These are not in a particular order

My top 5 teams that have a chance to win it all
1. Southeast valley
2. OABCIG
3.Spirit Lake
4. West Marshall
5. Waukon
These are not in a particular order
And Central Lyon. Greene County played such a weak schedule that I don't know what to make of them. Tomorrow night will tell the tale with them. 2A is wide open with any of about 8 teams in the mix right now.

Reactions: ghost80
And Central Lyon. Greene County played such a weak schedule that I don't know what to make of them. Tomorrow night will tell the tale with them. 2A is wide open with any of about 8 teams in the mix right now
And Central Lyon. Greene County played such a weak schedule that I don't know what to make of them. Tomorrow night will tell the tale with them. 2A is wide open with any of about 8 teams in the mix right now.
I feel like the top 3 teams are from district 2 sev OABCIG and spirit lake. I’m excited to see how this all plays out tomorrow night!

Haven’t seen them play so didn’t know where to put them they are definitely in the front of the pack now

2 of the top 4 teams in 2A will lose next week. The 2 pods from western Iowa are the top 4 teams IMO. You really don't know how they are compared to the eastern teams though because they only played each other. There isn't a dominant team in 2A this year. Just 5 or 6 very good teams. I have no idea who I would pick to win it all this year.

Reactions: IGo42
No idea who will even win in the semis, altogether the championship. I am glad they have both semis as east vs. West though. I really think any of the 4 left can win it. Not really any favorites anymore in the remaining 2A games imo.

Reactions: docholiday22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT