ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lie

Oh, then I'd like to hear from the Board Trump supporters...you tell me.

Did Trump legitimately lose the election, fair and square?

We aren’t Trump supporters, numbnuts. We are Conservatives who would never turn on our convictions because someone sends mean tweets. You fvcked s have absolutely no moral compass and will do and say anything to be in power.

The short answer: yes.
The longer answer: I do believe there were some odd things about the 2020 presidential election. However, none of the inquiries, lawsuits, etc uncovered any true evidence of wrongdoing. It may have occurred, however the burden of proof could not be met. Therefore the election stands.

One thing we have to protect are the integrity of our elections. By integrity I don’t mean that my party/candidate wins every time. If we aren’t careful the losing side will always contest the outcome, which puts our whole system at risk. This is where I am at odds with Trump and his supporters who continue to protest the 2020 election results. It’s just as wrong as when lib did it in 2016.

Yes, believe it or not some of us who identify as conservative do have some legitimate criticism of Trump.

This covers Trump pretty well:

"This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss.

He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump."

Now do Biden.

No idea. Unless and until it is PROVEN that the election was stolen, Trump lost, period.

Sorry if my answer disappoints you. On this board people like you are the unreasonable ones.

^ Ditto

… and I just like the avatar I’m using, not a Trump “loyalist” (whatever that means), I’ve said it dozens of times, he wasn’t even in my top 10 during the 2016 primaries but…. I sure as heck wasn’t supporting Hillary and let’s not even discuss the dementia riddled guy.

^ Ditto

… and I just like the avatar I’m using, not a Trump “loyalist” (whatever that means), I’ve said it dozens of times, he wasn’t even in my top 10 during the 2016 primaries but…. I sure as heck wasn’t supporting Hillary and let’s not even discuss the dementia riddled guy.
Everyone that voted for him has said similar. Libs are just immune to truth.

Barry was a community activist and a public speaker. 2nd worst POTUS only to Dementia Joe.
You forgot President of Harvard Law Review, University of Chicago Constitutional Law Professor, and highest outgoing approval President after Clinton. When one ranks their last two opposing party presidents as first and second ranked worst based on proximity to current times, it’s a good sign of a sheep brain.
We aren’t Trump supporters, numbnuts. We are Conservatives who would never turn on our convictions because someone sends mean tweets. You fvcked s have absolutely no moral compass and will do and say anything to be in power.
Like free trade? ...Oops
Like the Iraq War being a terrible failure? ...Oops
Like a more free market place for healthcare? ...Oops
Like not electing “celebrities”? ...Oops
Advocating for “personal responsibility”. ...Oops
Like being for energy independence? ... Oops
Like holding others accountable on their moral failings as husbands and fathers? ...Oops
Respecting The Constitution? ...Oops
Respecting America’s democracy? ...Oops
Hating those who sell out America to foreign powers? ... Oops

Trump exposed today’s Conservatives as mostly frauds who have little principles other than wanting to wallow in victimhood, keep white Conservatives in power no matter the cost, and to “own the libs”. Few actual beliefs and zero real “morals”.

You forgot President of Harvard Law Review, University of Chicago Constitutional Law Professor, and highest outgoing approval President after Clinton. When one ranks their last two opposing party presidents as first and second ranked worst based on proximity to current times, it’s a good sign of a sheep brain.

Like free trade? ...Oops. Meaning being China's bitch, allowing them to manipulate currency and dominates our markets?
Like the Iraq War being a terrible failure? ...Oops. Yes, and many on both sides wanted it.
Like a more free market place for healthcare? ...Oops Seriously? A website run by the fvckin government that cost billions?
Like not electing “celebrities”? ...Oops Like Jerry Springer and Al Franken?
Advocating for “personal responsibility”. ...Oops. You better get that shot, murderer! And give us your guns, too!
Like being for energy independence? ... Oops. Shutting down pipelines here while helping Russia build one, turning US form a net exporter back to a net importer overnight.
Like holding others accountable on their moral failings as husbands and fathers? ...Oops. Like Hunter?
Respecting The Constitution? ...Oops. AYFKMRN?
Respecting America’s democracy? ...Oops. Censoring free speech, attempting to shut down right leaning news networks, banning form social media, etc...
Hating those who sell out America to foreign powers? ... Oops. Yes, we do hate Joe and Obama for doing just that. Finally, we agree.

Trump exposed today’s Conservatives as mostly frauds who have little principles other than wanting to wallow in victimhood, keep white Conservatives in power no matter the cost, and to “own the libs”. Few actual beliefs and zero real “morals”.
Holy shit. See above.

Holy shit. See above.
-Free trade Trump shelved for a costly trade war.
-Iraq War. Opposed by liberals from the start, including Barack Obama.
-The marketplace of plans that was a Conservative idea implemented by a Republican Governor.
-Your whataboutism on celebrities proves my point about the hypocrisy.
-Can’t pay for health insurance? Can’t pay your fair share of taxes? Can’t take the responsibility to get vaxxed? Can’t take responsibility of using a mask? The GOP is for you!
-Green energy is the best way to energy independence, but the GOP is bought off by petro-dollars so they brainwash their flock.
-Try the moral degenerate you voted for twice. -Attempted coups by madmen aren’t kidding material.
-No one is doing that, yet Republican Governors are banning teaching certain social studies topics, and creating ideological gatekeeper laws. All while routinely using violent rhetoric against media they don’t like. Then, of course, attempting a violent overthrow of American democracy.
-Owned by Putin, and everyone knew it.

-Free trade Trump shelved for a costly trade war.
-Iraq War. Opposed by liberals from the start, including Barack Obama.
-The marketplace of plans that was a Conservative idea implemented by a Republican Governor.
-Your whataboutism on celebrities proves my point about the hypocrisy.
-Can’t pay for health insurance? Can’t pay your fair share of taxes? Can’t take the responsibility to get vaxxed? Can’t take responsibility of using a mask? The GOP is for you!
-Green energy is the best way to energy independence, but the GOP is bought off by petro-dollars so they brainwash their flock.
-Try the moral degenerate you voted for twice. -Attempted coups by madmen aren’t kidding material.
-No one is doing that, yet Republican Governors are banning teaching certain social studies topics, and creating ideological gatekeeper laws. All while routinely using violent rhetoric against media they don’t like. Then, of course, attempting a violent overthrow of American democracy.
-Owned by Putin, and everyone knew it.
40% of House dems voted for it and 60% of Senate dems also voted yes - including Biden.
If you have a problem with taxes talk to the guys that make the laws.
Also, please tell us how much additional you contribute each year. There's a box on your return, do you check it? Or do you only pay what is legally required?
Guarantee you the Pubs never advocated a govt run exchange. That was all Obammer. If not, then why is it call ObamaCare?
My whataboutism is your hypocrisy.
Green energy has been disproven dozens of times. Now you are telling us you support AOC too? Fvck me.
I voted for a shitty person over two shittier people. Its all relative. If you are going on character, then how could you possibly have voted for Hillary and then preach to...anyone?
"10% to The Big Guy".

Last edited:
^ Ditto

So who do you support in the upcoming POTUS race? Where are they?

You gotta have a favorite… who will Trumpsky allow?
If anyone aligns to a person over principles or ideas then that's just wrong. There are no stated candidates for the next election so how can anyone say who their guy is? I'd lean DeSantis if I had to pick a favorite right now, not 100% sure he's ready but he sure looks the part. And I have always liked Rand Paul, goofy haircut notwithstanding.

I don’t and you assign way too much power to the infamous Orangeman…..but we all know how he lives rent free in your head….it’s okay, you’re CLEARLY not alone. 😉
No, he’s definitely NOT alone. American Conservatives are still his brain wiped cult...

Well, he was soundly defeated in the last election right? So if the GOP decides to run him again then you Marxist’s should be gleeful.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT