ADVERTISEMENT

Producers Confirm Liz Cheney Will Not Be Back For Season 2 Of January 6 Hearings

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a critically acclaimed first season that was allegedly watched by some people 🤣, the producers of the January 6th Hearings have sadly confirmed that their star Liz Cheney will not be returning for season 2.

"Liz was a standout in season 1 and we're sad to see her go," said fellow actor and screenwriter for the show Adam Schiff. "We will carry on without her, however, as there are many more exciting storylines we have planned for next year!"

As of now, it is unclear whether Cheney's character will be killed off or whether her role will be filled by another actress. Rumors have suggested the showrunners are considering Drew Barrymore, Cate Blanchett, or Cory Booker in a wig.

"It's been my honor to serve the people of Wyoming by spending my every waking minute fighting Donald Trump, just like Abraham Lincoln did," said Cheney. "I look forward to a bright future living off of book advances and scoring a pundit position at MSNBC."

At publishing time, producers confirmed the hearings had been renewed for 12 more seasons.

Babylon Bee of course...!

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a critically acclaimed first season that was allegedly watched by some people 🤣, the producers of the January 6th Hearings have sadly confirmed that their star Liz Cheney will not be returning for season 2.

"Liz was a standout in season 1 and we're sad to see her go," said fellow actor and screenwriter for the show Adam Schiff. "We will carry on without her, however, as there are many more exciting storylines we have planned for next year!"

As of now, it is unclear whether Cheney's character will be killed off or whether her role will be filled by another actress. Rumors have suggested the showrunners are considering Drew Barrymore, Cate Blanchett, or Cory Booker in a wig.

"It's been my honor to serve the people of Wyoming by spending my every waking minute fighting Donald Trump, just like Abraham Lincoln did," said Cheney. "I look forward to a bright future living off of book advances and scoring a pundit position at MSNBC."

At publishing time, producers confirmed the hearings had been renewed for 12 more seasons.

You know this is going to trigger the cuck. Good work.

The cuck and 4 others was the audience. The board got an update every night after the show .

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
ADVERTISEMENT