ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness my kids are older

The mask nazis are hard at work.
These poor kids have been used as pawns in a public relations and political game.
Pawns by MAGAts like you. Public schools in the United States just followed the same scientific guidelines the rest of the WORLD. Unfortunately, this nation is infected with MAGAts who downplayed the virus to protect their cult leader who told us all it was a hoax, it would disappear like a miracle by Easter, and 30-40k dead was never going to happen. Losers at life and in the elections for a reason.

Complete crap! Kids have been less at risk from Covid than the seasonal flu, it’s an absolute travesty what has happened to the NEA controlled public education system, absolutely disgraceful.

Pawns by MAGAts like you. Public schools in the United States just followed the same scientific guidelines the rest of the WORLD. Unfortunately, this nation is infected with MAGAts who downplayed the virus to protect their cult leader who told us all it was a hoax, it would disappear like a miracle by Easter, and 30-40k dead was never going to happen. Losers at life and in the elections for a reason.

Sure... wear anywhere from one to five masks in perpetuity and be taught about systemic racism and white privilege while you try to eat graham crackers even after you have been vaccinated... sounds like a great plan.

Follow the science

Reactions: Reasoned
Sure... wear anywhere from one to five masks in perpetuity and be taught about systemic racism and white privilege while you try to eat graham crackers even after they have been vaccinated... sounds like a great plan.

Follow the science
Hey just throw in those kids brushing the hair on Joe’s legs and we will get cancer cured once and for all!

I’m glad my child goes to private school and can’t be poisoned by pieces of shit like you.

You’re poor and liberal, so if you need suggestions or financial help for your child, I’m happy to make the world a little bit better.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
The mask nazis are hard at work.
These poor kids have been used as pawns in a public relations and political game.
Word of advice, GET THEM OUT OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
Fortunately I live in a county in Georgia that chooses common sense over fear. The school superintendent sent out an email today regarding returning to school next week. Copied from his email:

COVID-19 Protocol
Cleaning Procedures
Enhanced cleaning procedures will remain in place in schools and on buses. In addition, classrooms will continue to be equipped with hand sanitizer stations.

Masks
Staff, students, and visitors are not required, but may choose, to wear masks while on Oconee County Schools (OCS) properties.

Vaccinations
COVID-19 vaccinations are not required for employees or students, but remain available and accessible.

Currently, approximately 80% of OCS staff and over 50% of Oconee County residents are fully vaccinated.”

fwiw, this county is heavily Republican.

More children have died from pneumonia than from covid since January of 2020...and it's not even close.

You are a sheep.

Fortunately I live in a county in Georgia that chooses common sense over fear. The school superintendent sent out an email today regarding returning to school next week. Copied from his email:

COVID-19 Protocol
Cleaning Procedures
Enhanced cleaning procedures will remain in place in schools and on buses. In addition, classrooms will continue to be equipped with hand sanitizer stations.

Masks
Staff, students, and visitors are not required, but may choose, to wear masks while on Oconee County Schools (OCS) properties.

Vaccinations
COVID-19 vaccinations are not required for employees or students, but remain available and accessible.

Currently, approximately 80% of OCS staff and over 50% of Oconee County residents are fully vaccinated.”

fwiw, this county is heavily Republican.

Similar guidance here.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
More children have died from pneumonia than from covid since January of 2020...and it's not even close.

You are a sheep.
Hell, more people die every day from Tuberculosis than Covid. Didn’t shut down the world for that. But hey, sheep gonna sheep.

Rank. Cause. Estimated deaths since start of 2020. Estimated percent of all deaths since start of 2020. Estimated deaths per 100,000

1. Ischemic heart disease. 12,743,000. 16%. 164.7
2. Stroke. 9,138,000. 11%. 118.1
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 4,575,000. 6%. 59.1
4. COVID-19. 3,488,000. 4%. 45.1
5. Lower respiratory infections. 3,477,000. 4%. 44.9

No need to worry about Cancer. Sleepy is curing cancer as I type this...

Rank. Cause. Estimated deaths since start of 2020. Estimated percent of all deaths since start of 2020. Estimated deaths per 100,000

1. Ischemic heart disease. 12,743,000. 16%. 164.7
2. Stroke. 9,138,000. 11%. 118.1
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 4,575,000. 6%. 59.1
4. COVID-19. 3,488,000. 4%. 45.1
5. Lower respiratory infections. 3,477,000. 4%. 44.9

No need to worry about Cancer. Sleepy is curing cancer as I type this...

And only ~300 kids under the age of 18 have died of covid. That's an astonishing number considering.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT