ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative stalwart Liz Cheney ($1 to BG)

So.. does this mean that you are agreeing that Trumpsky and key staff and Congress attempted to interfere with electoral count and even substitute phony electors?

The evidence is absolute undeniable - like gravity. In fact some seem to be quite proud of it. Just wondering if you will deny it when officially presented and handed over to DOJ .

If it IS OK and precedent is followed, the Kamala can choose to dismiss electoral college. Either have to prosecute violators- or change the law to make it OK.

Can’t have it both ways….your opinion?

If I don't see things EXACTLY as you do, that makes me a Trumpanzee?

And you claim that I'm in a cult? Ok.

I don't want Trump to run. I want the "more dangerous" DeSantis. That's reality...but I realize that reality often owns you so I digress.

If I don't see things EXACTLY as you do, that makes me a Trumpanzee?

And you claim that I'm in a cult? Ok.

I don't want Trump to run. I want the "more dangerous" DeSantis. That's reality...but I realize that reality often owns you so I digress.
I didn’t say that YOU were Cult… just most here.

but you have never answered the question if it’s ok for a POTUS / VP to clearly interfere in the Electoral college. Pretty simple.

So if it’s ok the fvck the voting process , change the Constitution and let State legislators decide. Just make it a Parliament

What part of if he, Hunter, the big guy or anyone else is proven to have committed a crime they should be jailed are you not understanding?
Any news on Hunters indictments?

It’s been ongoing for over two years with a Republican DA. In Delaware. Think they’ll make it as far as Manafort and Stone for essentially same charges. How did that go?

but you have never answered the question if it’s ok for a POTUS / VP to clearly interfere in the Electoral college. Pretty simple.

So if it’s ok the fvck the voting process , change the Constitution and let State legislators decide. Just make it a Parliament
He's answered that dozens of times with a resounding no. Just because you've ignored it doesn't mean it wasn't said.

I have actually. I said it's not ok.

It would have been OK if the VP had made certain that the election was secure prior to election day and it would have been OK if he had forced the DOJ and FBI to do more prior to 1/06 however. That second part is where Trump and Pence failed imo.

Since you say most here are part of the "Cult", please let me know which individuals here are "most". You pay little attention to what is said here, so you make claims that inevitably prove to be wrong.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Since you say most here are part of the "Cult", please let me know which individuals here are "most". You pay little attention to what is said here, so you make claims that inevitably prove to be wrong.
That’s because every anti- cult comment is answered that I’m a lib. That’s it.

I am the total opposite of a liberal in every way. I just like people who hate Trumpsky who WILL BE the GOP nominee and set us back another 50 years in international relationships.

I’m Fiscal conservative, endorse global partnerships and trade with strong effort UNTIL WE CAN rebuild our manufacturing base and buy what we make ( take 10 min-look around your house . . ) We need MEGAports and assembly faculties on the east coast Mexico and PR cheap labor) Double agriculture- needs immigrants- sorry)

The next 5 years we will be on a warlike footing. We need to restructure the military for futuristic combat… like satellites and drones ( Space Force needs to be megafunded.We better be prepared.

many things are going to get worse… and it does matter which party is in control.

Elect me and I’ll fix it….. but won’t see results for a two year construction ramp up period) it’s possible to go faster.

That’s because every anti- cult comment is answered that I’m a lib. That’s it.

I am the total opposite of a liberal in every way. I just like people who hate Trumpsky who WILL BE the GOP nominee and set us back another 50 years in international relationships.

I’m Fiscal conservative, endorse global partnerships and trade with strong effort UNTIL WE CAN rebuild our manufacturing base and buy what we make ( take 10 min-look around your house . . ) We need MEGAports and assembly faculties on the east coast Mexico and PR cheap labor) Double agriculture- needs immigrants- sorry)

The next 5 years we will be on a warlike footing. We need to restructure the military for futuristic combat… like satellites and drones ( Space Force needs to be megafunded.We better be prepared.

many things are going to get worse… and it does matter which party is in control.

Elect me and I’ll fix it….. but won’t see results for a two year construction ramp up period) it’s possible to go faster.
Not sure that answered me. As far as the party in control mattering, you're right. And the one in charge is failing. Your last paragraph? Are you running? Frankly, I'd vote for you over the fvcking retard currently in charge.

Not sure that answered me. As far as the party in control mattering, you're right. And the one in charge is failing. Your last paragraph? Are you running? Frankly, I'd vote for you over the fvcking retard currently in charge.
We just need the smart people to take over and start building manufacturing infrastructure for EVERYTHING… but as we found oud… can’t just throw a switch and start production. and ironically most of manufacturing equipment that we need to get back into steel, paper, pharma etc…. Is manufactured in Europe.

so if you wonder about the threat of Russian stranglehold / blackmail on European energy = affecting our manufacturing supply chain. It just does whether anyone here like it or not. Agriculture food chain affects will be devastating.

if you want to a have civilized conversation about industrialization I’ll be happy to….. if not .. GFY MAGA by gawd.

We just need the smart people to take over and start building manufacturing infrastructure for EVERYTHING… but as we found oud… can’t just throw a switch and start production. and ironically most of manufacturing equipment that we need to get back into steel, paper, pharma etc…. Is manufactured in Europe.

so if you wonder about the threat of Russian stranglehold / blackmail on European energy = affecting our manufacturing supply chain. It just does whether anyone here like it or not. Agriculture food chain affects will be devastating.

if you want to a have civilized conversation about industrialization I’ll be happy to….. if not .. GFY MAGA by gawd.
Nobody ever questioned Russia having a stranglehold on Europe. The Russian questions here came from a viewpoint that gas prices were going up well before the invasion, and that is on the White House. You actually know this, but won't admit it. The oil and gas industry doesn't want to help a guy who wants to shut them down. The corpse masquerading as the President using Putin as his excuse for gas prices is disingenuous at best.

As far as your last sentence, I'd love to hear it. I know that you have good ideas on the subject and I would defer to your expertise on how to achieve it. You can still GFY for your blind defense of the current piece of shit administration.

You want smart people in charge, yet you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

That math don’t compute, bud.

You want smart people in charge, yet you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

That math don’t compute, bud.
Yes it does! Trumpsky wrecked all the important trade deals go no good teason( just to bully) and left us vulnerable to unpredictable tarrifs and hostile supply alliances which we will suffer for years. Biden’s key staff have done a incredible job uniting against hostile alliances.

The 2 week of reunification of Asia Pacific( TPP is going back online) , EU negotiated atenate ener commitments. and NATO adds Finland and Sweden. It was pure genius and great statesmanship .

These will pay huge dividends in general trade, agricultural commodities and strategic metal fro Russia and China.

bit you cant think that deep.

How’s the stuff on Hillary and Hunter going. Whe do you expect indictments??

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Sleepy Joe is a rocket scientist compared to senile delusion raging Trumpsky. Big stuff coming that will make change your mind
oh-ok-yeah.gif

Reactions: dhetiger
Yes it does! Trumpsky wrecked all the important trade deals go no good teason( just to bully) and left us vulnerable to unpredictable tarrifs and hostile supply alliances which we will suffer for years. Biden’s key staff have done a incredible job uniting against hostile alliances.

The 2 week of reunification of Asia Pacific( TPP is going back online) , EU negotiated atenate ener commitments. and NATO adds Finland and Sweden. It was pure genius and great statesmanship .

These will pay huge dividends in general trade, agricultural commodities and strategic metal fro Russia and China.

How excited will you be when we finally have one world currency?

His key staff have done an incredible job of opening our borders, side stepping their responsibilities to become a dad/mom, and making us dependent on foreign oil again. Yep, they are doing a great job.

Robby Mook fired one across Hillary's bow. Late, but damning.

What part of if he, Hunter, the big guy or anyone else is proven to have committed a crime they should be jailed are you not understanding?
I’m all for it! So what now? There has been an investigation for 3 yrs.. you just didn’t know about it until I told the board Bar started it at the request of Trumpsky.

so the Cult is outraged that Hunter got paid several million by trading in on family connections. That what politicians and they’re families do.

100% documented fact= Ivanka got 32 patents and trademarks issued in China EXACTLY when those articles were coincidentally exempted - ZERO- in the revised trade agreement. So Ivanka went from failed clothier to expert Payent and trademark investor with an express approval pass. Normally takes years…. She did it in less than a month. These exemptions will be worth MILLIONS.

100% documented fact= Kushner will PERSONALLY be getting paid $25 MILLION just to manage a Saudi private equity firm…. $6BILLLIONNNNN WTF?? read that again… $6 BILLION!

This Even though he is a proven financial failure -like his FiL. How does this happen?

Let me explain- the Saudi bank board refused because of his historical incompetence and debt…. and the Prince overruled them anyway HowTF could this happen??

We’ll that’s easy - As de facto chief of staff- you personally whitewash and prevent the investigation of a brutal murder ordered by MBS himself. He influenced DOJ and the PM and and US ambassador to Turkey where the chainsaw massacre absolutely occurred.

Kashaggi was to MBS what Tucker Carlson is to Biden. He had stirred political discourse within the Kingdom. MBS dispatched four hit men armed with power tools to ambush and cut a US reporter Karshoggi into little pieces and take out the body party in large brief cases. It was carefully coordinated.

Mysteriously and coincidentally it was leaked to the Saudis that he was in Instanbul….he was summoned to the Saudi consulate because of sudden documentation request for a marriage license from our embassy and left in several suitcases.

Hmmmm. I guess that murder forgiveness favor that was worth risking $6 billion on an idiot who is a proven second generation financial failure. But he had convenient influence… and still does because of Trumpskys stranglehold on key congressmen.

nothing to any of that ? Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I’m all for it! So what now? There has been an investigation for 3 yrs.. you just didn’t know about it until I told the board Bar started it at the request of Trumpsky.

so the Cult is outraged that Hunter got paid several million by trading in on family connections. That what politicians and they’re families do.

100% documented fact= Ivanka got 32 patents and trademarks issued in China EXACTLY when those articles were coincidentally exempted - ZERO- in the revised trade agreement. So Ivanka went from failed clothier to expert Payent and trademark investor with an express approval pass. Normally takes years…. She did it in less than a month. These exemptions will be worth MILLIONS.

100% documented fact= Kushner will PERSONALLY be getting paid $25 MILLION just to manage a Saudi private equity firm…. $6BILLLIONNNNN WTF?? read that again… $6 BILLION!

This Even though he is a proven financial failure -like his FiL. How does this happen?

Let me explain- the Saudi bank board refused because of his historical incompetence and debt…. and the Prince overruled them anyway HowTF could this happen??

We’ll that’s easy - As de facto chief of staff- you personally whitewash and prevent the investigation of a brutal murder ordered by MBS himself. He influenced DOJ and the PM and and US ambassador to Turkey where the chainsaw massacre absolutely occurred.

Kashaggi was to MBS what Tucker Carlson is to Biden. He had stirred political discourse within the Kingdom. MBS dispatched four hit men armed with power tools to ambush and cut a US reporter Karshoggi into little pieces and take out the body party in large brief cases. It was carefully coordinated.

Mysteriously and coincidentally it was leaked to the Saudis that he was in Instanbul….he was summoned to the Saudi consulate because of sudden documentation request for a marriage license from our embassy and left in several suitcases.

Hmmmm. I guess that murder forgiveness favor that was worth risking $6 billion on an idiot who is a proven second generation financial failure. But he had convenient influence… and still does because of Trumpskys stranglehold on key congressmen.

nothing to any of that ? Right?

Nobody cares about hat guy. I do care about Seth Rich, however.

Not sure if serious.

Serious question, are you in an actual cult?
No I’m not. I’m in a global business… and deal with global banks and currency stability nearly every day.

It would be financially impossible to have a global currency.. because too much debt would have to absorbed by the 20-30 solvent and dependable economies . We saw the same with the Euro. That’s why UK told them to GFY.

well shit- I’ll just go ahead and tell you.. to save you the time. Out of 193 sovereign countries recognized by UN- only about 20 countries have the GDP and reserves to support their deficit. Those basically comprise the G20.

I would expect to hear that from a flat earther but not you. I guess part of the globalism rant I read hear and in the rural MAGAts.

You have to wonder why dems would donate to her reelection campaign. You're a smart guy...why would they do that?

She's fvcked imho.
Maybe because Trumpsky ordered her campaign contributions from RNC to stop? Cult obeyed comrade Trumpsky command.

still waiting on ONE single liberal bill Liz voted for…. But we know how that effort would turn out don’t we?

basically you are dissing ultra conservative Liz only because she obeyed her Constitutional duties…. Just like Pence did.

Maybe because Trumpsky ordered her campaign contributions from RNC to stop? Cult obeyed comrade Trumpsky command.

still waiting on ONE single liberal bill Liz voted for…. But we know how that effort would turn out don’t we?

basically you are dissing ultra conservative Liz only because she obeyed her Constitutional duties…. Just like Pence did.
Lmao you lap up the lib talking points like a starved stray dog, and you spit them right back out like a good little boy.

Midterms will be an absolute bloodbath, and you are going to be screeching and wailing with the rest of your liberal bros. I’m excited to watch.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
No I’m not. I’m in a global business… and deal with global banks and currency stability nearly every day.

It would be financially impossible to have a global currency.. because too much debt would have to absorbed by the 20-30 solvent and dependable economies . We saw the same with the Euro. That’s why UK told them to GFY.

well shit- I’ll just go ahead and tell you.. to save you the time. Out of 193 sovereign countries recognized by UN- only about 20 countries have the GDP and reserves to support their deficit. Those basically comprise the G20.

I would expect to hear that from a flat earther but not you. I guess part of the globalism rant I read hear and in the rural MAGAts.
Problem is there are fvckwits that DO want a global currency (and other such asinine ideas) because they don't comprehend what you just outlined. Taking a step back - look at the bullshit drivel that is becoming more mainstream every day...these people don't understand monetary systems, economics or business. As one of the talk radio guys used to say "most of you don't understand the difference between a profit and a profit margin" to demonstrate exactly that. The real problem? Some of these dunces have power and live in lala land. They are as stupid as the sterotypical "MAGAts" you like to deride ad nauseum around here. Yes! I said it! The extreme right is just as stupid as the extreme left! And I will say this again too, speaking of MAGA, your favorite topic: The ONLY reason Trump was popular was a backlash to the extreme left dominating media, entertainment...you name it. If the GOP could clean up its messaging, stay on point and be something other than "we aren't the Dems" I am confident we could start to turn the tide in a lot of ways. Can't say I am confident in the GOP executing on that with everyone squabbling with each other. Instead we have to count on the Dems fumbling the ball so badly that there is a backlash at the polls...meaning we all get fvcked in the process. Can't say that is a very optimistic future.

Oh, and before you go down the global economic conditions path...rationalizing that it doesn't make a difference who is in power...remember that bad policy can make a bad situation worse. Enter Joe Biden.

Difficult? Yes.

Impossible? Absolutely not.

UK made a choice. They absolutely could have joined in. They made the choice not to.

The IMF and many learned global financial "experts" tell me that you're FOS btw. But they probably aren't the expert on everything that you are.

FWIW I absolutely agree that we should not...but it is clearly the goal for a number of people that share political bedfellows with you. Lecture them, not me.

I'm dissing Lizzy because she took money from the left including the far left. You're defending it because muh Trump. Everything anti-trump is justified IYO. You care way more about Trump than I ever have.

And if Lizzy was the conservative stalwart that you like to pretend, she wouldn't have to get money from the far left. She could still get it from moderate conservative doners.

Lizzy now owes the left favors...as we've already witnessed.

I'm dissing Lizzy because she took money from the left including the far left. You're defending it because muh Trump. Everything anti-trump is justified IYO. You care way more about Trump than I ever have.

And if Lizzy was the conservative stalwart that you like to pretend, she wouldn't have to get money from the far left. She could still get it from moderate conservative doners.

Lizzy now owes the left favors...as we've already witnessed.
I’m pretty simple. I want to stop losers from fvcking up our country and putting us in a world of shit. Notice I didn’t say right or left because there’s losers on both sides of this aisle. Admittedly there seem to be more of them on the left, but I digress.

I’m pretty simple. I want to stop losers from fvcking up our country and putting us in a world of shit. Notice I didn’t say right or left because there’s losers on both sides of this aisle. Admittedly there seem to be more of them on the left, but I digress.
You let me know of her first liberal vote… and I’ll drive down to your county line with a box of Krispy Kreme’s. We need a counter wager but you’ll never admit she’s voted more against Dem sponsored bills than McCarthy. That’s a fact.

Maybe McCain or Romney was close to ( our) hate level.

There is Lib ( never Trump $$ ) money out there because she is probably the only American who hates Trumpsky worse than I do. I send her $100 /mo.

You let me know of her first liberal vote… and I’ll drive down to your county line with a box of Krispy Kreme’s. We need a counter wager but you’ll never admit she’s voted more against Dem sponsored bills than McCarthy. That’s a fact.

Maybe McCain or Romney was close to ( our) hate level.

There is Lib ( never Trump $$ ) money out there because she is probably the only American who hates Trumpsky worse than I do. I send her $100 /mo.
Show me where I said anything of the sort. I'll "wait for it."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT