ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment Classifications

Disdain and ignorance was doled out in this thread. Yet when given the opportunity to demonstrate your deep knowledge of the game you go ‘nuclear physics’
Are you the person at work who has issues with things but offers no alternatives?
I did nothing but ask falconfan for his knowledge. I made that very clear.

Best work on that reading comprehension, son.

I did nothing but ask falconfan for his knowledge. I made that very clear.

Best work on that reading comprehension, son.

“I did nothing but ask falconfan for his knowledge”

“Typically I would chalk this up to not only ignorance of the game, but also a certain level of mental retardation, because one can grasp how it works and how to stop it just by seeing it. It really is the living embodiment of "go there (/point). Run fast (/shrug)".”
“It's not hostility. It's disdain, intermingled with a not insignificant level of disgust & it is deserved.”

I can definitely see the question structure in these efforts. I do like the condescension in using ‘son’.
You chose to throw ‘nuclear physics” in when asked a pretty straight forward question. A solid tactic for someone like you.

Reactions: obfuscating

“Typically I would chalk this up to not only ignorance of the game, but also a certain level of mental retardation, because one can grasp how it works and how to stop it just by seeing it. It really is the living embodiment of "go there (/point). Run fast (/shrug)".”
“It's not hostility. It's disdain, intermingled with a not insignificant level of disgust & it is deserved.”

I can definitely see the question structure in these efforts. I do like the condescension in using ‘son’.
You chose to throw ‘nuclear physics” in when asked a pretty straight forward question. A solid tactic for someone like you.
You seem to have missed the questions. Weird.
Fortunately, after thorough research I was able to find one! "how exactly is a Jet Sweep "complex?""
Do you see the question mark? That was the clue I used to close the books on this caper.
Exciting times.
Glad we could solve that together.

Now feel free to pick up your participation trophy for your stunning & brave intervention on Field General's behalf on the way out.

You seem to have missed the questions. Weird.
Fortunately, after thorough research I was able to find one! "how exactly is a Jet Sweep "complex?""
Do you see the question mark? That was the clue I used to close the books on this caper.
Exciting times.
Glad we could solve that together.

Now feel free to pick up your participation trophy for your stunning & brave intervention on Field General's behalf on the way out.

Perhaps an English refresher would be beneficial for you.
Does “I did nothing but” mean something else?

Perhaps an English refresher would be beneficial for you.
Does “I did nothing but” mean something else?
Perhaps I do.
Tell me, does "laughably pedantic" mean anything to you?

You asked a question. I answered.
Falconfan didn't.
But I'm sure he really appreciates this. With how emasculating it must be for him with you doing this, I know I appreciate the hell out of it!

Perhaps I do.
Tell me, does "laughably pedantic" mean anything to you?

You asked a question. I answered.
Falconfan didn't.
But I'm sure he really appreciates this. With how emasculating it must be for him with you doing this, I know I appreciate the hell out of it!
I am so glad that whoever you cheer for is not the same class that I follow. I don’t think I could handle reading your stupidity every week.

I am so glad that whoever you cheer for is not the same class that I follow. I don’t think I could handle reading your stupidity every week.
Thank you so much for sharing your feelings.
Truly enthralling.

Feel free to leave me out of your oh-so-cerebral conversations of "LOL PARTICIPATION TROPHY". I just don't think I could handle such stunning intelligence.

Thank you so much for sharing your feelings.
Truly enthralling.

Feel free to leave me out of your oh-so-cerebral conversations of "LOL PARTICIPATION TROPHY". I just don't think I could handle such stunning intelligence.

1. I replied.
2. I feel like you and the "tiger king" guy from Netflix may have the same gene pool.
3. If you want to talk football, schemes, fits, knowledge of the game. I'm welcome to anytime Bob. I'm a simple man, who's been all over seeing and playing the game .I enjoy an Ice cold blue bottle, with a stogie on a fall Friday evening. i'm in God's country aka council bluffs, IA. if you'd ever get like to get together to know more. (no nuclear physics though. It's beyond my realm of understanding)

Just out of curiosity, Bobby. What team do you root for

Last edited:
Almost every play is more complex than jet besides a couple like dive and ISO.

But of course you guys already knew that.

Teams don't have to reply to the state for winning by "x" amount of points. We all know that. If anyone knows that it is Regina.

1. I replied.
2. I feel like you and the "tiger king" guy from Netflix may have the same gene pool.
3. If you want to talk football, schemes, fits, knowledge of the game. I'm welcome to anytime Bob. I'm a simple man, who's been all over seeing and playing the game .I enjoy an Ice cold blue bottle, with a stogie on a fall Friday evening. i'm in God's country aka council bluffs, IA. if you'd ever get like to get together to know more. (no nuclear physics though. It's beyond my realm of understanding)

Just out of curiosity, Bobby. What team do you root for
1) I must have been blinded by your brilliance & missed it.
What is this formation that makes the jet sweep complex?
2) I guess you're under the impression that your priest taking you to the bell tower constitutes "high breeding".
3) "MEET ME IRL"
Yeah, I'll get right on that bud.

Teams don't have to reply to the state for winning by "x" amount of points. We all know that. If anyone knows that it is Regina.

You won't see many better at managing a game score than Cook and Regina. I've seen so many games 42-0 at the half only to finish 49-21. Back ups and younger players get great experience against varsity competition in the 2nd half and learn what it takes. And, the other team gets to walk away feeling decent about a 2nd half that had some positive things happen.
A 'win-win' in many ways. And, I think the other coaches and teams generally recognize and respect that.
I've always thought it was one of the key reasons Regina has shown the consistency they have. The coaching staff really values building depth over running up individual stat lines or worrying about how a score looks.

1) I must have been blinded by your brilliance & missed it.
What is this formation that makes the jet sweep complex?
2) I guess you're under the impression that your priest taking you to the bell tower constitutes "high breeding".
3) "MEET ME IRL"
Yeah, I'll get right on that bud.

hahahahahahaha man. Life really has you bitter doesn't it. Imagine waking up in real life having to be you. Honestly feel sorry for you man. I hope you find the peace you are looking for. Cause clearly something in life went wrong for you and you never corrected it. I already answered as to what can make a jet sweep complex/difficult to stop. The real life meet up was a serious offer, to have a serious discussion instead of you standing behind your keyboard being the warrior you are. since you wont even share what team you root for.

From now on we'll just set up an automatic reply for anything you post.

please see automatic reply below.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

You won't see many better at managing a game score than Cook and Regina. I've seen so many games 42-0 at the half only to finish 49-21. Back ups and younger players get great experience against varsity competition in the 2nd half and learn what it takes. And, the other team gets to walk away feeling decent about a 2nd half that had some positive things happen.
A 'win-win' in many ways. And, I think the other coaches and teams generally recognize and respect that.
I've always thought it was one of the key reasons Regina has shown the consistency they have. The coaching staff really values building depth over running up individual stat lines or worrying about how a score looks.

Cook is, has been, and continues to be a model of success and class. That entire staff is nothing but people who simply just get it. Arguably the main reason to their success is cook, his staff, and their system.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Cook is a class act for sure and you won't find anyone to talk negative about him.

Unfortunately almost every game they play in Class A will have the 42-0 scenario at half. Sitting starters at half basically every game is not good for either team. Hopefully their non district opponents keep it exciting.

hahahahahahaha man. Life really has you bitter doesn't it. Imagine waking up in real life having to be you. Honestly feel sorry for you man. I hope you find the peace you are looking for. Cause clearly something in life went wrong for you and you never corrected it. I already answered as to what can make a jet sweep complex/difficult to stop. The real life meet up was a serious offer, to have a serious discussion instead of you standing behind your keyboard being the warrior you are. since you wont even share what team you root for.

From now on we'll just set up an automatic reply for anything you post.

please see automatic reply below.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Yeah sure, champ.

Pick up a participation trophy on the way out.

Why do you really need to know who he supports if he doesn't care to tell you?

Do you want to attack him? His school? The student athletes?

Is a Jet Sweep complex... let's see.

QB has to time the snap to speed of the Jet (and can vary depending upon the runner).
The QB then makes his first read off the force player.
The QB then makes his second read off the 2nd level (usually SAM or SS)
It is either a give or keep at that point.
If it is a give, then the Jet takes over.
The Jet must then read if the 9 technique is in play.
THe Jet then makes a decision to either cut up the 5\6 hole or continue to the 7\8 hole.
If it was a keep by the QB now he is looking for 3\4 or the 5\6 hole to make his run.

Oh and did the OL pull anyone? That adds another layer of complexity.

RPO now that throws a whole set of other options. in.
THe QB must make pre-snap reads.
Is the SS going with Jet or sitting?
If SS goes with, then the QB will hit the slant.
If SS sits, then the QB has the above reads to make, etc.

Is it complex? Depends on if the Jet Sweep is a called sweep or if it is a RO or a RPO.

"Run to the outside and cut"
Got it.

It's expensive because of the timing, but "complex"? Nah.

In any case, falconfan received nothing but the attitude he gave me (and has given others).

I just so happen to be better at it. So he can pick up his participation trophy & take a walk.

Hey Falcon I see he side stepped The Who he supports question. Typical behavior for guys like him.
What, exactly, are "guys like me"?
You know, other than the kind of person that directly responds in kind to statements said to me.

Directly to the person who asked, might I add.

"Run to the outside and cut"
Got it.

It's expensive because of the timing, but "complex"? Nah.

In any case, falconfan received nothing but the attitude he gave me (and has given others).

I just so happen to be better at it. So he can pick up his participation trophy & take a walk.

hahahhahaha you are comedy bobby. I've enjoyed our banter. Onto the next topics.

Love your philosophy on football though. run to outside and cut. see ball hit ball. throw and catch. block him. She's an easy game isn't she. God Speed in your future conversations Robert. I wish your team much success this coming fall. Hopefully no one tries to run jet on them. They got that play on LOCK DOWN!

No I was simply just curious who he roots for is all. Haven't ever bashed any kids nor would I ever. Just wanted to know if our teams crossed paths is all. You don't always have to defend him, he can answer my questions on his own if he'd like, or not like.

hahahhahaha you are comedy bobby. I've enjoyed our banter. Onto the next topics.

Love your philosophy on football though. run to outside and cut. see ball hit ball. throw and catch. block him. She's an easy game isn't she. God Speed in your future conversations Robert. I wish your team much success this coming fall. Hopefully no one tries to run jet on them. They got that play on LOCK DOWN!
Again "complex doesn't equal hard to stop"-Me

"From now on we'll just set up an automatic reply for anything you post"-You
Looks like we both know not to hold anything you say in high regard.

Last edited:
If it were "run to the outside and cut" everyone would be doing it. I gave detail on how it is complex when done as a RO or RPO. Straight Jet sweep has less complexity.
It's an expensive play.
Doesn't make it complex.

A read does add an element of complexity to any play, but that's an irredeemable part of an option, not of a jet sweep.

At least in my estimation.
But, po-tay-to/po-tah-to

Again "complex doesn't equal hard to stop"-Me

"From now on we'll just set up an automatic reply for anything you post"-You
Looks like we both know not to hold anything you say in high regard.

I see you edited that post. Did you attempt to use big words to make yourself sound smart again and misspell something. Classic Bobby, always surprising us.

The moral of the original story was that if the team was down 50, to a team who ran jet a lot. For them it was complex to fit and stop. if you ever want to share who your team is I'd love to know. See if the mighty falcons and yours truly ever cross paths. First pregame cocktails on me. Have a good one Roberto

Really? Attack him his school or the student athletes. To even ask that is insane considering..... Does this sound like me or bob? Am I am the man on here talking about mental retardation or trying to take shots at catholic schools about priests? NOPE THAT WOULD BE BOB if I’m not mistaken.

I simply wanted to know because of simple curiousity for one and the other reason how arrogant he is if he doesnt come from a school with some success it will make me and bunch other ppl (assuming) get a good laugh.

Yes. You wanted to laugh. But when he didn't answer you kept digging. You needed to laugh.

Really? Attack him his school or the student athletes. To even ask that is insane considering..... Does this sound like me or bob? Am I am the man on here talking about mental retardation or trying to take shots at catholic schools about priests? NOPE THAT WOULD BE BOB if I’m not mistaken.

I simply wanted to know because of simple curiousity for one and the other reason how arrogant he is if he doesnt come from a school with some success it will make me and bunch other ppl (assuming) get a good laugh.
"No I don't want to attack high school kids"-You
"Yes I will laugh at high schoolers"-Also you.
In the same post.

"No I don't want to attack high school kids"-You
"Yes I will laugh at high schoolers"-Also you.
In the same post.
Lol twisting words to make yourself feel better? When did I ever say I would be laughing at high school kids? If YOU are a high school kid then I advise you get off these boards and go put some work in, worry about winning a championship for your school, teammates and community and quit arguing with a bunch of washed up former Athletes such as myself that have nothing better to do nowadays.

Reactions: falconfanx3
Lol twisting words to make yourself feel better? When did I ever say I would be laughing at high school kids? If YOU are a high school kid then I advise you get off these boards and go put some work in, worry about winning a championship for your school, teammates and community and quit arguing with a bunch of washed up former Athletes such as myself that have nothing better to do nowadays.
You specifically said it would be funny to you if I supported an unsuccessful high school football team.
That's an example of you laughing at the lack of success of high schoolers.

I can understand why you're embarrassed about your statement, but there's no question about what you said.
You wrote it down & everything.

So having a good laugh is a crime now? Good to know thanks.
Also want to add as ignorant he has been and not coming from a school with a lot of success is what I would be laughing at. Just to get that out there before something gets twisted again
well I added this to wrong place guys sorry I don’tkniw what happened when I edited or what I did. My bad

Reactions: falconfanx3
You specifically said it would be funny to you if I supported an unsuccessful high school football team.

I can understand why you're embarrassed about your statement, but there's no question about what you said.

Ahhhhhh it all makes sense now...Roberto is a high schooler. Bob, Best of luck this upcoming fall season (if we have one at this rate). Grind this summer. Squats, cleans, and snatches, db or barbell. 3 core lifts to help explosion! Enjoy young fella.

well I added this to wrong place guys sorry I don’tkniw what happened when I edited or what I did. My bad

All is forgiven good sir. How is your program managing the weight room during all this madness. Do you know if your kids have at home program they've been given to try and continue to make strides?? Just curious. Our school seems to be really struggling with this issue now and how to go about it

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23

Not at the kids but keep twisting I’m so done with you and hope everyone else is also. My last post to you is now. For as ignorant and arrogant you are and acting like you know it all and not coming from a school with high success is what would be funny to me. Why would I listen to you spill your non sense when you don’t know what it takes to be successful at the high school level but yet you know it all? That’s what would be funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT