ADVERTISEMENT

Quadruple Board Certified DEMOCRAT Neurologist on PMSNBC sez....

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Dr. Tom Pitts, a neurologist, said President Biden shows symptoms of Parkinson's disease, a disorder that affects the nervous system.

"He has these classic features of neurodegeneration," Pitts said during a Monday interview on NBC News Now.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned about Biden's cognitive ability in a fiery press briefing Monday after the New York Post reported that Dr. Kevin Cannard met several times with Biden's physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, over the past year. Cannard is a neurologist from Walter Reed Military Medical Center who specializes in Parkinson's disease.

Pitts said that while he has not examined Biden directly, Parkinson's is "one of the easier movement disorders to diagnose."

Dr. Tom Pitts, a neurologist, said President Biden shows symptoms of Parkinsons disease, a brain disorder that is characterized by degeneration of the brain and can manifest as slowed or slurred speech, reduced cognitive ability and movement. (NBC News Now)

"I'm a Democrat," Pitts said during the interview. "It's just, [Biden] is not a hard case."

Pitts listed a number of symptoms he said were easily identifiable, even by visible confirmation.

"I could've diagnosed him from across the Mall," Pitts said.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
It’s painfully obvious to anybody with a brain.

It’s a bit of a fine line to walk though because even a decent Dem candidate would make it a lot more difficult for Trump to have a chance.

It’s a bit of a fine line to walk though because even a decent Dem candidate would make it a lot more difficult for Trump to have a chance.
Who would be a 'decent' Dem candidate IYO?

Who would be a 'decent' Dem candidate IYO?

Decent is relative, obviously. I think the guy from Colorado is probably the most moderate choice they’d have. But almost anybody besides Biden and Harris is an improvement in the eyes of a lot of the general public.

Decent is relative, obviously. I think the guy from Colorado is probably the most moderate choice they’d have. But almost anybody besides Biden and Harris is an improvement in the eyes of a lot of the general public.
Good point. The DNC will only be able to transfer the $200m in campaign contributions to Cuntmala... no other DEM candidate would be allowed to use that money. I think they are required to return the donations... so that really only leaves this moron who basically used her poontang and leeching onto power brokers in CA to get where she is.

I can't see them going with Gavin or any male / female cracker b/c the screaming from the identity politics the dems have created would guarantee a loss.

What I find odd is we’ve known this for FOUR FUKCIN YEARS!
He was fuct in the head from early 2020 on.
Now that he’s absolutely gonna get destroyed - without all the mail in ballot fraud - everyone suddenly can see his cognitive disabilities.
My dad had dementia. I remember watching him then seeing Biden during the 2020 campaign. Nearly identical. He’s had problems for a while. It may have begun while he was still VP. Would explain why Hunter got sloppy.

What I find odd is we’ve known this for FOUR FUKCIN YEARS!
He was fuct in the head from early 2020 on.
Now that he’s absolutely gonna get destroyed - without all the mail in ballot fraud - everyone suddenly can see his cognitive disabilities.
And this is my biggest concern, these power hungry TDS afflicted punks have proven they will stop at NOTHING to retain power and block the Orangeman.

And it has been for years. This bullshit these anssholes are spewing about it being recent are lying as part of yet another orchestrated scam perpetrated on the American people by these fascist fvcks.

And it has been for years. This bullshit these anssholes are spewing about it being recent are lying as part of yet another orchestrated scam perpetrated on the American people by these fascist fvcks.
George Clooney was fundraising for Sleepy Joe 3 weeks ago. Yesterday he's pushing to have Sleepy Joe replaced.

Joe Scarborough: Biden is "the best Biden ever" - 3/6/24
Joe Scarborough: "“if he were CEO, and he turned in a performance like that, would any corporation in America keep him on as CEO?” - 6/28/24

What changed? June 27th, that's what.

George Clooney was fundraising for Sleepy Joe 3 weeks ago. Yesterday he's pushing to have Sleepy Joe replaced.

Joe Scarborough: Biden is "the best Biden ever" - 3/6/24
Joe Scarborough: "“if he were CEO, and he turned in a performance like that, would any corporation in America keep him on as CEO?” - 6/28/24

What changed? June 27th, that's what.

Got absolutely EVISCERATED by the Don. What an embarrassment to the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT