ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative stalwart Liz Cheney ($1 to BG)

No I’m not. I’m in a global business… and deal with global banks and currency stability nearly every day.

It would be financially impossible to have a global currency.. because too much debt would have to absorbed by the 20-30 solvent and dependable economies . We saw the same with the Euro. That’s why UK told them to GFY.

well shit- I’ll just go ahead and tell you.. to save you the time. Out of 193 sovereign countries recognized by UN- only about 20 countries have the GDP and reserves to support their deficit. Those basically comprise the G20.

I would expect to hear that from a flat earther but not you. I guess part of the globalism rant I read hear and in the rural MAGAts.
Correction:

You work for a company that may deal with global banks and currency.. You just build shit treating plants. If you'd build them a bit faster your company could avoid many currency instabilities (fluctuations).

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Correction:

You work for a company that may deal with global banks and currency.. You just build shit treating plants. If you'd build them a bit faster your company could avoid many currency instabilities (fluctuations).
Those are just transitory. No worries there.

Yes it does! Trumpsky wrecked all the important trade deals go no good teason( just to bully) and left us vulnerable to unpredictable tarrifs and hostile supply alliances which we will suffer for years. Biden’s key staff have done a incredible job uniting against hostile alliances.

The 2 week of reunification of Asia Pacific( TPP is going back online) , EU negotiated atenate ener commitments. and NATO adds Finland and Sweden. It was pure genius and great statesmanship .

These will pay huge dividends in general trade, agricultural commodities and strategic metal fro Russia and China.

bit you cant think that deep.

How’s the stuff on Hillary and Hunter going. Whe do you expect indictments??
LOL. Any ass knows Finland and Sweden joined NATO because the invasion of the Ukraine freaked them out. That wasn’t Biden statesmanship.

This is what conservatives do.
Will Trumpsky accept swing voters?? Y/N?

Reagan won with an influx of democrats? Correct?

STILL you have no rational response why she continue to vote >95% vs every single Dem bill.

you’ve got to come with some thing better than sh just takes donations. Every politician ESPECIALLY crazy Herschel is counting on that.

Will Trumpsky accept swing voters?? Y/N?

Reagan won with an influx of democrats? Correct?

STILL you have no rational response why she continue to vote >95% vs every single Dem bill.

you’ve got to come with some thing better than sh just takes donations. Every politician ESPECIALLY crazy Herschel is counting on that.

Try a different spin. This one is apparently broken.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT