ADVERTISEMENT

Ya'll watching tonight?

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Thread with @Pops Masterson teasing us with some turd nuggets about LSU made me ask. How many of you are watching this shitshow debate tonight?

Trump - please play it smart and don't lose to this vapid, ignorant sloot with a room temp IQ. 🙏

For what it’s worth - how many people are actually undecided at this point?

Best I know exactly zero people in my life haven’t made up their mind one way or the other. Who is still on the fence? Did this debate actually move the needle?

For what it’s worth - how many people are actually undecided at this point?
Great question, if you don’t know who you’re voting for yet…don’t.
Best I know exactly zero people in my life haven’t made up their mind one way or the other. Who is still on the fence? Did this debate actually move the needle?
Not sure but again, it’s not like we’re deciding between a 21% marginal tax rate or 28%. It’s free market capitalism vs statism, central control Marxism (and incompetence to boot)

Great question, if you don’t know who you’re voting for yet…don’t.

Not sure but again, it’s not like we’re deciding between a 21% marginal tax rate or 28%. It’s free market capitalism vs statism, central control Marxism (and incompetence to boot)
Oh I’m aware of the stakes. Harris and Walz are bad news and epic losers.

Trump has his issues but we know what he is.

As scripted as she was tonight sure gives me doubts on ABC being a touch dishonest. She had to have had insight to the questions.

Reactions: Reasoned
As scripted as she was tonight sure gives me doubts on ABC being a touch dishonest. She had to have had insight to the questions.
It was 100% rigged in her favor.

Trump has to dodge the traps and stay out of the hyperbole. He starts making shit up to support his otherwise valid arguments and positions. It just makes him look dumb.

Reactions: Reasoned
It was 100% rigged in her favor.

Trump has to dodge the traps and stay out of the hyperbole. He starts making shit up to support his otherwise valid arguments and positions. It just makes him look dumb.
He’s always his worst enemy…unless of course it’s someone who’s got a weapon pointed at him. At any rate, he should only agree to another debate if moderated on FNC, otherwise, tell her to go pound sand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT