ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpsky media unleashes more militia activists

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Stand back and standby “ was a preview ( as I said ) it is now “the tree of liberty must be refreshed by the blood of patriots.”

How many of you support militia activism . At least a dozen GOP congressmen have called for civil war..

What’s the plan now if the Cult leader is indicted ( it’s a certainty)

clint-eastwood-the-goon.gif

Had some serious health issues with multiple hospital stays (not from the China virus vaccine…..since I never had one) it was very unexpected but very treatable (unlike TDS 😏)and a full recovery is the goal. Getting stronger by the day…….unlike feeble Joe and the never Trumpers! Hope to check in a little more frequently.

Had some serious health issues with multiple hospital stays (not from the China virus vaccine…..since I never had one) it was very unexpected but very treatable (unlike TDS 😏)and a full recovery is the goal. Getting stronger by the day…….unlike feeble Joe and the never Trumpers! Hope to check in a little more frequently.
Glad to have you back and hope things keep progressing well. There’s lots of tard here that needs fighting.

Wishing you the best

Reactions: Reasoned
Hope you have everything under control and your full recovery is speedy .We missed your appearance on the board . Happy to see you back and looking forward to your future post .

Damn glad to have you back fine sir! Need you in the fight with us even if you can't go 100% at the moment! I mean if people in Chicago who have been dead for 10 years can vote - we know you can find a way. 😆

Know how you feel. I'll limp along with you. Good Luck.

Hang in there Reasoned. Football season and the mid-terms are a few months away.
Yeah and the Tide is ranked #1 and the Hawks?……right where they belong. We should have a respectable defense but an uninspiring offense…..at best. Still considering another trip to Tuscaloosa, would love to make the Iron Bowl but would have to sell one or two kids to afford it!

Yeah and the Tide is ranked #1 and the Hawks?……right where they belong. We should have a respectable defense but an uninspiring offense…..at best. Still considering another trip to Tuscaloosa, would love to make the Iron Bowl but would have to sell one or two kids to afford it!
Iron Bowl? Nah. Go to Atlanta and watch the Dawgs impose their will again over Lord Sabes.

Hang in there brother. We need you in the game to fight these commie bass tards

So it was the “China Virus”. Not surprised! 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT