ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in the Genocide Games?

I couldn't remember if GOMM accused you of something, so I decided to go with what I consider to be the standard bama fan thing.
He accused me of a lot of things. A lot of people thought I was him for some reason. Probably because I liked to troll auburn hard before the current administration took over. Now trolling libs is more important, since they can f up the whole nation.

I never understood his hardon for the waffles thing, but found it funny as hell when he would dig in on it.

That was the year that Tubby decided to let Nall and Ensminger be joint OC. Both of USC's touchdowns came off of AU turnovers inside their own 20. USC's offense didn't do shit that game in spite of AU's offense doing dick. Ask Georgia if there was a difference between 03 AU and 04 AU. Georgia basically returned the same team that beat AU's ass in 03 and they got curb stomped in 04. In other words, STFU.
Bill_D thinks Ensminger is an offensive genius. We both know he could drink the crap out of Wild Turkey and mumble.

Reactions: dhetiger
He accused me of a lot of things. A lot of people thought I was him for some reason. Probably because I liked to troll auburn hard before the current administration took over. Now trolling libs is more important, since they can f up the whole nation.

I never understood his hardon for the waffles thing, but found it funny as hell when he would dig in on it.

The waffles thing came about because I didn't seem to care the morning after an Auburn loss one week. He made some jackass comment and I told him that I didn't care because I got to spend time with my kids on a Sunday making blueberry waffles. He jumped on it, probably because he doesn't have kids. For the record, I put my kids over anything, including AU, and if he doesn't like it, he can fvck himself.

Hell hath no furry like a AU fan scorned. 😊
I watched the game on TV. I think it was the first game of the season not sure. As recaLL USC dominated it by the score. By the way What positions were Nall and Ensminger playing? What did they do, fumble the ball or throw an interception?

in the end when 2 good teams play it is the players who win or lose, not the coaches. But there is a reason that the authority did not recognize Auburn as NC. I guess they just decided to claim one like Bama does occasionally. I guess it’s kind of interesting that the only 2 schools I know who claim NC not recognized by the usual authorities come from Bama. Kind OF INTERESTING WHEN YOU THINK ABOut it.😇

I watched the game on TV. I think it was the first game of the season not sure. As recaLL USC dominated it by the score. By the way What positions were Nall and Ensminger playing? What did they do, fumble the ball or throw an interception?

in the end when 2 good teams play it is the players who win or lose, not the coaches. But there is a reason that the authority did not recognize Auburn as NC. I guess they just decided to claim one like Bama does occasionally. I guess it’s kind of interesting that the only 2 schools I know who claim NC not recognized by the usual authorities come from Bama. Kind OF INTERESTING WHEN YOU THINK ABOut it.😇
Way to compare one year to the next, Bill, all while ignoring the fvcking facts that I put in front of you. Kind of like you comparing a mask to a mirror. Again, I don't know if AU beats USC in 2004. But if you want to use the prior year as a definitive reason why they wouldn't, then you are a fvcking moron.

Haha....truth hurts most people. I don't claim a NC for 2004. I have no idea what happens if AU plays USC. Funny thing is, neither does anyone else. I provided examples of why one year is different from another, but I'm "scorned". It could be that yall who disagree are just stupid.
I didn’t scorn you nor did anyone else. All I did was offer a reason they might not have recognized AU as a NC.

Way to compare one year to the next, Bill, all while ignoring the fvcking facts that I put in front of you. Kind of like you comparing a mask to a mirror. Again, I don't know if AU beats USC in 2004. But if you want to use the prior year as a definitive reason why they wouldn't, then you are a fvcking moron.
I was actually rooting for AU that night. I remember USC was dominating them on defense.

I’m confused about the waffle thingy too.
On a side note, the pecan waffle with honey (not syrup) @ Waffle House is pretty damn good.

Their DL was "slanting" and Ensminger didn't realize it until late in the 4th quarter. Brilliant offensive mind so you told us.
Actually Nall had control of the OL. That was what the argument was all about. Nall thought they shoukd run the ball and forget passing. So the head coach gave Nall control of the OL. The HC later said it was probably a mistake. He said he shoukd have listened to Ensminger.

Actually Nall had control of the OL. That was what the argument was all about. Nall thought they shoukd run the ball and forget passing. So the head coach gave Nall control of the OL. The HC later said it was probably a mistake. He said he shoukd have listened to Ensminger.
Ensminger couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag. Sumbitch drank himself into oblivion at a gathering I gave for AU coaches at the beach. Staggered off into the night clutching a handle of Wild Turkey. Dumbest football coach I've ever met.

BTW, Hugh Nall was there too. One of the quietest, nicest man I have ever met. He was able to talk football while Ensminger tried to drink us dry and mumble.

Ensminger couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag. Sumbitch drank himself into oblivion at a gathering I gave for AU coaches at the beach. Staggered off into the night clutching a handle of Wild Turkey. Dumbest football coach I've ever met.

BTW, Hugh Nall was there too. One of the quietest, nicest man I have ever met. He was able to talk football while Ensminger tried to drink us dry and mumble.
Oh, the infamous “Nallsminger” offensive guru! I remember those days! Good times! Sadly we had Mike Shula and squandered that opportunity.

I’m a Winter Olympics junkie, love alpine skiing, some skating and hockey, curling…….not so much (too fast pace for me 😏) I even enjoy some of the more quirky events, but this year?? Giving the Chicoms a platform to strut after committing human rights abuses, genocide of the Uyghurs and unleashing the Wuhan flu……..I think not. Although I’m glad the athletes were not punished….as they were in 1980.
Switch “Uyghurs” with “liberals” and you wouldn’t bat an eyelash. The Republican Party of Iowa and the Chinese Communist Party are authoritarian birds of a feather.

I'm assuming that was hyperbole, because if it's not, that's the dumbest shit you've ever posted.
Shows you don’t live here. So far the state legislature has proposed:

1) Increasing the surveillance state.
2) Taken away school district, city, and county autonomy in health decisions.
3) Tried creating a citizen snitch brigade to threaten educators who teach “uncomfortable” history.
4) Waged campaigns to ban books that might cause “discomfort” (i.e. learning) at high schools.

Shows you don’t live here. So far the state legislature has proposed:

1) Increasing the surveillance state.
2) Taken away school district, city, and county autonomy in health decisions.
3) Tried creating a citizen snitch brigade to threaten educators who teach “uncomfortable” history.
4) Waged campaigns to ban books that might cause “discomfort” (i.e. learning) at high schools.
1) I need more info
2) the health decisions made by most school districts has been arbitrary and stupid and contrary to the science.
3) not worth talking about since CRT is reverse racism. Victimhood should not be a class.
4) see #3

Reactions: BamaFan1137
1) I need more info
2) the health decisions made by most school districts has been arbitrary and stupid and contrary to the science.
3) not worth talking about since CRT is reverse racism. Victimhood should not be a class.
4) see #3
Define CRT? Which high school class is teaching it? TIA!

None of the morons who cry about CRT are smart enough to grasp it:

Lmao. Because she subscribed to victimhood? We all know slavery was bad. It still is. It still exists....in Africa. Ironic, huh? We all know racism existed and exists. It's not just a white on black issue. Your party perpetuates the issue, it doesn't fix it. In short, go fvck yourself and your do nothing race-baiting party.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Lmao. Because she subscribed to victimhood? We all know slavery was bad. It still is. It still exists....in Africa. Ironic, huh? We all know racism existed and exists. It's not just a white on black issue. Your party perpetuates the issue, it doesn't fix it. In short, go fvck yourself and your do nothing race-baiting party.
As I’ve said many times over, this piece of shit is the dumbest person I’ve ever come across electronically or in real life. Baffling.

As I’ve said many times over, this piece of shit is the dumbest person I’ve ever come across electronically or in real life. Baffling.
I should have known better than posting an article above a 5th grade reading level for the trailer trash crowd. LOL!

I should have known better than posting an article above a 5th grade reading level for the trailer trash crowd. LOL!
Should've known you'd resort to something like that because you have nothing to contradict what I said. Your party wants minorities to maintain a victim status to keep power. Don't fix the schools to give them a legitimate chance to succeed. Make them victims and keep them dependent on the government. You remain a pvssy and a fvcking moron. If only you had at least the 5th grade reading level that you mocked. Fvcking pantload

Should've known you'd resort to something like that because you have nothing to contradict what I said. Your party wants minorities to maintain a victim status to keep power. Don't fix the schools to give them a legitimate chance to succeed. Make them victims and keep them dependent on the government. You remain a pvssy and a fvcking moron. If only you had at least the 5th grade reading level that you mocked. Fvcking pantload
100%. The only way democrats can stay in charge is keeping their constituents on the plantation. Bribe them with entitlements. They don’t give a fly fock about African Americans and never will, yet the sheep will continue to line up with their hands out in exchange for their vote.

100%. The only way democrats can stay in charge is keeping their constituents on the plantation. Bribe them with entitlements. They don’t give a fly fock about African Americans and never will, yet the sheep will continue to line up with their hands out in exchange for their vote.
Exactly. I know that, to stupid people, we are racists for saying it, but it only substantiates that they are fvcking stupid. Menace, try being part of the solution and not the problem.

The fact you dumbasses think 80-90 percent of Black people are gullible, instead of realizing why your party has failed them time after time tells me you’ll never make headways with their votes. It’s the ultimate condescending woke savior stance.

Switch “Uyghurs” with “liberals” and you wouldn’t bat an eyelash. The Republican Party of Iowa and the Chinese Communist Party are authoritarian birds of a feather.

Oh good Lord. If Republicans in Iowa started murdering and illegally detaining liberals in a gulag, you're thinking that @Reasoned wouldn't care?

GTFO...eat fewer paint chips Heinrich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT