cancel my subscription and never come back.

Yep

Question: Is the paid subscription side experiencing the same issues? If not, then we will know what their response will be for those of us fed up with the “complimentary” forum...which will be enough for me to sign off.

Reactions: oldtimefootball
Yep

Question: Is the paid subscription side experiencing the same issues? If not, then we will know what their response will be for those of us fed up with the “complimentary” forum...which will be enough for me to sign off.
Nobody is really posting there. And no spam there. I signed up to read the articles and interviews they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT