ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Tamyra Mensah-Stock

I’ve followed and supported her longer than you losers at life that didn’t originally come here for real wrestling. She’s awesome. I suspect a lot of you will turn on her once you hear some of her real positions on issues, though she’s not overt on them.

@Sanctions Stand, who are you referring to?

I’ve followed and supported her longer than you losers at life that didn’t originally come here for real wrestling. She’s awesome. I suspect a lot of you will turn on her once you hear some of her real positions on issues, though she’s not overt on them.

That is exactly the reason you and those like you believe 'the position' is more important than 'the accomplishment'. I don't give two sh@ts about what her political affiliation could be. She worked hard, represented our country, won a gold medal and loves her country. Period.

No politics, no agenda, just go out and be a winner and represent.

The democratic party is NOTHING like it use to be. There is no JFK, bay of pigs in that party anymore.

That is exactly the reason you and those like you believe 'the position' is more important than 'the accomplishment'. I don't give two sh@ts about what her political affiliation could be. She worked hard, represented our country, won a gold medal and loves her country. Period.

No politics, no agenda, just go out and be a winner and represent.
I know this is overused but……..
tenor.png

If she's a Democrat that voted for Democrats who also loves her country while kicking ass at the Olympics, no fvcks given.

I disagree with her politics if that is the case but luckily, so far at least, that is still allowed here.

If she's a Democrat that voted for Democrats who also loves her country while kicking ass at the Olympics, no fvcks given.

I disagree with her politics if that is the case but luckily, so far at least, that is still allowed here.

You can disagree politically and all recognize that this country is the best country in the world for those of African descent, despite those like peenance that want to enact racist vaccine passports that disproportionately hurt black and brown people.

You can disagree politically and all recognize that this country is the best country in the world for those of African descent, despite those like peenance that want to enact racist vaccine passports that disproportionately hurt black and brown people.
Vaccine passports are racist...just when you think you’ve heard it all, folks.

Interesting response. Now please explain how vaccine passports can’t be racist (what group is affected the most by them?), but voter ID is racist.
Unlike Republican lawmakers, COVID doesn’t discriminate based on ones voting location, income, means of opportunity, etc. Voter ID isn’t designed to just suppress black votes, it’s designed to suppress the urban working poor vote. The fact it suppresses black votes is a happy bonus in the GOP’s mind.

Unlike Republican lawmakers, COVID doesn’t discriminate based on ones voting location, income, means of opportunity, etc. Voter ID isn’t designed to just suppress black votes, it’s designed to suppress the urban working poor vote. The fact it suppresses black votes is a happy bonus in the GOP’s mind.

Ah the soft bigotry of low expectations

Tell us how a free voter ID suppresses the black vote. I would love to hear that. Also tell us how how a free voter ID suppresses the 'urban working poor vote'. Try not to just holler "DASS RACES!" and explain, in detail, these claims.

Democrats are awesome at claiming racism in a moments notice on damn near anything. It is their "go to" bitching point.

Also tell me how when your president claims "If you vote for Trump then you ain't black!" is not a racist statement.

I'll go pop some corn and wait.

Ah the soft bigotry of low expectations
Enact legislation that has been proven to adversely affect black voters, cries about bigotry. Nice!
Tell us how a free voter ID suppresses the black vote. I would love to hear that. Also tell us how how a free voter ID suppresses the 'urban working poor vote'. Try not to just holler "DASS RACES!" and explain, in detail, these claims.

Democrats are awesome at claiming racism in a moments notice on damn near anything. It is their "go to" bitching point.

Also tell me how when your president claims "If you vote for Trump then you ain't black!" is not a racist statement.

I'll go pop some corn and wait.
Your “whataboutism” on a Biden quote that was wrong is pretty telling of a guilty conscience. This is a great fact sheet. Warning: These facts might contradict some preciously held beliefs and feelings around here...

And I found a pic of fragile keyboard warrior @Pops Masterson on the internet!...

tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif

So pusseye how come you must present your picture ID to:

board a plane,
to see a doctor / dentist for initial visit,
purchase alcohol,
purchase a car tag,
purchase insurance.
as part of the mortgage process,
rent a car,
cash a check,
open a bank account,
rent a hotel/motel room,
to see a rep at the SSA office to assist with benefits,

You are ok with everyone needing an ID to do these things but think that presenting your ID to cast a vote is suppression. What a lying liberal pvssy.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Why does it only adversely affect black voters? Why not all the poor rural white voters?

It is really sad that you think so lowly of black people in America. Get help for your racism.
I get you are MAGA, so inherently intellectually lazy and unable, but I linked it above for you. Here you go. No longer can you claim ignorance...

• Minority voters disproportionately lack ID. Nationally, up to 25% of African-American citizens of voting age lack government-issued photo ID, compared to only 8% of whites.6
  • States exclude forms of ID in a discriminatory manner. Texas allows concealed weapons permits for voting, but does not accept student ID cards. Until its voter ID law was struck down, North Carolina prohibited public assistance IDs and state employee ID cards, which are disproportionately held by Black voters. And until recently, Wisconsin permitted active duty military ID cards, but prohibited Veterans Affairs ID cards for voting.
  • Voter ID laws are enforced in a discriminatory manner. A Caltech/MIT study found that minority voters are more frequently questioned about ID than are white voters.7
  • Voter ID laws reduce turnout among minority voters. Several studies, including a 2014 GAO study, have found that photo ID laws have a particularly depressive effect on turnout among racial minorities and other vulnerable groups, worsening the participation gap between voters of color and whites.8

I get you are MAGA, so inherently intellectually lazy and unable, but I linked it above for you. Here you go. No longer can you claim ignorance...

• Minority voters disproportionately lack ID. Nationally, up to 25% of African-American citizens of voting age lack government-issued photo ID, compared to only 8% of whites.6
  • States exclude forms of ID in a discriminatory manner. Texas allows concealed weapons permits for voting, but does not accept student ID cards. Until its voter ID law was struck down, North Carolina prohibited public assistance IDs and state employee ID cards, which are disproportionately held by Black voters. And until recently, Wisconsin permitted active duty military ID cards, but prohibited Veterans Affairs ID cards for voting.
  • Voter ID laws are enforced in a discriminatory manner. A Caltech/MIT study found that minority voters are more frequently questioned about ID than are white voters.7
  • Voter ID laws reduce turnout among minority voters. Several studies, including a 2014 GAO study, have found that photo ID laws have a particularly depressive effect on turnout among racial minorities and other vulnerable groups, worsening the participation gap between voters of color and whites.8

I specifically mentioned poor rural whites, since your "its raycist" position was that it disproportionately affects poor blacks. Do you have a breakdown of that so that you can do an apples to apples comparison? Not being able to get access to an ID/not having an ID is usually directly related to economic status, not race.

You do realize that 8% of whites is almost double the amount of people when compared to 25% of blacks, right?

You do realize that 8% of whites is almost double the amount of people when compared to 25% of blacks, right?

No, he had not considered that.

Also, calling bullshit that 25% of African Americans of voting age lack state issued ID.

I specifically mentioned poor rural whites, since your "its raycist" position was that it disproportionately affects poor blacks. Do you have a breakdown of that so that you can do an apples to apples comparison? Not being able to get access to an ID/not having an ID is usually directly related to economic status, not race.

No, he had not considered that.

Also, calling bullshit that 25% of African Americans of voting age lack state issued ID.
Holy crap! You geniuses need to look up the word “disproportionately”. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT