ADVERTISEMENT

Gay-tar... Briben impeachment inquiry is preposterous

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Demoturds are saying this Briben impeachment inquiry is a waste of money and they should be trying to "help the American people". No sh@t... this after the demoturds have chased and continue to chase the Orangeman for 8 years and counting without doing one thing for the American people except chase the Orangeman. I have to laugh... demoturds are braindead comedians

Last edited:
Demoturds are saying this Briben impeachment inquiry is a waste of money and they should be trying to "help the American people". No sh@t... this after the demoturds have chased and continue to chase the Orangeman for 8 years and counting without doing one thing for the American people except chase the Orangeman. I have to laugh... demoturds are braindead comedians
Braindead for certain, but in no way is their shtick funny enough to be comedy.

Braindead for certain, but in no way is their shtick funny enough to be comedy.
Well what I know is that the spokesman for th commit investigation of the key bombshell IRS whistleblower said there was NOT a shred of evidence to start with the orequisite charge of high crimes and misdemeanors “. That’s a good start.

Well what I know is that the spokesman for th commit investigation of the key bombshell IRS whistleblower said there was NOT a shred of evidence to start with the orequisite charge of high crimes and misdemeanors “. That’s a good start.
Defending Biden is your secondary past time aside from Orange Man obsession. 3rd being Auburn fambulie bashing and 4th used To be trolling ODub over the Bama win streak

Congrats on your hobbies?

Defending Biden is your secondary past time aside from Orange Man obsession. 3rd being Auburn fambulie bashing and 4th used To be trolling ODub over the Bama win streak

I’ve hated Trumpsky for 30 yrs when he was in the Clinton Cuomo cults. Now it’s even more profound… as with EVERY single GOP witness in his 91 felony trials. You do realize there is not a single Dem witness??? Why do you think that is?

I’ve hated Trumpsky for 30 yrs when he was in the Clinton Cuomo cults. Now it’s even more profound… as with EVERY single GOP witness in his 91 felony trials. You do realize there is not a single Dem witness??? Why do you think that is?
ok....but when did your love affair with Biden start? Did Pedo Peter invite you to an after hours “party “ after a big wind turbine sale to the gubmint?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No, you just hate conservative values. Which makes you a lib as you’ve proven over and over.

No, you just hate conservative values. Which makes you a lib as you’ve proven over and over.
What is conservative about the proven $BILLION fraudster? So you want this future convict as your nominee??

. Only thing conservative is his property valuation process with stockholders, banks and insurance companies . Proof of fraud was so devastating they were afraid to go to a jury and caved to negotiate summary judgment.

What’s the O/U on former attorneys flipping to avoid prosecution now?? Already at 4. I’m predicating 8 former attorneys will testify to avoid the 91 felonies .

MAGA by gawd

ok....but when did your love affair with Biden start? Did Pedo Peter invite you to an after hours “party “ after a big wind turbine sale to the gubmint?
Both are senile. I’m OK with a Cabinet and Congressional order as opposed to Hitler 2.0

Least worst … as are wind turbines compared to toxic waste dumps hidden hidden in coal powered plants.

Least worst … as are wind turbines compared to toxic waste dumps hidden hidden in coal powered plants.

Wind turbines are reasonably clean, save for when they throw the toxic blades into landfills. The only problem is that they don't really produce much electricity. And that's sort of their function, no?

I can come up with another 100 green energy alternatives that don't actually work if that'll help save Mother Earth.

Last edited:
Wind turbines are reasonably clean, save for when they throw the toxic blades into landfills. The only problem is that they don't really produce much electricity. And that's sort of their function, no?

I can come up with another 100 green energy alternatives that don't actually work if that'll help save Mother Earth.
But hey, as long as some well connected leftist donors are compensated for their “investments”, it’s all good.

His 3 and 4 are pretty fun, TBH.

The first two are disturbing however.

What is conservative about the proven $BILLION fraudster? So you want this future convict as your nominee??

. Only thing conservative is his property valuation process with stockholders, banks and insurance companies . Proof of fraud was so devastating they were afraid to go to a jury and caved to negotiate summary judgment.

What’s the O/U on former attorneys flipping to avoid prosecution now?? Already at 4. I’m predicating 8 former attorneys will testify to avoid the 91 felonies .

MAGA by gawd
🤣

dude continues to rape your liberal brain. I don’t care about him. I care about your defend at all cost mentality when it comes to your bullshit party. You are unhinged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT