ADVERTISEMENT

Kangaroo Court will reconvene in September

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
They watch the country go in the shitter and spend long hours and tax payer money chasing the orangeman after they have already impeached him twice and brought confirmed fake accusations prior and during his administration. They must reconvene just prior to the midterms in last ditch hope to derail. They couldn't give 2 sh@ts about any of our country's problems... just chase the orangeman.

You want to make some money? Create a board game called "Chase the OrangeMan"... democrats would buy every copy they could find.

Last edited:
They watch the country go in the shitter and spend long hours and tax payer money chasing the orangeman after they have already impeached him twice and brought confined fake accusations prior and during his administration. They must reconvene just prior to the midterms in last ditch hope to derail. They couldn't give 2 sh@ts about any of our country's problems... just chase the orangeman.

You want to make some money? Create a board game called "Chase the OrangeMan"... democrats would buy every copy they could find.
Those hardworking leaders need a six week vacation, yo.

They watch the country go in the shitter and spend long hours and tax payer money chasing the orangeman after they have already impeached him twice and brought confirmed fake accusations prior and during his administration. They must reconvene just prior to the midterms in last ditch hope to derail. They couldn't give 2 sh@ts about any of our country's problems... just chase the orangeman.

Seems to me that most all the witnesses are WH staff and legal advisors- ALL Trumpsky appointees. Why do all these people risk their lives and political careers to ensure that he never gets near the WH again? What’s been proven to be false?

All you really need to hear are the testimonies of Pat Cipalloni, Eric Herschmann, Bill Barr and Jeff Rosen and listen to the GA phone call threatening Raffensberger. They are unimpeachable first hand witnesses.

he’s guilty AF and you should applaud efforts to remove him from power / eligibility for reelection. We’ll that is if you really do want an electable conservative nominee like Desantis , Pence, etc

If not then you a part of the QCult for sure.

Seems to me that most all the witnesses are WH staff and legal advisors- ALL Trumpsky appointees. Why do all these people risk their lives and political careers to ensure that he never gets near the WH again? What’s been proven to be false?

All you really need to hear are the testimonies of Pat Cipalloni, Eric Herschmann, Bill Barr and Jeff Rosen and listen to the GA phone call threatening Raffensberger. They are unimpeachable first hand witnesses.

he’s guilty AF and you should applaud efforts to remove him from power / eligibility for reelection. We’ll that is if you really do want an electable conservative nominee like Desantis , Pence, etc

If not then you a part of the QCult for sure.
Just a guess, they are like you and are afraid he will be elected again and will occupy the White House . Nothing has been proven to be false, they will not allow cross eximination. any dumbass knows thats where th proof lies .

Just a guess, they are like you and are afraid he will be elected again and will occupy the White House . Nothing has been proven to be false, they will not allow cross eximination. any dumbass knows thats where th proof lies .
So his WH attorneys and 3 in the AG office that he appointed testified under oath and in video that he and his staff ( Group of 5 in the SAME meeting) violated federal laws … all agree on the statements of the other… and you think they will give a different answer?

Just curious … if you were on a jury what’s your % probability of him being guilty??

If It’s ok with you also with Biden and Kamala throwing out states electoral votes?

Those hardworking leaders need a six week vacation, yo.
You know if all the lifetime conservative GOP staffers would just stop testifying there wouldn’t have been a case.

Trump picked these people. Most late in his term. They just hate his ass as much as I do and do not want to see him back in power. Neither do you - ( I thought)

MAGA by Gawd

So his WH attorneys and 3 in the AG office that he appointed testified under oath and in video that he and his staff ( Group of 5 in the SAME meeting) violated federal laws … all agree on the statements of the other… and you think they will give a different answer?

Just curious … if you were on a jury what’s your % probability of him being guilty??

If It’s ok with you also with Biden and Kamala throwing out states electoral votes?
Unlike you, I would wait until ALL the evidence was presented and the prosecution witnesses were cross examined and defense witness testified before coming to a conclusion of guilt or innocence . Hell man, before he ever left office you had agents waiting for AF 1 to land with cuffs in hand to cartr him off to prison,to hell with a trial . You do remember that right ? **AS I SAID. WAIT FOR IT**

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Unlike you, I would wait until ALL the evidence was presented and the prosecution witnesses were cross examined and defense witness testified before coming to a conclusion of guilt or innocence . Hell man, before he ever left office you had agents waiting for AF 1 to land with cuffs in hand to cartr him off to prison,to hell with a trial . You do remember that right ? **AS I SAID. WAIT FOR IT**
I did… just the timing is a little off . He is absolutely rock solid guilty AF of 18 US 111 . No cross examination can change what is known documented fact.

Hersschman testimony locked that down

It’s just a matter of whether Garland will have the balls to charge a political candidate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Unlike you, I would wait until ALL the evidence was presented and the prosecution witnesses were cross examined and defense witness testified before coming to a conclusion of guilt or innocence .

ummm…the democrats are not allowing cross examination

it’s a kangaroo court

I did… just the timing is a little off . He is absolutely rock solid guilty AF of 18 US 111 . No cross examination can change what is known documented fact.

Hersschman testimony locked that down

It’s just a matter of whether Garland will have the balls to charge a political candidate.
Looks like gator is putting that hard earned JD to use again!

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Doesn’t really understand law nor economics.
PARDON ME!!! LOLOLOLOL
Cippalone and Herschmann are my lawyers. They are paid by taxpayers ( not Trumpsky) to protect the office of the President. Don’t have to have a JD to know who to listen to.

I guess Eastman was listening too since he sent a text and asked for a pardon. So did Clark. Strange move For AG appointee?

You do understand no cross examination or opposing witnesses is allowed by the democrat politburo… right?
Yes I do understand that - but it’s NOT a trialIt’s a hearing and findings are referred to DOJ for Grand Jury indictments.

That’s why Herschmann told them to “get a good criminal lawyer.. you’re going to need it.. ” They ( Eastman, Clark) will both be indicted for sure and BOTH roll on Trumpsky to avoid spending the remainder of their lives in prison.

You do understand that the initial proposal for a J6 Commission ( like 9/11) was declined by McCarthy- for good reason. They would have been investigating themselves.

Yes I do understand that - but it’s NOT a trialIt’s a hearing and findings are referred to DOJ for Grand Jury indictments.

That’s why Herschmann told them to “get a good criminal lawyer.. you’re going to need it.. ” They ( Eastman, Clark) will both be indicted for sure and BOTH roll on Trumpsky to avoid spending the remainder of their lives in prison.

You do understand that the initial proposal for a J6 Commission ( like 9/11) was declined by McCarthy- for good reason. They would have been investigating themselves.

Good lord

You said nothing has been proven false

Then you gloss over that the democrats choose who to talk to and what questions to ask with no rebuttals or cross

it’s a political commercial…timed to finish before the mid terms

Even your dumb ass must see that

PARDON ME!!! LOLOLOLOL
Cippalone and Herschmann are my lawyers. They are paid by taxpayers ( not Trumpsky) to protect the office of the President. Don’t have to have a JD to know who to listen to.

I guess Eastman was listening too since he sent a text and asked for a pardon. So did Clark. Strange move For AG appointee?
Your knowledge of law and the amount of faith you have in this circus committee is absolutely laughable.

Please explain to us why Bannon has been charged and found guilty by congress, but losers like Brennan, Clapper, et al LIED to congress and were never charged or prosecuted. Lmao. Your party is a Fckin circus.

This is one of many examples of how the DOJ has been weaponized by those in power to go after their political opponents. Lmaooo x2 what an absolute clown show you support.

Reactions: hokiemokie
Your knowledge of law and the amount of faith you have in this circus committee is absolutely laughable.

Please explain to us why Bannon has been charged and found guilty by congress, but losers like Brennan, Clapper, et al LIED to congress and were never charged or prosecuted. Lmao. Your party is a Fckin circus.

This is one of many examples of how the DOJ has been weaponized by those in power to go after their political opponents. Lmaooo x2 what an absolute clown show you support.
I’m LOLOLOLOLing at your buffoonery. Are you on Ambien? Different reality? What a stupid fvckin remark. Do you ever research anything before you post?

Bannon had a jury trial before a ultra conservative DC judge Carl Nichols, who was a recent Trump appointee ( actually recommended by Clarence Thomas who he clerked for). If the charge was even marginal it would have been booted.

Nichols didn’t allow any of his rhetoric. He was allowed to testify and call witnesses. He refused. It was obvious that he had no regard for the law or the Court / Judge.

He was found UNANIMOUSLY guilty AF with very little deliberation.

He will likely get hammered in sentencing too for his remarks afterward. His asshole will be drilled out bigger than Tim Cook’s.

You should note that Nichols would not allow the prosecution to bring up the fact that Bannon was already a convicted corrupt liar and thief, who had previously been convicted of defrauding dumbshit Cult folk ( like yourself ) into donating $$ millions to his private part of the Trump wall He was pardoned - of course by the master con man.
He defrauded his fellow QCult- and you defend him kinda proves my point. Are you people really that stupid to send $$ for a private wall?? LOLOLOLOL

I’m LOLOLOLOLing at your buffoonery. Are you on Ambien? Different reality? What a stupid fvckin remark. Do you ever research anything before you post?

Bannon had a jury trial before a ultra conservative DC judge Carl Nichols, who was a recent Trump appointee ( actually recommended by Clarence Thomas who he clerked for). If the charge was even marginal it would have been booted.

Nichols didn’t allow any of his rhetoric. He was allowed to testify and call witnesses. He refused. It was obvious that he had no regard for the law or the Court / Judge.

He was found UNANIMOUSLY guilty AF with very little deliberation.

He will likely get hammered in sentencing too for his remarks afterward. His asshole will be drilled out bigger than Tim Cook’s.

You should note that Nichols would not allow the prosecution to bring up the fact that Bannon was already a convicted corrupt liar and thief, who had previously been convicted of defrauding dumbshit Cult folk ( like yourself ) into donating $$ millions to his private part of the Trump wall He was pardoned - of course by the master con man.
He defrauded his fellow QCult- and you defend him kinda proves my point. Are you people really that stupid to send $$ for a private wall?? LOLOLOLOL

Didn’t address anything I said.

You’re sucking the balls of the kangaroo court made up of liberals (your party, so I understand the defend at all cost strategy). Just own it. But at least have some smidgeon of integrity, and call it for what it is.

This is nothing but your likeminded people in their echo chamber that get to play judge, jury, and executioner because (again, just like you), their feelings were hurt by an orange man that did entirely more good than harm for this country.

So carry on sucking Liz’s and Nancy’s balls, but everyone sees straight through all of you.

Didn’t address anything I said.

You’re sucking the balls of the kangaroo court made up of liberals (your party, so I understand the defend at all cost strategy). Just own it. But at least have some smidgeon of integrity, and call it for what it is.

This is nothing but your likeminded people in their echo chamber that get to play judge, jury, and executioner because (again, just like you), their feelings were hurt by an orange man that did entirely more good than harm for this country.

So carry on sucking Liz’s and Nancy’s balls, but everyone sees straight through all of you.
You can’t deal with the fact that the witnesses who are testifying against Trumpsky were his OWN appointees and life long Conservatives. Why did he blow it by hiring all those liberals? … and his OWN fvcking lawyers turned on him too?… yeah just it’s me being a lib?? It’s you being QCult stupid. ( with all due respect ;)

I don’t give a shit either way. I’m not invested in anything except fairness. You’re one million times obsessed with one man because, like the rest of your party, he hurt your feelings.

Absolutely cannot wait for this man to run for president again. You’ll be sending in your mail in ballots for Gavin Newsom’s loser ass while trying to convince us that you’re a conservative. 🤣

Reactions: ZosoDawg
I don’t give a shit either way. I’m not invested in anything except fairness. You’re one million times obsessed with one man because, like the rest of your party, he hurt your feelings.

Absolutely cannot wait for this man to run for president again. You’ll be sending in your mail in ballots for Gavin Newsom’s loser ass while trying to convince us that you’re a conservative. 🤣
Nope- I’m all in for Liz for sure. She’s absolutely going to run just so she can have daily personal interchanges with Don.. and I’ll be sending her a check every month.

Nope- I’m all in for Liz for sure. She’s absolutely going to run just so she can have daily personal interchanges with Don.. and I’ll be sending her a check every month.
The Kid Diddler Project told you to vote for a piece of shit, lifer democrat politician.

We are all in utter shock that you’d vote for another candidate supported by democrats.

^^republican lol

Hawley is the thing now ;) . Pump that fist to your Proud Boys then run like a girl.
He was appointed to be the first objector before the riot. Started again immediately after as if nothing ever happened. He is a typical Cult MAGAt coward that claimed peaceful visit .. but was running for his life and cowering in a closet.

Run, Josh Run.

Hawley is the thing now ;) . Pump that fist to your Proud Boys then run like a girl.
He was appointed to be the first objector before the riot. Started again immediately after as if nothing ever happened. He is a typical Cult MAGAt coward that claimed peaceful visit .. but was running for his life and cowering in a closet.

Run, Josh Run.
Definitely a Republican 😂

You’re no different than Pelosi and Nadler. Hate the man that hurt your feelings and everyone that’s ever been associated with him.

Meanwhile, the geriatric you helped elect and his appointees continue to ruin the country. But MUH TRUMP. Libs are a silly, sickening bunch.

So how would you dispute / cross examine video and actual recordings? “ Uhh mr President.. Mr Navarro, Mr Cipalloni… (fill in __) “ Did you really say / text what we just saw with our own eyes?

stop whining about cross examination… thats for a trial. McCarthy flat out turned down the already negotiate and agreed commission .. because he found out that he and his friends would be implicated. There is video of that too.

Just wait when the GOP gets majority in congress and we watch more "live action" of grilling Biden and his f'ed up family of whore loving crooks. It will be great fun Gator. #waitforit

You thinking the everything just slides when the house and senate flip? I actually would hope all worthless investigations end but it is DC so the show will go on.
Yes… I’m sure of it. DOJ and the juciary have already latched on to the evidence. Grand juries will start within 3-4 mo. They don’t have two fvcks to give who has majority in Congress. The cake is now in the oven.

As WH counsel ( Trumpsky s own lawyers are prime witnesses) said “ get a good Fkn criminal lawyer- you’re going to need it” Why do you think he said that??? Just curious if the WH counsel were RINO too??? Or they may be onto something?

There will also be a special Counsel assigned to mop up after Garland leaves in 2025. Plenty of time.

There have been 10 felony indictments of Trumpsky staff on far lesser charges ( pardoned later). Why do you think this will be different?

Yes… I’m sure of it. DOJ and the juciary have already latched on to the evidence. Grand juries will start within 3-4 mo. They don’t have two fvcks to give who has majority in Congress. The cake is now in the oven.

As WH counsel ( Trumpsky s own lawyers are prime witnesses) said “ get a good Fkn criminal lawyer- you’re going to need it” Why do you think he said that??? Just curious if the WH counsel were RINO too??? Or they may be onto something?

There will also be a special Counsel assigned to mop up after Garland leaves in 2025. Plenty of time.

There have been 10 felony indictments of Trumpsky staff on far lesser charges ( pardoned later). Why do you think this will be different?

Yea an maybe they can get Mueller and the Russian collusion, obstruction, "insert more BS here", to stick

Since he’s not a sitting POTUS … yes.. that’s the only thing that kept Mueller from prosecution. It’s a rule.
Mueller admitted that he found nothing. He even held several innocent bystander’s feet to the fire, sentenced them and still got as much dirt on Trump as a Nurse got combat in post-conflict Vietnam.

Nada…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT