ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter & Co. going back to the drawings boards! Kudos to the

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
Federal Judge who denied his "Sweetheart" plea agreement, saying she would not rubber stamp it. He may get a striped suntan for the gun charge. I think it carries a ten year sentence. Ole Joe would be pi$$ed if he could understand what happened yesterday.

What is Delaware's equivalent to Otisville?

Federal Judge who denied his "Sweetheart" plea agreement, saying she would not rubber stamp it. He may get a striped suntan for the gun charge. I think it carries a ten year sentence. Ole Joe would be pi$$ed if he could understand what happened yesterday.

What is Delaware's equivalent to Otisville?
I read they already had a new one. Don’t know any details though.

The sweetheart deal got blown up when the question was asked in public

Gator will be here to “but, Trump” momentarily…because he’s a dumbass

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
EXCELLENT NEWS FOR ME.

I have alway said he’s a thud and should go to jail. But the MAGATs should have left off the pursuit of investigation for benefit through foreign agent activities. There will have to be a charge brought for that…. That charge will also apply to BBBBIIILLLLIIIONSSSS in JaVanka Trump Saudi blood money…

Can’t wait… but I still think someone kills it to prevent the same investigation charges on Trumsky Mafia with Saudi Royals. . Already sent Flynn, Stone and Manafort , others to prison for unregistered foreign agents - but pardoned them.

Hey. Wait!!! How would a pardon go over?? The dictator pardoned his whole staff.

EXCELLENT NEWS FOR ME.

I have alway said he’s a thud and should go to jail. But the MAGATs should have left off the pursuit of investigation for benefit through foreign agent activities. There will have to be a charge brought for that…. That charge will also apply to BBBBIIILLLLIIIONSSSS in JaVanka Trump Saudi blood money…

Can’t wait… but I still think someone kills it to prevent the same investigation charges on Trumsky Mafia with Saudi Royals. . Already sent Flynn, Stone and Manafort , others to prison for unregistered foreign agents - but pardoned them.

Hey. Wait!!! How would a pardon go over?? The dictator pardoned his whole staff.

Have you ever comprehended that none of us here GAF if the whole Trump family goes down if they indeed did illegal stuff and it can be proven? Hell if it keeps Trump from being the Republican nominee next year, I won't shed a single tear if it is legit.

None of that has one got dang thing to do with Biden and the crimes he and his family have gotten away with however.

Have you ever comprehended that none of us here GAF if the whole Trump family goes down if they indeed did illegal stuff and it can be proven? Hell if it keeps Trump from being the Republican nominee next year, I won't shed a single tear if it is legit.

None of that has one got dang thing to do with Biden and the crimes he and his family have gotten away with however.

The way that you can tell that BG is a die hard conservative is how he redirects all criticism of any Dem to Trump. That's the hallmark of conservatism.

Reactions: Reasoned
EXCELLENT NEWS FOR ME.

You are a fcking lunatic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT