ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, reasoned…

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
I just found out that Kim Mulkey has a practice squad of all male students she calls her DreamTeam. They have to be pretty good players and agree to practice 3 times a week. They are not binary males and must agree to play as physical as they can under the rules. First I ever heard of this. Does Iowa do something like this? A real question, not a troll.

Makes sense for her to want her team to practice against that, but I'm surprised it's not disheartening for the girls team.

Reactions: Reasoned
I just found out that Kim Mulkey has a practice squad of all male students she calls her DreamTeam. They have to be pretty good players and agree to practice 3 times a week. They are not binary males and must agree to play as physical as they can under the rules. First I ever heard of this. Does Iowa do something like this? A real question, not a troll.
Not that I’m aware of but it would make sense. Seems like an odd thing to do though, since according to Gator’s fan club there’s no difference between men and women.

Not that I’m aware of but it would make sense. Seems like an odd thing to do though, since according to Gator’s fan club there’s no difference between men and women.
Does seem like a good idea since You can get bigger players which would take up more space and who would play more physically.

I know that UNC's women's soccer team practices weekly against the men's club team. Not the UNC men's team, but their club team (not university sponsored). They've been doing that since Mia Hamm played there. They are told to play hard, but NOT go 100%. If they went 100%, they'd kill those girls.

Years ago

One of my buddies was on the practice squad

They had to not do certain things like dunk or seriously block shots

Otherwise it would’ve been 90-16
This. It's exactly why letting transgenders compete in women's sports is stupid. The USWNT, the 2 time defending World Cup Champs, played a team of U15 boys in 2019 and got destroyed.

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage​

There's a reason they don't play men...
Derek… How did this travesty occur??
Please analyze and list SCOTUS. By vote
I’ll wait here

I’ll wait here
Can you explain the "other marginalized genders" the attorney in this opinion piece spoke was addressing? To clarify, I'm asking you how many genders do you believe exist. It's clear that this ultra liberal attorney who wrote the opinion piece that you linked (in another one of your attempted "gotcha" posts) thinks there's more than 2. It's kind of funny since you are old enough to remember when Title IX came into being. I'm pretty sure that you'd agree that the originals authors thought there were 2 genders.

Last edited:
TCoach O has no problem “practicing” against women, does he @Bill_D ?
Bashed his wife’s face in in one of his practicing sessions. Course, there was alcohol involved so it was completely understandable.
Well, he must have changed his tactics in the last 30 years. Look who he travels with now. At least he doesn’t have to have the phone numbers of a bunch of hookers like some coaches.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Can you explain the "other marginalized genders" the attorney in this opinion piece spoke was addressing? To clarify, I'm asking you how many genders do you believe exist. It's clear that this ultra liberal attorney who wrote the opinion piece that you linked (in another one of your attempted "gotcha" posts) thinks there's more than 2. It's kind of funny since you are old enough to remember when Title IX came into being. I'm pretty sure that you'd agree that the originals authors thought there were 2 genders.
Of course I know…there are male and female ( for the record) but more importantly does Neil Gorsuch.

I didn’t think you’d want to read the actual opinion .. ask the Conservatives who ruled on it. I personally opposed the ruling but they didn’t let me offer an opinion.

Who voted in favor? - go ahead. Say it.. Who put Gorsuch on the bench?

I have it on good account that he absolutely had hookers on speed dial, but this is between you and @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA so I will stay out of it.

I'm just glad that we did it the right way. No shot at Auburn or LSU, not my business, but hiring hooers on the company dime is wrong.

They should be arranged and paid for by non-university employees on non-university phones and credit cards...like good Americans do on the daily.

Also, stop letting them fvck farm animals. But that's Auburn's business so I'll just stay out of it.

Last edited:
Of course I know…there are male and female ( for the record) but more importantly does Neil Gorsuch.

I didn’t think you’d want to read the actual opinion .. ask the Conservatives who ruled on it. I personally opposed the ruling but they didn’t let me offer an opinion.

Who voted in favor? - go ahead. Say it.. Who put Gorsuch on the bench?
You expect me to read a 172 page opinion over your attempted "gotcha" moment? Do I agree with every decision the SCOTUS makes? No. I do think that your hatred of Trump has jaded you to the point that you're willing to side against EVERYTHING he does or anyone he has anything to do with. Bill innocently started this thread about girls practicing against guys. Hijacked it to a degree talking about why guys shouldn't be allowed to compete against girls. You voted for someone who thinks it should be fine. SCOTUS' ruling won't have near the effect on Title IX's initial intent as your POTUS' executive order on it. Tell that to the liberal attorney you linked.

Well, he must have changed his tactics in the last 30 years. Look who he travels with now. At least he doesn’t have to have the phone numbers of a bunch of hookers like some coaches.
This coming from you is rich. Our coach got hookers for recruits. Your coach electrocuted two or three of them. Then he hid behind the ND admin and lawyers and never once apologized to the murdered kids’ parents.

I know that UNC's women's soccer team practices weekly against the men's club team. Not the UNC men's team, but their club team (not university sponsored). They've been doing that since Mia Hamm played there. They are told to play hard, but NOT go 100%. If they went 100%, they'd kill those girls.
They should play all out. If the girls get destroyed, tough shit. I’ve had enough of this the sexed are equal bullshit.

Reactions: dhetiger
I'm just glad that we did it the right way. No shot at Auburn or LSU, not my business, but hiring hooers on the company dime is wrong.

They should be arranged and paid for by non-university employees on non-university phones and credit cards...like good Americans do on the daily.

Also, stop letting them fvck farm animals. But that's Auburn's business so I'll just stay out of it.
Hookers on the company dime is actually 'ahead of his time'... these kids are going to have sex out there, somehow, someway, somewhere...

CHF is a trendsetter by having professionals that have been tested and know WTF they are doing vs... some stupid country hicks trying to get pregnant by a kid with NFL potential.

OM should have given him a raise vs. firing him... idiots.

Hookers on the company dime is actually 'ahead of his time'... these kids are going to have sex out there, somehow, someway, somewhere...

CHF is a trendsetter by having professionals that have been tested and know WTF they are doing vs... some stupid country hicks trying to get pregnant by a kid with NFL potential.

College age vajayjay is truly undefeated . I think we even agree on that.

This coming from you is rich. Our coach got hookers for recruits. Your coach electrocuted two or three of them. Then he hid behind the ND admin and lawyers and never once apologized to the murdered kids’ parents.
Man, now I am not sure who is the biggest liar or the least informed. If you really believe this you better check with Ole Miss guys if you know any. He got the idea from indulging.

Last edited:

Yeah. He is really careful for his players, he tries it out first.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Yeah. He is really careful for his players, he tries it out first.
Again, it’s pussÿ bill. Everyone is better off with a little pussÿ every now and then, aren’t they? You act like that’s worse than electrocuting that poor, innocent kid in South Bend.
It’s this kind of asininity that leaves everyone on the board shaking their heads at you. Just like the time you said - and I’m paraphrasing - “a man bashing his wife’s face in is okay as long as alcohol is involved.”
Astonishing!

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Tread lightly old man. I have been nice so far.
jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

I’ll wait here
Somebody filed a law suit that went all the wage to the Supreme Court. Surprised you didn’t understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT