ADVERTISEMENT

Masks are coming off faster than……

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Gator’s prom date dress!
The Democrats’ pivot from “mandate culture” towards reaching a “new normal” comes as the midterms are approaching. Polling indicates the coronavirus is no longer the most urgent crisis for the Democrat regime to solve. The economy now outranks the coronavirus, and, specifically, the 40-year-high inflation is of greatest concern for Americans.

Well, let’s all pray they don’t for inflation what they did with the Wuhan flu……..make it worse and let it drag on & on….

Gator’s prom date dress!
The Democrats’ pivot from “mandate culture” towards reaching a “new normal” comes as the midterms are approaching. Polling indicates the coronavirus is no longer the most urgent crisis for the Democrat regime to solve. The economy now outranks the coronavirus, and, specifically, the 40-year-high inflation is of greatest concern for Americans.

Well, let’s all pray they don’t for inflation what they did with the Wuhan flu……..make it worse and let it drag on & on….

speaking of the wu flu, it finally caught me. I ran hot then cold all last night, woke up to a stuffy head and headache today. What’s the deal with the pain in the hips? That’s the biggest issue I’ve had so far is I just can’t lay down comfortably because of my hips.

speaking of the wu flu, it finally caught me. I ran hot then cold all last night, woke up to a stuffy head and headache today. What’s the deal with the pain in the hips? That’s the biggest issue I’ve had so far is I just can’t lay down comfortably because of my hips.

yeah me too but on Saturday night.

no fever, mild but annoying cough, and tired. I want to sleep but can’t.

Hip pain was the most annoying part for me, it kept me up at night for a few nights because I couldn't get comfortable. It was real annoying for 3-4 days for me, then slowly got better. I'm on around day 13-14 of off and on hip pain.

Alcohol seems to make it worse at night, which I suppose makes sense with alcohol being known to cause inflammation. CBD oil and ibuprofen before bed the last few days has helped a lot. It's just a dull ache for me now, and have slept fine the last 5-6 nights.

Hip pain from Covid? 🤔 that’s a new one

Of course, I’d never know with this old beat up body, between years of football and many, many years of distance running and triathlon…..hips, knees and just about every joint is shot.

Hip pain from Covid? 🤔 that’s a new one

Of course, I’d never know with this old beat up body, between years of football and many, many years of distance running and triathlon…..hips, knees and just about every joint is shot.

weird, right? Other than being tired, this hasn’t been bad. The pain in my hips and back is the worst. Can’t get comfortable enough to sleep regardless of what I do.

Reactions: dhetiger
Those of you going through it right now, or who are just getting over it, I hope you feel better soon. I've had it twice (based on timing, I'm assuming Delta then 'cron). Try to be as active as you can, because the fatigue can be a bitch.

Not sure why I always see the masked driving dipshits when I go to Home Depot, but saw some fat middle aged woman drive like a total pile of shit in front of me. When I caught up to her at a light - it was as I suspected. Wearing a mask with no one else in the car.

Not sure why I always see the masked driving dipshits when I go to Home Depot, but saw some fat middle aged woman drive like a total pile of shit in front of me. When I caught up to her at a light - it was as I suspected. Wearing a mask with no one else in the car.

Woman rolls down her window at a red light to ask the redneck next to her, "where is your mask?"

He spits a loogey on her rear window (I'm assuming due to poor aim) and drives off.

Guess who called the cops???

Woman rolls down her window at a red light to ask the redneck next to her, "where is your mask?"

He spits a loogey on her rear window (I'm assuming due to poor aim) and drives off.

Guess who called the cops???
I might have said “you are wearing them” but she wouldn’t get the joke.

If she did she might call the cops for that, however. Lol

Gator’s prom date dress!

My prom date was was the hottest girl at Walker HS .. but also the biggest tease…. brushed off any attempted tit fondle. I took her home right after the pictures and picked up a redhead that would suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Those of you going through it right now, or who are just getting over it, I hope you feel better soon. I've had it twice (based on timing, I'm assuming Delta then 'cron). Try to be as active as you can, because the fatigue can be a bitch.
I'm just getting past my 2nd bout. First was Sept and this the cron was worse for me . Started with terrible sore throat. Had the hip pains as well but didn't bother me as much as breathing difficulties . Lungs were just full and oxygen was scarce until they began clearing up. Still coughing up some nasty shat . Zyrtec , dayquil and nyquil at night seemed to help somewhat. First thing every morning I would drink a nice portion of homemade meds consisting of, Moonshine, Peppermint, and unrefined honey and lemon juice .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT