ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lie

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
That’s what we’re told time and again when President Trump questioned the results of the 2020 election from certain domains. The following are excerpts from Tucker Carlson’s 7/14 show. So based on these credible findings, what’s the harm in actually getting/confirming the truth?
When Voter GA finally forced Fulton County to turn over the tally sheets, the conclusion was stunning. Here’s what the audit found, quote: “Seven falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden and 42 for Donald Trump was reported as a hundred for Biden and zero for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Joe Jorgensen had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, zero votes for Trump, and zero votes for Jorgensen.”
Hmm…..🤔

That’s what we’re told time and again when President Trump questioned the results of the 2020 election from certain domains. The following are excerpts from Tucker Carlson’s 7/14 show. So based on these credible findings, what’s the harm in actually getting/confirming the truth?
When Voter GA finally forced Fulton County to turn over the tally sheets, the conclusion was stunning. Here’s what the audit found, quote: “Seven falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden and 42 for Donald Trump was reported as a hundred for Biden and zero for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Joe Jorgensen had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, zero votes for Trump, and zero votes for Jorgensen.”
Hmm…..🤔
But But But Trumpsky

Sure... when democrats claim getting a simple voter ID to prove you are a valid registered voter is "Voter Suppression"... yea, you should look in all places for voting fraud.

Hmm…..🤔

They showed stacks of mail in ballots that had never been folded...

Hmm…..🤔
Nah. Cult, qAnon, stand by, blah blah blah

Sure... when democrats claim getting a simple voter ID to prove you are a valid registered voter is "Voter Suppression"... yea, you should look in all places for voting fraud.

here is an idea. If puddin brain can send his brown shirts door to door to check on your corona vaccine status, while doing this, why not just go ahead and hand out voter id’s to all that are registered to vote?

tenor.gif

Yeah well, thanks to discerning fellow Iowans, a rational state legislature and a strong governor, we don’t have to worry about our elections being f’ed up by little pukes like Pine-tar and you.

Yes, because the Iowa elections went so smoothly...

Yes, while MAGAts dog-whistled all these black cities totals were corrupted, only to eat shit on all recounts, the people of rural Iowa had one of the worst ****-ups in the nation.

Face it, COVID Kim is an inept lifelong bureaucrat. 7th worst outbreak numbers per capita in America, mandates of no-masks, banning vaccine requirements, wasting Iowa tax payer dollars sending Iowa State Patrol on border duty as a stunt for CPAC donors, whoring herself with trips to Fox News studios constantly, and the stripping of all sorts of local controls. She’s drunk driving authoritarian doofus.

So a sports figure or celebrity sided with Biden over trump?

yawn.
No 💩, Brady’s no idiot and knows the grief he caught by merely being seen with a MAGA cap in his locker before the ‘16 election…he’s got a couple of years left to generate the maximum cash flow and being seen as a Trumpster ain’t good business in woke, Marxist, crony capitalism.

Yes, because the Iowa elections went so smoothly...

Yes, while MAGAts dog-whistled all these black cities totals were corrupted, only to eat shit on all recounts, the people of rural Iowa had one of the worst ****-ups in the nation.

Face it, COVID Kim is an inept lifelong bureaucrat. 7th worst outbreak numbers per capita in America, mandates of no-masks, banning vaccine requirements, wasting Iowa tax payer dollars sending Iowa State Patrol on border duty as a stunt for CPAC donors, whoring herself with trips to Fox News studios constantly, and the stripping of all sorts of local controls. She’s drunk driving authoritarian doofus.
Then move…..please.
Or, wake up and turn from the dark side.

Last edited:
No 💩, Brady’s no idiot and knows the grief he caught by merely being seen with a MAGA cap in his locker before the ‘16 election…he’s got a couple of years left to generate the maximum cash flow and being seen as a Trumpster ain’t good business in woke, Marxist, crony capitalism.
True. I just think it’s hilarious that people assign value to the political opinions of celebs like they are experts or something. Both sad and hilarious at the same time.

True. I just think it’s hilarious that people assign value to the political opinions of celebs like they are experts or something. Both sad and hilarious at the same time.

You actually elected a celebrity for a President. Then believed he was an expert or something.
Both sad and hilarious at the same time.

Reactions: David_Dennison
You actually elected a celebrity for a President. Then believed he was an expert or something.
Who did I elect? How do you know how I voted? Or even if I voted?

You seem well versed on the subject Tell me more.

I completely agree with both takes here.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg

You referring to Trump or Obama?

Maybe that isn't fair. Obama was more like a pop culture icon than a regular celebrity.

Reactions: Reasoned
Actually Obama was a state and US Senator prior to becoming President.

Trump had a reality tv show and fought with Rosie O'Donnell online prior to becoming President.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Now, before y’all go whaling on Pinecone, I again have to apologize for the only two people from Iowa who voted for the feeble dementia riddled Marxist….they just happen to post here.

They showed stacks of mail in ballots that had never been folded...
ELL OHH ELL

who is they? CyberNinjas?
.. and this didn’t turn in 3 audits by Steve GOP officials..why?

Were there any voter fraud cases in the GA Senate losses? That was way closer and maybe more consequential than President Biden’s landslide over Adolph Trumpsky.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Hahaha!!! FIFY above, Poppy. Two terms, took us from the financial crisis to the longest sustained economic growth in US history, peak unemployment by the time he left office, terrorism on the decline across the Middle East, wages slowly rising, scandal free with renewed world confidence, and approval ratings on par with Reagan and just behind Clinton.

ELL OHH ELL

who is they? CyberNinjas?
.. and this didn’t turn in 3 audits by Steve GOP officials..why?

Were there any voter fraud cases in the GA Senate losses? That was way closer and maybe more consequential than President Biden’s landslide over Adolph Trumpsky.
I still laugh that the Arizona GOP hired a group called “CyberNinjas”. MAGAts are among the dumbest people on Earth. COVID is going to thin their herd more soon though.

Hahaha!!! FIFY above, Poppy. Two terms, took us from the financial crisis to the longest sustained economic growth in US history, peak unemployment by the time he left office, terrorism on the decline across the Middle East, wages slowly rising, scandal free with renewed world confidence, and approval ratings on par with Reagan and just behind Clinton.

I still laugh that the Arizona GOP hired a group called “CyberNinjas”. MAGAts are among the dumbest people on Earth. COVID is going to thin their herd more soon though.
Lol more of your blather. Obama is pure scum, just like your racist ass and the rest of your party.

And I’ve already told you boy, don’t speak to me unless I call upon you. I try not to associate myself with gutter trash.

You think a 45+ year do nothing civil servant politician with dementia is an expert? Maybe you need max doses of Prevagen and a handler to wipe the drool from your chin as well.

This covers Trump pretty well:

"This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss.

He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump."

This covers Trump pretty well:

"This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss.

He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump."
He hurt your feelings. We get it, champ.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT