ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney is complete scum

We are literally in a Banana Republic.
We almost were until Mike Pence followed the Constitution and rebelled against your idol.

Almost got hung for it. Do you know what would have happened if Trumps troops had reached Pences SS detail?? What do you think? . I’d like to hear it personally from you. No deflection.

He groped a sleeping married woman on a US military airplane, on a USO tour, and had his picture taken while doing it.

What would you have done if she had been your wife?
So it’s a morality vs politics decision.
How would your wife feel if you paid $150k to fvck strippers while she was pregnant? I think Ivana, Malania and Marla Maples all had that same experience.

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
So it’s a morality vs politics decision.
How would your wife feel if you paid $150k to fvck strippers while she was pregnant? I think Ivana, Malania and Marla Maples all had that same experience.

You're defending AL fvcking Franken. 😂

Jesus Christ man.

If my wife had married me after I already had Trump's track record, which she absolutely would not do, I'm assuming that she would call me an idiot and tell me to be more careful in the future.

You're defending AL fvcking Franken. 😂

Jesus Christ man.

If my wife had married me after I already had Trump's track record, which she absolutely would not do, I'm assuming that she would call me an idiot and tell me to be more careful in the future.
Not defending- comparing history of Congressmen from both parties who had sex scandals.

Newt Gingrich ( previous cult leader) is an even better if you know that story ( having an affair while leading the impeachment prosecution vs Clinton) . I’m betting you were a big fan of Newt. We’re you? Do you about his wife who had stage 4 melanoma ? https://nyulocal.com/presidential-h...plains-cheating-on-his-sick-wife-657a831901fb

Not defending- comparing history of Congressmen from both parties who had sex scandals.

Newt Gingrich ( previous cult leader) is an even better if you know that story ( having an affair while leading the impeachment prosecution vs Clinton) . I’m betting you were a big fan of Newt. We’re you? Do you about his wife who had stage 4 melanoma ? https://nyulocal.com/presidential-h...plains-cheating-on-his-sick-wife-657a831901fb

You're still defending him. 😂

He was groping a sleeping married woman on a military aircraft while on a USO mission and got caught on camera. And he did so in the middle of the "Me Too" movement.

By all means, defend and deflect. 😂

Reactions: dhetiger
Why do so many of these threads end up being debates about who is the bigger piece of shit? Not who accomplished more. Not who is the better human. It's always "the piece of shit you support is much worse than the piece of shit I support."

So name one Republican other than Mitt or McCain that you followed and admired before you had your balls removed. When Newt was Speaker, Trump didn’t even exist in your mind. Suddenly Newt is and always has been a cult member. JFC.

I saw that this morning. Some chick also claimed that Mike Pence was going to be killed that day. Do they really believe the shit they say?
Gator says that too 🤣

You’d think the man that Trump ordered to be killed would have at some point condemned those comments… libs are a fckn hilarious bunch.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT