ADVERTISEMENT

AOC has the rona. LMAO.

She will blame Desantis for her catching the 'rona after a vacation in Miami. Since she is a woman of color- she lets everybody know that is the reason for anything bad that happens to her and they (The GOP) probably targeted her with the 'rona.

She will blame Desantis for her catching the 'rona after a vacation in Miami. Since she is a woman of color- she lets everybody know that is the reason for anything bad that happens to her and they (The GOP) probably targeted her with the 'rona.
Saw a twitter response to her announcement that said” it just wants to date you”. That’s gold, Jerry, gold!

Last edited:
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Serious question... what would a mask do? You think a mask can stop a virus? LOL
Even N-95 masks are only about 10% effective.

That’s why you have to wear more than one! Wearing two would get you up to an impressive 19% efficacy! Trust the science, listen to Fauchi!
Yeah, sorry, I'll stick with studies from Stanford, the Journal of the American Medical Association, Johns Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic, the Mayo Clinic, UCSF, etc. over some random SEC message board doofuses. I suppose all these people with a ton of education and experience in the field are all just stupid and/or lying to us :rolleyes: . You should be all over this chance to bash AOC, because what she did was selfish and irresponsible (two qualities that define America in the time of MAGA).

...“What you want is 100 percent of people to wear masks, but you’ll settle for 80 percent,” said Rutherford. In one simulation, researchers predicted that 80 percent of the population wearing masks would do more to reduce COVID-19 spread than a strict lockdown."

Yeah, sorry, I'll stick with studies from Stanford, the Journal of the American Medical Association, Johns Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic, the Mayo Clinic, UCSF, etc. over some random SEC message board doofuses. I suppose all these people with a ton of education and experience in the field are all just stupid and/or lying to us :rolleyes: . You should be all over this chance to bash AOC, because what she did was selfish and irresponsible (two qualities that define America in the time of MAGA).

...“What you want is 100 percent of people to wear masks, but you’ll settle for 80 percent,” said Rutherford. In one simulation, researchers predicted that 80 percent of the population wearing masks would do more to reduce COVID-19 spread than a strict lockdown."
So by your logic- why is CA and NY (strict mask mandate states/cities) still experiencing higher numbers of COVID?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

And you will continue to be the raging vagina that everyone points and laughs at 😂

Keep your little bitch ass at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT