ADVERTISEMENT

The REAL Grinch.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
As one would suspect….feeble Joe!
His destructive economic policies have truly stolen the commercial side of Christmas…..which isn’t all bad, as long as we remember why it’s called CHRISTmas. 🙏

As one would suspect….feeble Joe!
His destructive economic policies have truly stolen the commercial side of Christmas…..which isn’t all bad, as long as we remember why it’s called CHRISTmas. 🙏

“Lower your expectations.” -Shitty Pants Joe.
Meanwhile, off of Cloud Cuckoo Breitbart Propaganda Land, and back on planet Earth...

Meanwhile, off of Cloud Cuckoo Breitbart Propaganda Land, and back on planet Earth...

Lmaoooo!!!!

You cited a source that’s headquartered in India and used Indian data.

You are the dumbest cuck on earth. Lmaoooooo

Lmaoooo!!!!

You cited a source that’s headquartered in India and used Indian data.

You are the dumbest cuck on earth. Lmaoooooo

How can any modern human (or some closely related species) be as stupid as socky? It’s incredible how stupid that thing is.

Makes it more and more obvious every day why he got spit on and stuffed in lockers in school. What an absolute cuck lolmaoo
Haha! Okay. I can take the L on that source. Didn’t look close enough because it’s reflecting nearly EXACTLY what’s going on in the United States. But I’m sure you brainiacs knew that. Definitely hurts your alternate reality narrative, as mindless propaganda parrots. I’d rather cite a source wrong and be correct rather than remain ignorant, like MAGAt idiots such as Billy Boy…

Last edited:
Haha! Okay. I can take the L on that source. Didn’t look close enough because it’s reflecting nearly EXACTLY what’s going on in the United States. But I’m sure you brainiacs knew that. Definitely hurts your alternate reality narrative, as mindless propaganda parrots. I’d rather cite a source wrong and be correct rather than remain ignorant, like MAGAt idiots such as Billy Boy…

You didn't look closely because it said what you wanted to hear. You are a sheep.

Breitbart is bullshit...here is an Indian source with Indian data. Suck that magats. 🤣😂🤣

You didn't look closely because it said what you wanted to hear. You are a sheep.

Breitbart is bullshit...here is an Indian source with Indian data. Suck that magats. 🤣😂🤣
Literally can’t make this shit up. I’m going to bring this up on Christmas Eve after we all watch A Christmas Story.

We usually have 12-15 family members gathered round the fire, drinking expensive wine (this year probably a 2017 Stag’s Leap, so not super expensive but still a fine upper class taste to it).

As tradition, we’ll go around and say what we’re thankful for. Naturally, this year I will tell my family about the trans I tried to help financially on the internet that turned out to be an effeminate male that voted for Joe Biden. We will all erupt in laughter. I’m excited.

Literally can’t make this shit up. I’m going to bring this up on Christmas Eve after we all watch A Christmas Story.

We usually have 12-15 family members gathered round the fire, drinking expensive wine (this year probably a 2017 Stag’s Leap, so not super expensive but still a fine upper class taste to it).

As tradition, we’ll go around and say what we’re thankful for. Naturally, this year I will tell my family about the trans I tried to help financially on the internet that turned out to be an effeminate male that voted for Joe Biden. We will all erupt in laughter. I’m excited.
In your story is it going to be a pale skinny skater type, or a disgusting fat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT