ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment Classifications

I watched in 2017 as Our head coach received an email asking him to explain his reasoning and efforts as to what he did to not run the score up. Whether that is because the opposing coach complained or not I am not sure. But it happened and he had to type it out and send it to Todd answering questions.

Well luckily in the future you will have those Heartland JV type kids to put in when you get up big to slow down the scoring. It's a win win for everyone!

I watched in 2017 as Our head coach received an email asking him to explain his reasoning and efforts as to what he did to not run the score up. Whether that is because the opposing coach complained or not I am not sure. But it happened and he had to type it out and send it to Todd answering questions.
Maybe the school required it. Some admins are are off their rocker like that.

Oh yeah, people will be unhappy when things change. Guys like Cidhawk, Pinehawk, and GoPanthers will struggle with it and first. We will be here to get you through it

Glad you are here for me. Probably really needed you a couple of years ago when my team didn’t make the play offs. Somehow I weathered the storm

Reactions: Pinehawk
He did indirectly. The situation he's referring to appears to be a team that finished 5-4, with a 2-0 forfeit loss for some reason.
Yeah I was being lazy and didn’t want to do the research was all lol. So Should I complain that Wapsie played in the toughest district in A and went 5-4 never lost a game by more than 6 I think and was 11th in bcmoore. Nope because 5-4 don’t deserve to be in. Learn from it get hungrier as players and coaches. Just crazy ppl want to give rewards for average

Reactions: falconfanx3
I’m assuming because they mentioned CPU and West Delaware which would have been that situation.

That situation usually happens a few times a year, it probably happens more times then it goes noticed and unreported. Then the 14 game a year rule (regular season) is probably broken a few times a year by various schools but never noticed. I will say that most coaches are good about following these rules.

Reactions: falconfanx3
Well luckily in the future you will have those Heartland JV type kids to put in when you get up big to slow down the scoring. It's a win win for everyone!

sensitive sally! You're back. You almost made it a day without a bitter comment. God blesses every child the same, JV or Vasity. He just added faster 40's to some.

Pretty obvious you don’t have a clue as to how the scheduling happens. Maybe you just shouldn’t comment on it

promise I know more than you. You list 6 non conference games you'd like to play. The teams you list must also list you if you'd like to pay them. You are guaranteed to get it if you and the other school both list each other at #1. 90% if it is number 2 as well. the rest can be a toss up as well. That's how it works, no? Or would you like me to elaborate more? I just had my coffee so I can slow it down for you if you'd like. Please use a pillow to sit on before you respond back with a butt hurt response.

Yeah I was being lazy and didn’t want to do the research was all lol. So Should I complain that Wapsie played in the toughest district in A and went 5-4 never lost a game by more than 6 I think and was 11th in bcmoore. Nope because 5-4 don’t deserve to be in. Learn from it get hungrier as players and coaches. Just crazy ppl want to give rewards for average

Getting better and working harder is just to difficult. ESPECIALLY if you are not a private school, those cheaters. Please move the playoffs to 32 teams So I have to do neither and can still claim the satisfaction of being a "playoff caliber team"
please and thank you ;)

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
promise I know more than you. You list 6 non conference games you'd like to play. The teams you list must also list you if you'd like to pay them. You are guaranteed to get it if you and the other school both list each other at #1. 90% if it is number 2 as well. the rest can be a toss up as well. That's how it works, no? Or would you like me to elaborate more? I just had my coffee so I can slow it down for you if you'd like. Please use a pillow to sit on before you respond back with a butt hurt response.
Haha butt hurt? Are you the pot or the kettle?

Trust me, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re close and you think you know, but you don’t know. So like I said before, maybe you shouldn’t comment like you do know.

Also, the argument of having coaches get together and only schedule nd games within their class is ridiculous. Just because teams are in the same class doesn’t mean they are better or worse than teams a class above or below. So if there is a competitive 1A team that has good A and 2A teams close by to play they should not play them but rather travel farther to play other 1A schools that may not be as competitive?

I think people need to get it out of there heads that class means anything. I promise you class A West Hancock would’ve beaten at least 75% of 1A and 2A teams this past year and that’s just one example.

Reactions: Bob321
Haha butt hurt? Are you the pot or the kettle?

Trust me, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re close and you think you know, but you don’t know. So like I said before, maybe you shouldn’t comment like you do know.

Also, the argument of having coaches get together and only schedule nd games within their class is ridiculous. Just because teams are in the same class doesn’t mean they are better or worse than teams a class above or below. So if there is a competitive 1A team that has good A and 2A teams close by to play they should not play them but rather travel farther to play other 1A schools that may not be as competitive?

I think people need to get it out of there heads that class means anything. I promise you class A West Hancock would’ve beaten at least 75% of 1A and 2A teams this past year and that’s just one example.

HAHAHA I'm neither, but please let me be kettle, pots break to easy. But I actually am right on that. if I am wrong, please explain to me how so. What did I just state that was wrong, and not 100% true...please tell me so I can become an educated man on this matter like you. A lot of warriors typing these days without any info to back up them being right, or wrong. Just because you say you're right, doesn't mean you are cowboy. Cause I know damn well I'm right. So please do share sir. I have nothing but time.

Also if you have been paying attention to what most of you sensitive other buddies are saying. They were punished for losing games to teams in classes above them in ND. So why would anyone want to schedule up or down/ There is no benefit to playing up. So you easily could get together and create and all class schedule. So you may drive an extra hour or two some Friday's big deal.

Yes to re answer your question. That's exactly what they should do. Because if they don't you will just find people on here bitching their team didn't get in because of playing a tougher schedule. This way they have no excuse. (I was one arguing earlier that my team would've beat 90 % of the playoff teams in class A) but we lost our ND games, so didn't deserve to get in. It's that simple

We'll "bob' if a team runs a spread offense, or jet sweeps, or run and gun. they may slow the game down and go with simple dive plays, qb draws, things of that nature that are less "take the shot plays" that would lead to less scoring. It's common sense really
So a jet sweep is complex, now?

Getting better and working harder is just to difficult. ESPECIALLY if you are not a private school, those cheaters. Please move the playoffs to 32 teams So I have to do neither and can still claim the satisfaction of being a "playoff caliber team"
please and thank you ;)

Yes. If there are 32 teams, teams will no longer care about winning.
It's just all about being able to say "playoff caliber team". Because that's what it is.

Top shelf analysis.

You claim you list 6 non conference games. There are no conferences any more. The number of non district games is not 6 either.

You also claim coaches have to send an email to the state if they win by 50 or more points. That is very inaccurate.

You are struggling with some facts here lately. But continue to tell us how you know more than everyone.

Glad you are here for me. Probably really needed you a couple of years ago when my team didn’t make the play offs. Somehow I weathered the storm

Your team deserved to be in the playoffs. Glad you weathered the storm. I feel sorry for the seniors on the team though.

So a jet sweep is complex, now?

you'd be surprised how many high school OLB are not taught how to fit jet correctly, or how a safety isn't taught to banana to the alley. If not taught this, and haven not gone against it game speed, it can be difficult to stop.

You claim you list 6 non conference games. There are no conferences any more. The number of non district games is not 6 either.

You also claim coaches have to send an email to the state if they win by 50 or more points. That is very inaccurate.

You are struggling with some facts here lately. But continue to tell us how you know more than everyone.
Yes. If there are 32 teams, teams will no longer care about winning.
It's just all about being able to say "playoff caliber team". Because that's what it is.

Top shelf analysis.

Your analysis is to go to a 32 team playoff system so you can justify getting in at 5 and 4? hahahaha
Probably one of those guys that uses the line (this isn't fair). Maybe even has a few participation trophies? All count the same right ;)

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
Your analysis is to go to a 32 team playoff system so you can justify getting in at 5 and 4? hahahaha
Probably one of those guys that uses the line (this isn't fair). Maybe even has a few participation trophies? All count the same right ;)

Nope. Not one time have I tried to justify 5-4 teams getting in. You seem to have your facts wrong again. Pretty impressive roll you are on.

Nope. Not one time have I tried to justify 5-4 teams getting in. You seem to have your facts wrong again. Pretty impressive roll you are on.

My apologies, I confused you with DTK913 team. See, I am a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. That was not easy for me. You are a Participation trophy guy for sure though, that I am right on. ;)

My apologies, I confused you with DTK913 team. See, I am a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. That was not easy for me. You are a Participation trophy guy for sure though, that I am right on. ;)

I have said over and over I could care less about banners or trophies. I am far from a participation trophy guy. Your streak continues

The thing about "running up the score" is the score alone doesn't automatically mean the winning team was displaying bad sportsmanship. I've been on the wrong end of an 84-16 game and I can honestly say the other team didn't do anything wrong. There were several special teams and defensive scores that led to them getting 84 points and the last TD was literally scored by a 5th string RB. That kid probably deserved that moment.

On the other hand, I've been on the wrong end of a 42-14 score and the other team went no-huddle the last two minutes trying to tack on another score.

you'd be surprised how many high school OLB are not taught how to fit jet correctly, or how a safety isn't taught to banana to the alley. If not taught this, and haven not gone against it game speed, it can be difficult to stop.
"Difficult to stop" doesn't equal "complex".

"Difficult to stop" doesn't equal "complex".

Morning Bobby, things that are easy to figure out are easy to stop. Things that a team may find difficult to stop maybe due to the fact that the fit and scheme is complex for them to understand proper angles and gaps. See how that works there?

At no time did I justify a 5-4 team getting in.

Get hooked on phonics & try responding to what I actually stated.
Morning Bobby, things that are easy to figure out are easy to stop. Things that a team may find difficult to stop maybe due to the fact that the fit and scheme is complex for them to understand proper angles and gaps. See how that works there?
Is that right? Do tell how is a jet sweep "complex", exactly? What part of "fit outside" have you so generously decided to bequeath to us mere mortals, mighty field general?
Use small words for me. Because the immense knowledge you've gained from playing Madden & reading SmartFootball.com will probably overwhelm me.

There's a version of you on every football message board & none of you are terribly impressive. Save the douche act for when you play Madden against teenagers online.

Everything in football is "simple to stop" in planning. That doesn't make it "easy to stop" in practice.
Thats like saying "it's easy to win a race against Usian Bolt; just "fit" in front of him at the finish line!"

In boxing there is only six punches. And they are simple.
Now that you're immune to being punched, go get the title, Champ!

At no time did I justify a 5-4 team getting in.

Get hooked on phonics & try responding to what I actually stated.

Is that right? Do tell how is a jet sweep "complex", exactly? What part of "fit outside" have you so generously decided to bequeath to us mere mortals, mighty field general?
Use small words for me. Because the immense knowledge you've gained from playing Madden & reading SmartFootball.com will probably overwhelm me.

There's a version of you on every football message board & none of you are terribly impressive. Save the douche act for when you play Madden against teenagers online.

Everything in football is "simple to stop" in planning. That doesn't make it "easy to stop" in practice.
Thats like saying "it's easy to win a race against Usian Bolt; just "fit" in front of him at the finish line!"

In boxing there is only six punches. And they are simple.
Now that you're immune to being punched, go get the title, Champ!

Woah, Bobby my guy. why the hostility. Little bit dramatic and tough guy routine for me, but if that's your style that's cool. I was just stating, teams run jet out of multiple formations, it doesn't always look the same.At the same time teams run multiple defenses, so they don't always look the same. Therefor the fit isn't always the same. But judging by your personality it's clear to tell the type of guy you are. I wish you all the well man.

If were dropping quotes now I feel the one best suited for this situation is.

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink' Hi ho silver dear Bobby

Woah, Bobby my guy. why the hostility. Little bit dramatic and tough guy routine for me, but if that's your style that's cool. I was just stating, teams run jet out of multiple formations, it doesn't always look the same.At the same time teams run multiple defenses, so they don't always look the same. Therefor the fit isn't always the same. But judging by your personality it's clear to tell the type of guy you are. I wish you all the well man.

If were dropping quotes now I feel the one best suited for this situation is.

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink' Hi ho silver dear Bobby
It's not hostility. It's disdain, intermingled with a not insignificant level of disgust & it is deserved.

What formation makes a Jet sweep "complex", exactly?
Because I gotta tell ya, I find it particularly amusing that you picked-of all plays you could have possibly picked-a jet sweep, as an example of complexity.

Although it is a fairly expensive play, you'd have to be one clueless dope to actually pick a jet sweep as complex, either schematically or conceptually, for offense or defense.
Typically I would chalk this up to not only ignorance of the game, but also a certain level of mental retardation, because one can grasp how it works and how to stop it just by seeing it. It really is the living embodiment of "go there (/point). Run fast (/shrug)".

Of course, with your tedious attempts at condescension combined with your not-at-all obvious attempts at being obnoxious & irritating, I can only assume I must be missing something.

So, please Field General, educate me & take me to the pure waters of your enlightening knowledge.
I have little doubt it will be eye opening.

It's not hostility. It's disdain, intermingled with a not insignificant level of disgust & it is deserved.

What formation makes a Jet sweep "complex", exactly?
Because I gotta tell ya, I find it particularly amusing that you picked-of all plays you could have possibly picked-a jet sweep, as an example of complexity.

Although it is a fairly expensive play, you'd have to be one clueless dope to actually pick a jet sweep as complex, either schematically or conceptually, for offense or defense.
Typically I would chalk this up to not only ignorance of the game, but also a certain level of mental retardation, because one can grasp how it works and how to stop it just by seeing it. It really is the living embodiment of "go there (/point). Run fast (/shrug)".

Of course, with your tedious attempts at condescension combined with your not-at-all obvious attempts at being obnoxious & irritating, I can only assume I must be missing something.

So, please Field General, educate me & take me to the pure waters of your enlightening knowledge.
I have little doubt it will be eye opening.

Can you share what you feel is complex? Either conceptually or schematically.

Reactions: obfuscating
My reading comprehension skills allowed me to pick that up. I was asking what you think is complex.
My reading comprehension skills allowed me to pick that up. I was asking what you think is complex.
Nuclear physics? The drivetrain on a Ferrari? The deep intellect of falconfanx3? Any number of things, I suppose.
If you're really looking for complexity, I'm not the expert. Falconfanx3 is.
He's amazing. No participation trophy for that guy!

Nuclear physics? The drivetrain on a Ferrari? The deep intellect of falconfanx3? Any number of things, I suppose.
If you're really looking for complexity, I'm not the expert. Falconfanx3 is.
He's amazing. No participation trophy for that guy!

Disdain and ignorance was doled out in this thread. Yet when given the opportunity to demonstrate your deep knowledge of the game you go ‘nuclear physics’
Are you the person at work who has issues with things but offers no alternatives?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT