ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment Classifications

Never have I seen a more uninformed comment before in regards to the last part on your post... Some things are out of the coaches hands. If Tom Wilson went to DM North I'm pretty positive he wouldn't have the success he has had a Dowling.

uninformed comment? haha. No he wouldn't of. But dm north has never been a successful program. Due to multiple factors. Like effort put in by the school to build the program, lack of funding, and overall lack of interest in football there. The issue has never been talent. You think Dowling year in and year out has better talent than all the other 4A schools?

Never have I seen a easier scapegoat than the one you are choosing to take. You want to be better? Build to get better. That means youth all the way up. Staff. Weightroom .Focus. Scheme. Etc.

The guy is a st albert fan, which makes it more head spinning. You can pick any coach and plug him into that situation in st albert and you are competitive. But you cannot have that coach pick any other school and have the same success as st albert has had.

Highly disagree.

Also for the record. My falconfanx3 name does not relate to Saint Abert. I am a council bluff native, yes. But the falcon fan is in light to a different story. One which I would be happy to discuss over drinks sometime. X3 relates to number of children.

Understand who the comment is from. West Sioux is the best recruiting team in the state. just look at their basketball and wrestling teams this winter. two starters in basketball new to district. wrestlers from sheldon, sioux city, akron, orange city, and a few from hawarden. Easy for West Sioux fans to say scheme better, coach better be better but should add recruit better.

Or maybe West Sioux had an extremely talented few classes come through, along with excellent coaching, and worked their tail off to earn theres? ever take that route?

Calm

Calm down. If they were going do the same we would have them. Maybe their doing a lot of changes to the classes. Who knows. It will be most likely release today or tommrow.

not from Iowa. We've dealt with their in-capabilities for years. The decision should've been awhile ago. The beds have been out for months. It really isn't that difficult. Fix the RPI (easy changes) points for playing up, deductions for playing down. remove opponents opponents record.

The IHSAA Board of Control will be meeting at 1:30 PM to approve the final classifications and assignments for football.

Two major items will be discussed and approved.

1) The number of schools in Class 4A (40 or 42) and what districts the schools will be placed in (if 40 schools) or what pools the schools will be placed in (if 42 schools). 4A will have a 9 game schedule with 16 post season qualifiers.

2) Whether Class 3A through 8 Player will have an 8 game regular season with 32 qualifiers, or a 9 game

These approved assignments will be placed on our website at approximately 4 PM this afternoon.

The information on the website will show the following information:

1) Number of schools in each classification
2) In Classes 3A through 8 Player, you will see your classification based on the BEDs numbers and the schools in your class.

Will districts be announced?

Understand who the comment is from. West Sioux is the best recruiting team in the state. just look at their basketball and wrestling teams this winter. two starters in basketball new to district. wrestlers from sheldon, sioux city, akron, orange city, and a few from hawarden. Easy for West Sioux fans to say scheme better, coach better be better but should add recruit better.

I know nothing of the wrestling but the basketball players had a parent take a principal job there. Doubt they're gonna stay and play in Newell when their parent works 100 miles away.

Reactions: falconfanx3
uninformed comment? haha. No he wouldn't of. But dm north has never been a successful program. Due to multiple factors. Like effort put in by the school to build the program, lack of funding, and overall lack of interest in football there. The issue has never been talent. You think Dowling year in and year out has better talent than all the other 4A schools?

Never have I seen a easier scapegoat than the one you are choosing to take. You want to be better? Build to get better. That means youth all the way up. Staff. Weightroom .Focus. Scheme. Etc.
You forgot one, Captain Inspiration..........

But I'm not gonna tell you what it is. :cool:

They had an elite 11 Qb one of the top in Iowa history along with stud athletes..how didn't they...You're assuming they had "help" getting to be studs?
Meh, he committed to Iowa State.

One of the tops in Iowa history? Here's what I think of that.....

5018671.gif

Reactions: Pinehawk
Easily one of the top in the state history lol. Has multiple records and won titles in two different classes.

https://247sports.com/Player/Hunter-Dekkers-46083992/

You mean the 4 star QB (He's a 3-star on Rivals.....:cool:) who leads IOWA in every meaningful passing statistic of all time hahahaha. (So what you're saying is that they ran the Texas Tech offense in Class 1A?......And Class A before that? 8-man football champion Don Bosco would be jealous........if West Sioux had won their State Championship this past year. :cool:) It's not if, he IS the top of Iowa History (
YJ_gtl.gif
)
I feel like you forgot the point you were trying to make and went in a different direction once I chimed in........ohhhhh, I get it now. You're a fan of...okay, I see. ;)

I heard that they are trying to run the districts through an app named "shadow" but it keeps pairing Bernie Sanders with Dowling for 9 straight weeks.

Yikes. Poor joke. Even worse delivery. politics and football are like milk and whiskey. Don't mix, please.

Whole lot of nothing, their 4A system doesn't really do much, the same teams are going to make the playoffs, essentially no changes for the bottom classes, there are still 8 man schools above the 120 line. If they weren't going to do anything we should of had these districts in December.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT