ADVERTISEMENT

lewis central and harlan sept. 8

ronsss

All Conference
Nov 8, 2003
lewis central beats adm by 7, i was surprised. my thoughts going into the game, lc would lose #2 for the year, but it was not to be....congrats to lc for a huge win, adm has a state track team in their backfield. sept 22 matup with glenwood will be a good one

harlan cyclones, i initially would have flipped a coin on this one, but a slight edge would have went to glenwood. the story of the game, glenwood had at least 10 penalties in this one, and it cost them dearly. cylones did not break in this one, and hung in their tough on their long drive to kick the winning field goal as time ran out....creston will play harlan sept 22, another good game

Last edited:
lewis central beats adm by 7, i was surprised. my thoughts going into the game, lc would lose #2 for the year, but it was not to be....congrats to lc for a huge win, adm has a state track team in their backfield. sept 22 matup with glenwood will be a good one

harlan cyclones, i initially would have flipped a coin on this one, but a slight edge would have went to glenwood. the story of the game, glenwood had at least 10 penalties in this one, and it cost them dearly. cylones did not break in this one, and hung in their tough on their long drive to kick the winning field goal as time ran out....creston will play harlan sept 22, another good game
Lewis Central has another tough game Next week where they travel to bondurant farrar and I believe it's the first time these two team meets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT