ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in the Genocide Games?

Democrats ARE a multicultural party, including their leaders. Meanwhile, Republicans look like a Klan meeting:

The fact you dumbasses think 80-90 percent of Black people are gullible, instead of realizing why your party has failed them time after time tells me you’ll never make headways with their votes. It’s the ultimate condescending woke savior stance.
Are you fvcking serious? You are the epitome of a far left demotard with your line of thinking. Your stupid racist ass calls conservative blacks "tokens". Your racism shines through and you remain too stupid to see it. I've pointed it out before, but Malcolm X warned blacks about fvcking liberal whites like you. Try looking in a mirror you douchebag.

I'm assuming that was hyperbole, because if it's not, that's the dumbest shit you've ever posted.
First of all the Republican Party of Iowa I don’t believe threw people in dungeons or otherwise tortured any body.

I also read the article on Mississippi and the CRT being being banned for being taught in k-12 and higher in MS. I dont agree with any thing supposedly educational should be blacklisted, but I also don’t think anything that puts guilt for racism on a group Is good to teach.

I think the name CRT implying race is the issue is a misnomer. The same situation exists in Northern Ireland and everyone is white. The same situation exists in the Congo where everyone is Black. The same situation exists in most of the Arab countries. If they called it CET-Critical Economic Theory they would be far more correct.

The one true fact is that to help the class living a poor life the richer class must gain something from it. In the case of MS it just happens to be the Black Community. To help them because they are Black is based racism and I doubt that will solve any thing in the long run. It would also seem to me that it could cause hard feelings and delay an actual solution. In some cases its religion like Northern Ireland, some cases plain masses and an autocratic situation such as Pakistan.
The thing is that you can’t improve the economic situation of one group in a politico-geographic area without taking from the richer group to give to the poorer group unless you improve the economics of the entire area. Actually any effort to enter race as a factor is probably non- productive in the long run. That’s why you cannot have economic improvement for one group without having improvement for the area including the other group.

To call an economic theory of fact CRT when race doesn’t matter in the theory is racism. You would think that Harvard Law professors would not lose sight of the big picture. it is as if they have blinders on.

The NCAA doesn’t have anything to do with NCs. AP poll had one for years before the playoffs. So did Coaches poll, National Championship Foundation, GolfDigest, and the one AU got in 2004…: The People’s National Championship.
The year before, 2003, the NCAA didn’t award a National Championship to LSU either. You may recall that one differently since LSU was in on a controversial “split” championship. But lemme guess…..
“THAT’S DIFFERENT!”
Yeah they did. we were awarded the BCS championship. The wire service awarded the NC to USC. They are both posted. Nobody was posted for 2004 after the title was listed.

Yeah they did. we were awarded the BCS championship. The wire service awarded the NC to USC. They are both posted. Nobody was posted for 2004 after the title was listed.
The Peoples Champion awarded it to AU.
Try to keep up with something other than your Geritol and suppositories.

The Peoples Champion awarded it to AU.
Try to keep up with something other than your Geritol and suppositories.
As long as you keep it as the People’ Champion and not as anything official or semi official. Just identify who did, so everyone will know it’s not really important.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
As long as you keep it as the People’ Champion and not as anything official or semi official. Just identify who did, so everyone will know it’s not really important.
Your original assumption - which was quite naturally WRONG - was that it’s only “official” if/when recognized by the ncaa. Again, the NCAA doesn’t recognize a champion in college football. The AP “awarded” one back before the playoff. So did others, such as UPI, National Championship Foundation, Golf Digest and The People’s Champion. There were many more as well. While SC was originally awarded a championship by BCS, they were eventually stripped of that title for cheating. So obviously that only leaves AU as the 2004 champion.
Again, try to keep up with something other than your Depends diapers.

Your original assumption - which was quite naturally WRONG - was that it’s only “official” if/when recognized by the ncaa. Again, the NCAA doesn’t recognize a champion in college football. The AP “awarded” one back before the playoff. So did others, such as UPI, National Championship Foundation, Golf Digest and The People’s Champion. There were many more as well. While SC was originally awarded a championship by BCS, they were eventually stripped of that title for cheating. So obviously that only leaves AU as the 2004 champion.
Again, try to keep up with something other than your Depends diapers.dowse
L0l. If the BCS should have been awarded to AU after SC was removed as NC am jthe record would reflect it. After 18 or so it still does not. Therefore it has been meant to give AU the 2004 NC

L0l. If the BCS should have been awarded to AU after SC was removed as NC am jthe record would reflect it. After 18 or so it still does not. Therefore it has been meant to give AU the 2004 NC
The BCS isn’t the only NC awarded. For instance SC won the 2003 AP championship. The AP - and rightly so - realized LSU would’ve been slaughtered by SC, so they called it as it was and awarded the championship to the Trojans. There have been numerous “split championships” due to multiple winners. But in this case, there is no longer a split due to the fact that SC was stripped of their claim leaving AU the only team still standing.
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. This is just another refusal to embrace reality on your part - why am I not surprised…..?

You claimed there was no drop off in coaching when Les Miles replaced Saban. Then you did it again when the wife beater took over for Miles.
Recently you have refused to acknowledge that Killer Kelly’s selfishness killed that kid on the manlift - as if it’s “perfectly normal” to send a kid up there in the middle of high winds/tornado warnings.
And let’s not forget the worst example of you being out of touch with reality - justifying Coach O bashing his wife’s face in because “alcohol was involved”, as if that too is perfectly normal. How many “alcohol was involved” justifications have you used in your life, Bill?

The BCS isn’t the only NC awarded. For instance SC won the 2003 AP championship. The AP - and rightly so - realized LSU would’ve been slaughtered by SC, so they called it as it was and awarded the championship to the Trojans. There have been numerous “split championships” due to multiple winners. But in this case, there is no longer a split due to the fact that SC was stripped of their claim leaving AU the only team still standing.
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. This is just another refusal to embrace reality on your part - why am I not surprised…..?

You claimed there was no drop off in coaching when Les Miles replaced Saban. Then you did it again when the wife beater took over for Miles.
Recently you have refused to acknowledge that Killer Kelly’s selfishness killed that kid on the manlift - as if it’s “perfectly normal” to send a kid up there in the middle of high winds/tornado warnings.
And let’s not forget the worst example of you being out of touch with reality - justifying Coach O bashing his wife’s face in because “alcohol was involved”, as if that too is perfectly normal. How many “alcohol was involved” justifications have you used in your life, Bill?
Hate to agree with a post that completely uncovers the glaring negativity surrounding a football program, but honk nailed this one.

LSU football has been in shambles for a while, and then they hired a guy that manslaughters people and talks like he’s on the set of The Great Gatsby.

The BCS isn’t the only NC awarded. For instance SC won the 2003 AP championship. The AP - and rightly so - realized LSU would’ve been slaughtered by SC, so they called it as it was and awarded the championship to the Trojans. There have been numerous “split championships” due to multiple winners. But in this case, there is no longer a split due to the fact that SC was stripped of their claim leaving AU the only team still standing.t.

Recently you have refused to acknowledge that Killer Kelly’s selfishness killed that kid on the manlift - as if it’s “perfectly normal” to send a kid up there in the middle of high winds/tornado count warnings.
You put words in my mouth I didn’t say. But the AP is a recognized NC, not the one you have. If AU had won an AP NC they would be on the list. But they didn’t. Dog meat people don’t count.

It‘s sort of significant you went back and brought all that other stuff up. I assume you are getting convinced that AU didn’t win a NC and are trying to hide it.

You put words in my mouth I didn’t say. But the AP is a recognized NC, not the one you have. If AU had won an AP NC they would be on the list. But they didn’t. Dog meat people don’t count.

It‘s sort of significant you went back and brought all that other stuff up. I assume you are getting convinced that AU didn’t win a NC and are trying to hide it.
Don't you have a bridge tournament that needs your attention?

Last edited:

I never put words in anyone’s mouth. You said those things and you know you said them. It’s significant that you deny saying all of the above mentioned - “there was alcohol involved” - so I assume you are trying to convince yourself that you didn’t.

Last edited:
I never put words in anyone’s mouth. You said those things and you know you said them. It’s significant that you deny saying all of the above mentioned - “there was alcohol involved” - so I assume you are trying to convince yourself that you didn’t.
I said some. I didn’t say all. I also said AU did not win a recognizes BC in 2004.

I said some. I didn’t say all. I also said AU did not win a recognizes BC in 2004.
It’s a recognized NC, bill. Just like SC’s 2003 NC is recognized. What are you trying to say in your incoherent post - that only you decide what is recognized and what is not? Are you really that hubris?
It’s really weird that you think Orgeron bashing his wife’s face in is okay since “alcohol was involved.” It’s even weirder that you think Coach Killy was justified in making that kid get 35 feet in the sky with tornado warnings blaring throughout the area.

It’s a recognized NC, bill. Just like SC’s 2003 NC is recognized. What are you trying to say in your incoherent post - that only you decide what is recognized and what is not? Are you really that hubris?
It’s really weird that you think Orgeron bashing his wife’s face in is okay since “alcohol was involved.” It’s even weirder that you think Coach Killy was justified in making that kid get 35 feet in the sky with tornado warnings blaring throughout the area.
Last article I read described a campus in absolute terror. Sirens going off, roads closed around campus… doesn’t matter if you’re someone that proclaims to be above the law.

Killy was caught on video asking his players how they’re going to “weather the storm” during games. Ended up killing a young lad that day. Sad.

Last article I read described a campus in absolute terror. Sirens going off, roads closed around campus… doesn’t matter if you’re someone that proclaims to be above the law.

Killy was caught on video asking his players how they’re going to “weather the storm” during games. Ended up killing a young lad that day. Sad.
He told the guy in charge of weather updates to “FUKC OFF!” All that guy was doing was trying to save the kid’s life.
How can anyone be that selfish?

Get several federal agencies, ND University, and numerous law enforcement agencies, or the parents to say it before you post crap like this again. Thank you.

Get several federal agencies, ND University, and numerous law enforcement agencies, or the parents to say it before you post crap like this again. Thank you.
Should I also get women that got their faces mauled by a human fist? A fist that coached at LSU? Makes me sad what LSU has become.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Should I also get women that got their faces mauled by a human fist? A fist that coached at LSU? Makes me sad what LSU has become.
No, I guess you prefer players that get drunk, drive at excessive speeds, ram people from behind so hard they kill a girl and a dog in the car. That does seem more your style.

Last edited:
No, I guess you prefer players that get drunk, drive at excessive speeds, ram people from behind so hard they kill a girl and a dog in the car. That does seem more your style.
Your example of an ex player doesn’t count since there was “alcohol involved”, right?
On the other hand, coach cookie monster was the head coach at LSU while bashing his wife’s face in. But I ain’t got no dawg in this fight. This is between y’all so I’m gonna keep my mouth shut and stay out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT