ADVERTISEMENT

The “real” reason Jon Gruden was fired.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I’m sure some of the emails with racial undertones or gay slurs didn’t help but referring to feeble Joe as a “nervous, clueless pussy” was the nail in his coaching coffin.
Oh, it also didn’t help that he called Goodell a “clueless anti football pussy”.
LOL….can’t argue with him on either account.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m sure some of the emails with racial undertones or gay slurs didn’t help but referring to feeble Joe as a “nervous, clueless pussy” was the nail in his coaching coffin.
Oh, it also didn’t help that he called Goodell a “clueless anti football pussy”.
LOL….can’t argue with him on either account.

Done in by the woke crowd. I remember not long ago you could speak your mind and people were not pvssified and could take it. They must be putting estrogen in our water supply these days

Done in by the woke crowd. I remember not long ago you could speak your mind and people were not pvssified and could take it. They must be putting estrogen in our water supply these days
Close Zo... it's the herbicide atrazine. It's been shown to turn male frogs into females.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
You're a perfect example. "Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! Joe Biden is decimating this country! Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"
And you’re a perfect example of liberalism- no accountability, dependability, no self worth, white guilt, unaware trash.

I turn my nose up at scum like you. If I saw you, I would nudge the person next to me to look your way and cover his or her mouth as we erupted in laughter at your looks and socioeconomic status. (We’d cover our noses too because usually you and your ilk smell like sewage).

You’re a drain, soyboy. Heed my advice, and off yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
65-F7-B655-5509-4251-AA8-E-DE5-C84073-CA5.jpg

Gruden is getting kicked out of the TB Ring of Honor... but wait!

Warren Sapp is still in the 'Ring of Honor' at TB. Interesting given his domestic battery arrest & charge, along with the 'soliciting and assault' on a prostitute a few years later. Throw in not paying alimony or child support to his baby mama, not paying taxes on his property, income, etc...

But Gruden wrote some bad words in an email. Yep, sounds like the woke liberal dem crowd in full swing.

Gruden is getting kicked out of the TB Ring of Honor... but wait!

Warren Sapp is still in the 'Ring of Honor' at TB. Interesting given his domestic battery arrest & charge, along with the 'soliciting and assault' on a prostitute a few years later. Throw in not paying alimony or child support to his baby mama, not paying taxes on his property, income, etc...

But Gruden wrote some bad words in an email. Yep, sounds like the woke liberal dem crowd in full swing.
Where the hell have you been?

Your buddy gator may need a welfare check - not the type you cash. He’s been MIA for a while.

Reactions: derek_tiger
Where the hell have you been?
Your buddy gator may need a welfare check - not the type you cash. He’s been MIA for a while.
A bit burned out on all the political shvt that keeps happening around us...

I did join the 'TEXIT' movement (live near Dallas now) as I don't see a path forward for us to remain a 50 state union... or better yet, I hope we don't stay together. However, the mass migration of California nutjobs who ran from a disaster they created but now want to do the same here is maddening. Anytime I see a CA neighbor I remind them of the shvthole they left behind and remember that when voting time comes.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT