ADVERTISEMENT

Just as I returned home from Mass….

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
and as feeble Joe would say (“that’s no joke”😏), I read this pure drivel:
🙄
As a Catholic, I find his incessant lying and pandering beyond the pale. This clown will say or do anything……other than truly live his faith, to ingratiate himself with “the people”.

🙄
As a Catholic, I find his incessant lying and pandering beyond the pale. This clown will say or do anything……other than truly live his faith, to ingratiate himself with “the people”.
And tells unimaginable lies that are unnecessary. I can understand lying to save his ass over the Hunter scandals but “I drove a bus for years”, “I went to a black church every Sunday”, “I worked in a factory…” are lies told just for the sake of lying. What a moron.

🙄

Isnt it interesting how the media jumps all over new congressman George Santos for lying on his resume (like they should) but not a word about Sleepy Joe's 45+ year old lying. Sleepy also lied on his resume and academic credentials but crickets from the media.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and says he lies about curing cancer during his term. Dude has trouble speaking so this probably ain't going to happen.

🙄

Lying is part of dementia

Isnt it interesting how the media jumps all over new congressman George Santos for lying on his resume (like they should) but not a word about Sleepy Joe's 45+ year old lying. Sleepy also lied on his resume and academic credentials but crickets from the media.
Yeah, Joe’s chronic inability to tell the truth (way beyond innocent embellishments) is well documented, in fact it tanked his 1988 bid…….. but it doesn’t matter now because he had to beat the orange guy?

Here’s how TIME described why the fallout was so intense:

[T]he Biden brouhaha illustrates the six deadly requirements for a crippling political scandal.

1) A Pre-Existing Subtext. “The basic rap against Biden,” explains Democratic Pollster Geoff Garin, “is that he’s a candidate of style, not substance.”
2) An Awkward Revelation. The Kinnock kleptomania was particularly damaging to Biden since it underscored the prior concerns that he was a shallow vessel for other people’s ideas.
3) A Maladroit Response. Top Aide Tom Donilon claimed that Biden failed to credit Kinnock because “he didn’t know what he was saying. He was on autopilot.”
4) The Press Piles On. Once textual fidelity became an issue, reporters found earlier cases in which Biden had failed to give proper citation to Humphrey and Robert Kennedy. By themselves these transgressions would not have been worth noting.
5) The Discovery of Youthful Folly. During his first months at Syracuse University Law School, in 1965, Biden failed a course because he wrote a paper that used five pages from a published law-review article without quotation marks or a proper footnote. Since Biden was allowed to make up the course, the revelation was front-page news only because it kept the copycat contretemps alive.
6) An Overwrought Press Conference. With a rambling and disjointed opening statement, Biden failed to reap the benefits of public confession, even though he called himself “stupid” and his actions “a mistake.” Part of the problem is that he contradicted himself by also insisting that it was “ludicrous” to attribute every political idea.
The “final blow” for the campaign came when Newsweek unearthed C-SPAN footage of Biden rattling off his academic accomplishments, including saying that he graduated in the top half of his law school, when in fact, he ranked 76th out of 85.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT