ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta say I don't believe Saban would allow this...

I dunno... bammer fired their baseball coach for gambling and then hired Pete Rose as a motivational speaker. In their defense... Stabler was a pretty good drunk QB. It is the Gump way.

He also didn't allow his coaches to speak to the media. Different dudes and KD is the HMFIC now.

Obviously I would have preferred for Saban to live forever and coach at Bama ad infinitum, but stuff like this will provide him some leeway.

He may or may not pan out at Bama. However, the attitude of, "Saban wouldn't have done that" is a recipe for disaster. I know this because I lived through, "Bear wouldn't have done that" and that didn't turn out worth a fck. 😂😉

Obviously I would have preferred for Saban to live forever and coach at Bama ad infinitum, but stuff like this will provide him some leeway.

He may or may not pan out at Bama. However, the attitude of, "Saban wouldn't have done that" is a recipe for disaster. I know this because I lived through, "Bear wouldn't have done that" and that didn't turn out worth a fck. 😂😉

True, but I know you and I don't think you would have done that either. Maybe KD thinks he's endearing himself to the masses... I dunno. But you're right, he's got a stacked roster and this gig is his to win... or lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT