ADVERTISEMENT

This would actually be a pretty awesome move

Enough, first off, is there ANYONE who TRULY believes FSU is a better team than Bama or UGA or OSU for that matter? So yeah, you can partially lay blame on the pre-conference championship rankings but that’s another thing.

The real question is, do ALL available players on both FSU & UGA show up for the Orange Bowl?

Enough, first off, is there ANYONE who TRULY believes FSU is a better team than Bama or UGA or OSU for that matter? So yeah, you can partially lay blame on the pre-conference championship rankings but that’s another thing.

The real question is, do ALL available players on both FSU & UGA show up for the Orange Bowl?

It’s subjective

Saying one team is better has cost gamblers many a dollar on sure things

They blended this…hence the shit show

FSU got screwed. So did uga.

I hate it for fsu , bad precedent.

13-0, conference champs, pounded lsu , good defense

I’m a little less open minded on the the dawgs but losing 1 game in 3 years by 3 points shouldn’t make you fall from 1 to 6…. But I’ll sleep soundly

Reactions: dhetiger
It’s subjective

Saying one team is better has cost gamblers many a dollar on sure things

They blended this…hence the shit show

FSU got screwed. So did uga.

I hate it for fsu , bad precedent.

13-0, conference champs, pounded lsu , good defense

I’m a little less open minded on the the dawgs but losing 1 game in 3 years by 3 points shouldn’t make you fall from 1 to 6…. But I’ll sleep soundly
Sure it’s subjective and yeah I feel for the FSU players and fans but it is what it is. If Bama lays an egg against Michigan or Texas against WA, it will look even worse but the fact remains, FSU minus Travis is less competitive (that LSU win was with Travis and it’s a first game…..always a problematic predictor). Yeah they beat a 5-7 Gator team and a Louisville team with an Iowa-like QB (definitely not a compliment) but this is just the scenario why you get 12 teams in the mix.

Last edited:
I would have loved nothing more than to see both bama and uga left out. Being objective objective, both are top 4 imo, and they should have put both in (fvck Washington and their shitty schedule). FSU touts their non conference schedule, which admittedly wasn’t bad. Their conference schedule was what was bad. Frankly, the biggest issue (and I feel is a valid one) is that the committee doesn’t view the ACC as a power 5 football conference.

I would have loved nothing more than to see both bama and uga left out. Being objective objective, both are top 4 imo, and they should have put both in (fvck Washington and their shitty schedule). FSU touts their non conference schedule, which admittedly wasn’t bad. Their conference schedule was what was bad. Frankly, the biggest issue (and I feel is a valid one) is that the committee doesn’t view the ACC as a power 5 football conference.

Obviously I don't agree with the first part but the last part is absolutely spot on. The ACC is technically P5...but most years, no they are not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT