ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative stalwart Liz Cheney ($1 to BG)

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
...doing conservative shit again, right BG? Nothing to see here...

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., benefited from a massive fundraising haul in the first-quarter of 2022, but a closer look reveals the vast majority of that money was sent her way by heavily Democratic areas and not her home state of Wyoming.

Cheney raised almost $3 million in the first quarter of 2022 and brought her total fundraising haul to over $10 million, with the campaign boasting nearly $7 million cash on hand. But that vast majority of those dollars didn't come from her home state, with just 3.8% of the cash coming from Wyoming compared to 96.2% elsewhere in the country, according to data compiled by Open Secrets.

Reactions: David_Dennison

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., benefited from a massive fundraising haul in the first-quarter of 2022, but a closer look reveals the vast majority of that money was sent her way by heavily Democratic areas and not her home state of Wyoming.

Cheney raised almost $3 million in the first quarter of 2022 and brought her total fundraising haul to over $10 million, with the campaign boasting nearly $7 million cash on hand. But that vast majority of those dollars didn't come from her home state, with just 3.8% of the cash coming from Wyoming compared to 96.2% elsewhere in the country, according to data compiled by Open Secrets.

So what? Why does pedophile Gaetz spend Trumpsky PAC $ to travel to Wyoming to campaign against her?? Which of her conservative position/ votes did you disagree with a year ago? besides voting to impeach the dictator who violated his oath of office and actively participated in an attempted insurrection ( Green Bay Sweep) More fun on that later.

Reactions: Konigstiger
So what? Why does pedophile Gaetz spend Trumpsky PAC $ to travel to Wyoming to campaign against her?? Which of her conservative position/ votes did you disagree with a year ago? besides voting to impeach the dictator who violated his oath of office and actively participated in an attempted insurrection ( Green Bay Sweep) More fun on that later.
Trumpsky trumpsky Trumpsky!

That funt is gonna lose in the primary, right?
Why do you think her Trumpsky appointed opponent has refused to debate her. RNC has cancelled them ?? Instant loss. Guaranteed. This is a good example how dictators seize power. Right out of the Putin / QGOP playbook.

You have to wonder why dems would donate to her reelection campaign. You're a smart guy...why would they do that?

She's fvcked imho.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Why do you think her Trumpsky appointed opponent has refused to debate her. RNC has cancelled them ?? Instant loss. Guaranteed. This is a good example how dictators seize power. Right out of the Putin / QGOP playbook.
Your new party is playing out of the Mao playbook, so stop. Admit you voted for a corpse you stupid shit.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg

I don’t blame the Trumpanzee for hatin on Liz considering what she about to do to them

Let’s see if they play this tape… comments welcome. You think they might be holding back the big guns for the J6 televised summary??

I hear she’s got something special for pedophile pimp Gaetz and MTG too. No wonder they voted to shut down the bipartisan panel.

LOLOLOLOL listen and talk to me…

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
As usual, you are reading a whole lotta shite into a situation hoping there’s more dirt on OrangeMan, which really isn’t there. Stoking your obsession into 3:00a isn’t a recipe for making coherent arguments

Reactions: BamaFan1137
As usual, you are reading a whole lotta shite into a situation hoping there’s more dirt on OrangeMan, which really isn’t there. Stoking your obsession into 3:00a isn’t a recipe for making coherent arguments
I feel bad for gator. He’s fallen into the trap.

I don’t blame the Trumpanzee for hatin on Liz considering what she about to do to them

You never listen.

I don't care if she hates Trump. I question her commitment to conservatism if 95+% of her campaign money is coming from the liberal left. She is bought and paid for.

This is common sense. That is all.

You never listen.

I don't care if she hates Trump. I question her commitment to conservatism if 95+% of her campaign money is coming from the liberal left. She is bought and paid for.

Ding ding ding!

disappointed in that, I would have hoped Liz would have been a boon for the party. She can hate trump all she wants so like as she isnt beholden to the left.

Reactions: Bill_D
You never listen.

Common sense is the voting record. That is fact reported in the archives. The opinion of the cult can never change that inconvenient fact.

nor can it it ease the absolute evidence of the planning of a coup, intent to exercise the 25th , demand or resignation when he went off the rails and left DC after the coup failed.

it’s a fact. There are recordings and hundreds of witnesses the conspirators are well and truly fooked.

Go ahead an stick your collective heads in the sand. This is a bombshell that confirms Trumpsky was delusional and they will throw him under the bus to save their asses.

Wait for it…

Ding ding ding!

disappointed in that, I would have hoped Liz would have been a boon for the party. She can hate trump all she wants so like as she isnt beholden to the left.
So what? The QGOP NRC right is actively fundraising against her NATIONALLY. I got a fund raiser request in the mail 6 months ago. . Gaetz conducted a rally and took his 17 yo whore with him on the trip on Trump campaign $$.

So what? The QGOP NRC right is actively fundraising against her NATIONALLY. I got a fund raiser request in the mail 6 months ago. . Gaetz conducted a rally and took his 17 yo whore with him on the trip on Trump campaign $$.
So What? I get fundraising requests from the DNC daily for everything. Those dumbasses think I am a woman in Virginia. Lol

How much have you given the DNC to fight trump?

So What? I get fundraising requests from the DNC daily for everything. Those dumbasses think I am a woman in Virginia. Lol

How much have you given the DNC to fight trump?
Kind of defeated the OP right? I actively contribute to Cheney and Romney as well as any of the ones who voted for impeachment. I will campaign for Pence if he will run against the guy who wanted to kill him. Probably fears for his life among MAGAt voters though.

Kind of defeated the OP right? I actively contribute to Cheney and Romney as well as any of the ones who voted for impeachment. I will campaign for Pence if he will run against the guy who wanted to kill him. Probably fears for his life among MAGAt voters though.
If you take one more step......

Common sense is the voting record. That is fact reported in the archives. The opinion of the cult can never change that inconvenient fact.

nor can it it ease the absolute evidence of the planning of a coup, intent to exercise the 25th , demand or resignation when he went off the rails and left DC after the coup failed.

it’s a fact. There are recordings and hundreds of witnesses the conspirators are well and truly fooked.

Go ahead an stick your collective heads in the sand. This is a bombshell that confirms Trumpsky was delusional and they will throw him under the bus to save their asses.

Wait for it…

Define tangent and then cite an example of someone going off on one.

For the one hundredth time, if what you say is true, I hope all the guilty go down. NFG for them if your wait for it turns out to be true...for the first time ever.

But that has nothing to do with the OP...that "conservative" Liz Cheney is a bought and paid for Democrat shill.

Let’s see if they play this tape… comments welcome. You think they might be holding back the big guns for the J6 televised summary??

I hear she’s got something special for pedophile pimp Gaetz and MTG too. No wonder they voted to shut down the bipartisan panel.

LOLOLOLOL listen and talk to me…

Bump for McCarthy asking Trumpsky to resign or face the 25th. Why would he do that? It was the day after made his speech on the floor blaming trump for the riot and interference with the vote count. Same for Lindsey Graham and Mitch.
Any theories?

Define tangent and then cite an example of someone going off on one.

For the one hundredth time, if what you say is true, I hope all the guilty go down. NFG for them if your wait for it turns out to be true...for the first time ever.

But that has nothing to do with the OP...that "conservative" Liz Cheney is a bought and paid for Democrat shill.
It’s not a matter of what I believe. It’s what’s on tape. Prima facie evidence.

it was the minority leader of the house wanted him to resign or else declare the 25th. Listen again. You’ll hear it again. Over and over.. Can’t take it back. He was asking for Cheney’s support to get him out of office because he realized Trumpsky was a lunatic ( still is ) and he was out of control - wanting to declare martial law etc and have another election LOLOLOL

It’s not a matter of what I believe. It’s what’s on tape. Prima facie evidence.

it was the minority leader of the house wanted him to resign or else declare the 25th. Listen again. You’ll hear it again. Over and over.. Can’t take it back. He was asking for Cheney’s support to get him out of office because he realized Trumpsky was a lunatic ( still is ) and he was out of control - wanting to declare martial law etc and have another election LOLOLOL

What the call meant is absolutely a matter of what you believe and what he may have believed at the time.

You have two political standards. One for orangeman and another for everyone else.

What the call meant is absolutely a matter of what you believe and what he may have believed at the time.

You have two political standards. One for orangeman and another for everyone else.
Seriously ? Why else were they discussing who was in on the 25th… and assuring denial of a Pence pardon as a precondition?

I doubt that Pence would have pardoned the MF anyway since he tried to have him killed.

this will play well when the other 2,000 tapes , emails and texts are presented around August on global TV. ( Fox, NewsMax will have a special edition #37 on Hunters laptop)

Seriously ? Why else were they discussing who was in on the 25th… and assuring denial of a Pence pardon as a precondition?

I doubt that Pence would have pardoned the MF anyway since he tried to have him killed.

this will play well when the other 2,000 tapes , emails and texts are presented around August on global TV. ( Fox, NewsMax will have a special edition #37 on Hunters laptop)
Bump for ANY Trumpanzee to s plain ANY possible reason why the GOP leadership were trying to make sure that Pence would participate in the 25th and wouldn’t pardon Trump.

it is absolutely documented in text and voice communications and is irrefutable . You will hear a lot more about it as the J6 commission tricked out teasers.

I just want that have a good LOLOLOL at the possible spin. ANYONE??

I dunno.... why does Humper get loads of international cash (10% to the big guy) for doing nothing but snorting coke & parmesan cheese, banging hookers, fathering illegitimate babies, pushing sh@tty 'art' and being fvckin' stoned & stupid enough to drop it all off at the computer repair store?

Good God, how many times must you be told that we have literally ZERO of these on this board.
So.. does this mean that you are agreeing that Trumpsky and key staff and Congress attempted to interfere with electoral count and even substitute phony electors?

The evidence is absolute undeniable - like gravity. In fact some seem to be quite proud of it. Just wondering if you will deny it when officially presented and handed over to DOJ .

If it IS OK and precedent is followed, the Kamala can choose to dismiss electoral college. Either have to prosecute violators- or change the law to make it OK.

Can’t have it both ways….your opinion?

So.. does this mean that you are agreeing that Trumpsky and key staff and Congress attempted to interfere with electoral count and even substitute phony electors?

The evidence is absolute undeniable - like gravity. In fact some seem to be quite proud of it. Just wondering if you will deny it when officially presented and handed over to DOJ .

If it IS OK and precedent is followed, the Kamala can choose to dismiss electoral college. Either have to prosecute violators- or change the law to make it OK.

Speaking of Trump, the NY DA has closed their investigative offices freeing up a lot of of empty SF in their bldg. Don't think we need to wait for it anymore.

What part of if he, Hunter, the big guy or anyone else is proven to have committed a crime they should be jailed are you not understanding?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT