ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in the Genocide Games?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I’m a Winter Olympics junkie, love alpine skiing, some skating and hockey, curling…….not so much (too fast pace for me 😏) I even enjoy some of the more quirky events, but this year?? Giving the Chicoms a platform to strut after committing human rights abuses, genocide of the Uyghurs and unleashing the Wuhan flu……..I think not. Although I’m glad the athletes were not punished….as they were in 1980.

I’m a Winter Olympics junkie, love alpine skiing, some skating and hockey, curling…….not so much (too fast pace for me 😏) I even enjoy some of the more quirky events, but this year?? Giving the Chicoms a platform to strut after committing human rights abuses, genocide of the Uyghurs and unleashing the Wuhan flu……..I think not. Although I’m glad the athletes were not punished….as they were in 1980.
I'm always interested when it comes to giving Americans a chance to shine. It could be a Spelling Bee as long as our people get a chance to show what they can do. Fvck China with a barb wired dildo, but I'm wanting our athletes to do it on the ice, snow, etc.

1980. Haha.
@GADAWGinIraq
@GwinnettDawg
@ZosoDawg

🖕🏿

WTF is this US skier that is half Chinese electing to join the Chinese team ($$$)? Ought to revoke her citizenship..

Reactions: dhetiger
My bad, I’ll use the white bird finger next time.

giphy.gif

Queen Nancy has weighed in:
“If we do not speak out against human rights violations in China, because of commercial interests, we lose all moral authority to speak out against human rights violations anywhere,” she added.

Despite her moral outrage, Pelosi urged the U.S. athletes attending the games to compete rather than criticize the “ruthless” Chinese government.

“I would say to our athletes — you are there to compete,” Pelosi said. “Do not risk incurring the anger of the Chinese government because they are ruthless.”

🤔 So in other words, we know the Chicoms are ruthless killers bent on world domination but because “we” have so much invested there……keep your mouths shut. Leadership at its finest.

I confess, tried to watch some of the opening ceremony and just couldn’t do it. It was like a Chicom propaganda video with NBC sycophants lapping up all the drivel……truly disgraceful.
Ended up watching a couple of episodes of Daredevil on Netflix 🤨

Watching Yellowstone on Peacock. Never cared much about the Olympics, summer or winter. Even when they were in Atlanta I stayed in the Budweiser tent most of the time..

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Watching Yellowstone on Peacock. Never cared much about the Olympics, summer or winter. Even when they were in Atlanta I stayed in the Budweiser tent most of the time..
At least you weren’t setting bombs off in trash cans. 😏

A few of us hung out in downtown Atlanta during the Olympics, since event tickets were tough to come by. We were walking around one to the blocked off streets drinking beer when this hot blonde with an enormous rack tried to sell us cigars. Initially we politely refused, until she pushed that tray of wares up a bit, further accenting her impressive pair of assets, while asking “are you suuuuure?” with a huge smile. Naturally we bought cigars, and since we had them we started smoking them. Right after that, some redneck dude behind us asked “hey, you boys from Texas?” When we told them we came over from Alabama for the day to party a little, they promptly inquired, “hey you boys gonna get you some pvssy?”

It was that kind of night. Good times. Oh to be in my 20s again.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Did you guys know that Climate Change is the reason that all the snow for the skiing competitions was man-made? Yes, Climate Change is the reason there wasn't any natural snow available.

Nevermind that the mountains near Beijing are a literal desert, and average about as much snow in a winter as Nashville does.

Did you guys know that Climate Change is the reason that all the snow for the skiing competitions was man-made? Yes, Climate Change is the reason there wasn't any natural snow available.

Nevermind that the mountains near Beijing are a literal desert, and average about as much snow in a winter as Nashville does.
Nothing screams winter weather like Beijing. Miami has some pretty impressive sand dunes. Maybe.....

Nothing screams winter weather like Beijing. Miami has some pretty impressive sand dunes. Maybe.....

I mean it's cold enough there, temperature wise it is colder than Salt Lake City/Boise/Denver/Spokane, but it's in a fvckin winter desert. There's only ever precip there during the summer monsoons.

As mentioned earlier, I love alpine skiing and China has never even hosted a World Cup event….this is a sham and a disgraceful outrage!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

A. It has snowed in the mountains near Beijing before, correct?

B. It isn't snowing there now?

C. So we agree the climate has changed?

D. And this one is a bonus...do people live in and around Beijing? If yes, how is this not man made climate change?

My "logic" is unassailable. This shit right here is how I became a billionaire. Fvck you, peasants.

I still don’t see the NCAA has designated AU anything. So AU gave themselves an a NC. That means nothing to anybody but AU.
The NCAA doesn’t have anything to do with NCs. AP poll had one for years before the playoffs. So did Coaches poll, National Championship Foundation, GolfDigest, and the one AU got in 2004…: The People’s National Championship.
The year before, 2003, the NCAA didn’t award a National Championship to LSU either. You may recall that one differently since LSU was in on a controversial “split” championship. But lemme guess…..
“THAT’S DIFFERENT!”

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT