ADVERTISEMENT

Who will win Spirit lake or Bhrv

BHRV beat SL during regular season non district game last year then got beat by them in playoffs. Am predicting same thing this year. But, anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Just depends on who wants it more!

Agree with johndeerefan who wants this game most will win. The Spirit Lake team we saw play BHRV the last game is not the team we know. BHRV is a very good team SL will need to play the best game they have played all season, it will be a redemption day for them I believe they will win by a slim margin.

Could be one of the most entertaining games of the night. As I said earlier with Sioux Center and CLGLR, what has changed since the 31-8 game in the regular season which was won by BHRV. I will take BHRV in a nail-biter

I think a lot changes when you face a team the 2nd time. I think sometimes teams hold back how they are going to play them. I think Spirit Lake coaches will make the necessary adjusts to control Van Ginkel. We just don't have the options we've had in years past. As much as it pains me to pick them, I'll take Spirit Lake 21-7.

Two great, great football games last year. The first game this year BHRV controlled game. Worst game SL played this year. Much of this due to BHRV. The key to the game is control Van Ginkel, both passing and running the ball. If SL loses the turnover battle 4 to 1, gives up a 96 yd TD run, lets BHRV complete 67% of there passes while only completing 32% of there own, I expect another long night for the Indians.

I just don't see all this happening again. Should be a great game much like last years games.

I think the Indians win in a great battle of two very good football teams.

I see the Indians returning to the dome where they lose to the state champs from Kuemper.

Don't compare these two teams to last year. They are different teams. BHRV wants it more i think. I think they will win by a big margin. People that dont know what to say compare teams to past teams.

I hate when people say a team will win because they want it more. i'm pretty sure in the playoffs teams both want "it". The better team will prevail not the team that wants it more.

Originally posted by webman3333:
I hate when people say a team will win because they want it more. i'm pretty sure in the playoffs teams both want "it". The better team will prevail not the team that wants it more.
If both teams are equal then it will come down to something outside of talent. It's easier to see in other sports more than football but it still happens. In basketball when an undersized scrappy player shuts down somebody else's stud, in track when somebody runs somebody else down (usually longer races), or when a wrestler goes up a class and simply refuses to lose. It's the beast mode. If the talent level is equal, then it comes down to heart.

It's called execution, that's where heart comes into it and wanting "it" more. If your heart isn't in it then you usually don't execute like you should.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT