ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Project takes down Spastic Rudy

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

Lincoln project conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. Talk is cheap.. real civil filings are where it’s at . I’m betting Spastic Rudy crawls even lower than Lou Dobbs to retract his idiocy.

The Bannon interview was classic Even Bannon cut him off- but not in time . Trumpets cult speak . Y’all should watch it like the final Meltdown which is about unfold in the Senate trial and division of the former GOP. .

This sill be almost as much fun as watching Lincoln Project take down your leader... as I said they would... and that’s what REAAAAALLLYYY burns that lemming azzz.

Lincoln project conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. Talk is cheap.. real civil filings are where it’s at . I’m betting Spastic Rudy crawls even lower than Lou Dobbs to retract his idiocy.

The Bannon interview was classic Even Bannon cut him off- but not in time . Trumpets cult speak . Y’all should watch it like the final Meltdown which is about unfold in the Senate trial and division of the former GOP. .

This sill be almost as much fun as watching Lincoln Project take down your leader... as I said they would... and that’s what REAAAAALLLYYY burns that lemming azzz.
Wow. So you are cool with being aligned with child molesters. Anything is ok as long as they hate Trump. You’re despicable.

@David_Dennison

question for ye....Do you still support an organization that knew about child molestation as long as they go after Trump and company?

crickets......

The 'Lincoln Project' will fade like a fart in a dust storm...

Lincoln Project falling on hard sex-scandal times - Washington Times

Gator your heros are documented sexual perverts and pedophiles. Your only hope is that Ho Harris gets her wish and legalizes these 'sex workers'. What a conglomeration of worthless pieces of sh@t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT