ADVERTISEMENT

ONW…..Director’s Cup goes to Sanford. Highest SEC team FL not TN.

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001

The best SEC school in all sports is FL who passed TN with its baseball finish. FL, #5, TN, #6, GA, #7, LSU #9. 4 out of top ten were SEC. Not sure but I don’t think any other conference had more than 2 top 10 teams. Stanford and USC in PAC 12. Stanford #1, USC, #10.​

The best SEC school in all sports is FL who passed TN with its baseball finish. FL, #5, TN, #6, GA, #7, LSU #9. 4 out of top ten were SEC. Not sure but I don’t think any other conference had more than 2 top 10 teams. Stanford and USC in PAC 12. Stanford #1, USC, #10.​

You’re celebrating losing to Tennessee again?

😂😂

bill…as much as it may pain you…Tennessee won the SEC All Sports trophy for the second straight year.

I’m sorry it stings

Actually I’m not…I’m laughing at you.

bill…as much as it may pain you…Tennessee won the SEC All Sports trophy for the second straight year.

I’m sorry it stings

Actually I’m not…I’m laughing at you.
Nothing in this whole thing stings me. But it must stings you the way you keep coming back.

My grandkids are in their 30s aexcept 1. I have great grandkids in middle school with the oldest to JR hi next year.

I was never on one of these boards until I was 70 and retired. My wife passed away about 6 years ago. All I do is watch TV, go to a dining room to eat and play bridge. The rest of the time I troll you guys.

Well, that’s not true. I do have a girlfriend who was a fashion model for 7 years in Canada. Her biggest claim to fame is she modeled the first bikini worn in Canada. She only weighs a 103 pounds now and is a piece of muscle. Her body has a few age wrinkles but she looks as good in a bathing suit as she ever did.

I hope you reach my age and have had as full of a life as i did. Then you will understand what I mean.

Thing bill …the whole thread started because you were celebrating Tennessee finishing 2nd to Florida 😂UA😂😂
Not celebrating anything unless it was your record of being wrong. I would actually have rather TN would have won it.

Not celebrating anything unless it was your record of being wrong. I would actually have rather TN would have won it.

So you just posted the thread to celebrate Florida?…and called me out in the title ?

😂😂😂

FFS bill…that cornholing you took at tigah stadium last fall did a number on you

Stanford seems to always win that because of all of the "sports" they win that nobody else participates in.
They have won it every year but 2.
So you just posted the thread to celebrate Florida?…and called me out in the title ?

😂😂😂

FFS bill…that cornholing you took at tigah stadium last fall did a number on you
Well, I didn’t like it, but what goes around comes around. You pretty well got the same thing in Omaha. But I meant I would rather have TN on top than FL. I know you don’t understand it but thats alright.

They have won it every year but 2.

Well, I didn’t like it, but what goes around comes around. You pretty well got the same thing in Omaha. But I meant I would rather have TN on top than FL. I know you don’t understand it but thats alright.

As evidenced by the title of your thread 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT