ADVERTISEMENT

An uplifting story….finally

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I was conceived in rape, but I was adopted in love. I grew up in a truly diverse family of 15 where 10 of us were adopted, many of us rescued from the violence of abortion. We’re a white, black, mixed, Native-American, Vietnamese, abled, disabled family. Despite the horrific circumstances most of us came from, none of us would have been better off dead. We were all better off loved.
“Today, I’m also the father of four kiddos, two of whom are also adopted,” he shared. “It’s why I fight for the most marginalized, the most vulnerable, and the most discarded.”
No group of humans is harder hit by the social injustice of abortion than black lives. According to the CDC, abortion rates among black women is 3.6 times higher than the majority population. Despite people of my complexion comprising about 13% of the population, 38.4% of all abortions are committed on black lives, the largest percentage of all racial and ethnic groups.
“The Democrat Party, once the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, and separate and unequal, is now the party of limitless abortion,” he asserted, noting that voting rights activist and civil rights leader Fannie Lou Hamer referred to abortion as genocide.
“Yes, Hamer was unapologetically pro-life, pro-adoption and anti-Planned Parenthood,” Bomberger observed. “You want to have voting rights, President Biden, killing voters before they’re born is the ultimate act of voter suppression.”
🤔 Ouch feeble Joe, God bless you Mr. Bomberger🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT